When will 1.4 land?

Rob Jellinghaus

Jun 7, 2007, 12:42:55 AM6/7/07
to gwt-maven
Any idea when we might get a version of 1.4 into
http://gwt-maven.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mavenrepo/ ?

I don't know what your tolerance level is, but I am working on landing
my GWTJSF integration code (see http://unrealities.com/seamgwt) in the
Maven-based Ajax4JSF repository, and without some public Maven
repository somewhere that has some version of GWT 1.4, I can't add any
dependencies to 1.4. Even just having 1.4RC1 would be all that I
need.

What is your policy on this?
Please advise :-)
Thanks!
Rob

Brill

Jun 7, 2007, 10:51:47 AM6/7/07
to gwt-maven
Why not deploy the GWT libs to the public repo as well?

- Brill Pappin

On Jun 7, 12:42 am, Rob Jellinghaus <rjellingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea when we might get a version of 1.4 intohttp://gwt-maven.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mavenrepo/?
>
> I don't know what your tolerance level is, but I am working on landing

> my GWTJSF integration code (seehttp://unrealities.com/seamgwt) in the

charlie...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2007, 7:40:55 AM6/8/07
to gwt-maven
We should get 1.4RC1 into the repo ASAP, I agree.

Unless, GWT is now already in another public repo somewhere? When I
started this stuff, it was not in any other repo (and the dev jars
were not open source, so we had only user and servlet, etc). Is there
another place that hosts the GWT deps now?

On Jun 7, 12:42 am, Rob Jellinghaus <rjellingh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any idea when we might get a version of 1.4 intohttp://gwt-maven.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mavenrepo/?
>
> I don't know what your tolerance level is, but I am working on landing

> my GWTJSF integration code (seehttp://unrealities.com/seamgwt) in the

Will Pugh

Jun 8, 2007, 2:12:04 PM6/8/07
to gwt-...@googlegroups.com
I'll check this in presently, so folks can keep moving.

Rob Jellinghaus

Jun 11, 2007, 3:03:17 AM6/11/07
to gwt-maven
Thank you Will!

Looks like 1.4.10 is now in
http://gwt-maven.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mavenrepo/com.google.gwt/jars/

I'll definitely give it a shot :-) MUCH appreciated.
Cheers!
Rob