How to use StoreListener?

Dimedrol

Aug 31, 2007, 3:56:06 PM8/31/07
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Hello!
In my project, I use "Stores", and I need to load some data (20-30kb)
from an XML file and continue executing of my code, only(!) after
complete loading of the "Store".

How to do that? My Gwt-Ext version is 0.9.1.
Seems like I need to use StoreListener... onLoad or something like
that.
Please, could someone give a sample how to use it ?

Sanjiv Jivan

Aug 31, 2007, 7:14:00 PM8/31/07
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
You seem to realize that you need a StoreListener's onLoad(..) method
and thats exactly it.Which part don't you understand? Please don't
expect to be spoonfed with sample code for trivial stuff. Try if
yourself by looking at the API's from the Javadocs and if you still
can't get it working, post relevant portions of your code explaining
your problem.

Sanjiv

Sanjiv Jivan

Sep 1, 2007, 12:13:00 PM9/1/07
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Here you go :

store.addStoreListener(new StoreListenerAdapter() {
            public void onLoad(Store store, Record[] records) {
            }
        });

Sanjiv