GWT DialogBox shows behind AnnotatedTimeLine chart

Jamie

Feb 4, 2011, 4:43:08 PM2/4/11
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Hello. I've got an AnnotatedTimeLine chart displayed in my main
window, and when I try to open a standard GWT popup/dialogbox that
renders on top of the chart, the body of the dialogbox ends up being
behind the chart. I have to drag the dialog away from the chart to
properly view it. I've monkeyed with z-indexes of both the chart and
the dialogbox with no success, though I don't really know what I'm
doing there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jamie

Eric Ayers

Feb 7, 2011, 12:01:59 PM2/7/11
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
An annotated timeline is a Flash object and may not play nicely with
any other DOM elements.

> --
> You are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT-Google-Apis" group.

Eric Z. Ayers
Google Web Toolkit, Atlanta, GA USA

Jamie

Feb 7, 2011, 4:04:14 PM2/7/11
to Google API Libraries for GWT
Thanks for the note Eric. Is there any known workaround?

On Feb 7, 9:01 am, Eric Ayers <zun...@google.com> wrote:
> An annotated timeline is a Flash object and may not play nicely with
> any other DOM elements.
>

> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Jamie <jsgreenb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello.  I've got an AnnotatedTimeLine chart displayed in my main
> > window, and when I try to open a standard GWT popup/dialogbox that
> > renders on top of the chart, the body of the dialogbox ends up being
> > behind the chart.  I have to drag the dialog away from the chart to
> > properly view it.  I've monkeyed with z-indexes of both the chart and
> > the dialogbox with no success, though I don't really know what I'm
> > doing there.  Any suggestions?
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > Jamie
>
> > --
> > You are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT-Google-Apis" group.

Eric Ayers

Feb 7, 2011, 4:09:04 PM2/7/11
to gwt-goo...@googlegroups.com
You can check out the Visualization API group for suggestions.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/google-visualization-api