documentation updates to get rid of docreader references

zun...@google.com

Feb 24, 2010, 3:14:11 PM2/24/10
to do...@google.com, gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
Reviewers: doog_google.com,

Message:
I'm updating the documentation to remove all static references to
docreader. These pages pointed to some old GWT 1.5 documentation anyway
and the links were updated to point to the current pages.

I also updated the project generation steps in 'getting started' to
reference webAppCreator and the Google Plugin for Eclipse. The older
projectCreator and applicationCreator scripts are no longer present in
GWT 2.0.

Please review this at http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/55601

Affected files:
M AJAXSearchFAQ.wiki
M AJAXSearchGettingStarted.wiki
M Documentation.wiki
M GadgetsGettingStarted.wiki
M GearsGettingStarted.wiki
M GearsGettingStartedDatabase.wiki
M GearsGettingStartedOffline.wiki
M GearsGettingStartedWorkerPool.wiki
M GettingStartedBasic.wiki
M GettingStartedSource.wiki
M LanguageGettingStarted.wiki
M MapsGettingStarted.wiki
M VisualizationCustomVisualization.wiki
M VisualizationFAQ.wiki

Eric Ayers

Feb 24, 2010, 7:20:57 PM2/24/10
to Doug Kramer, gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Doug Kramer <do...@google.com> wrote:
LGTM.

Do you want me to sign in and formally approve it?

this is good enough for me (its echoed to the public list)

Just curious, what is $PP_OFF?  (Where's the documentation for it?)

It means "turn off pretty printing". I  don't know if its a documented feature or not.  There used to be some formatting glitches with non-code inside {{{ }}} braces.

-Eric.

--
Eric Z. Ayers
Google Web Toolkit, Atlanta, GA USA