Maven gwt-sl

bkbonner

Oct 24, 2009, 12:01:38 AM10/24/09
to gwt-sl
George, It looks like most of the dependencies for gwt-sl come from
Gilead. The build for gwt-sl would be simple by including these
dependencies and not requiring users to check out all the dependent
libraries.

A lot more folks are using maven now -- and it would make pulling in
the dependencies for a project as simple as including

<dependency>
<groupId>net.sf</groupId>
<artifactId>gwt-sl</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

Maven will manage all of the transitive dependencies automatically.
Much like if you depend on gilead, you'd only have to include gilead
and the beanlib dependencies would just come in automatically.

I know you said you're more comfortable with Ant than Maven, but you
should really check out maven and the definitive guide at
sonatype.org.

Thanks.

George Georgovassilis

Oct 24, 2009, 2:42:25 AM10/24/09
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

you are right, I should do that. In the mean time, please feel free to
contribute any enhancements you deem useful and make your life easier as
patches to the project :-)

Regards,
G.

bkbonner

Nov 13, 2009, 12:46:53 PM11/13/09
to gwt-sl
Hi George,

How can I best help make that happen? I'm happy to help you get it
into the maven repo.

Brian

On Oct 24, 1:42 am, George Georgovassilis <g.georgovassi...@gmail.com>