New bacon slicer

Dave Knaack

Aug 15, 2022, 7:46:28 PM8/15/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
This followed me home last week, I know, the flywheel’s on the wrong side …….
1923 royal enfield 225. Runs and rides!!
Sent from my iPhone
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg

guzz...@aol.com

Aug 15, 2022, 9:10:57 PM8/15/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Nice One Dave , does the horn work ?? :.)

Tim

Dave Knaack

Aug 15, 2022, 9:38:39 PM8/15/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, works great and louder than some of my guzzi’s

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2022, at 8:10 PM, guzzigal via Guzzi Singles <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/guzzi-singles/847803367.1460640.1660612252404%40mail.yahoo.com.

jerry atric

Aug 16, 2022, 2:48:14 AM8/16/22
to Guzzi Singles
That looks great fun.

Roger Rowland

Aug 16, 2022, 3:43:42 AM8/16/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
A guy I know has a 1916 Douglas complete with original army wooden top box and photos of the bike WW1, he lives in Stroud a considerable height from the Severn valley of Gloucestershire. Looking at the “brakes” I said what’s it like coming down the hill he said “ interesting “😳

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Aug 2022, at 02:38, Dave Knaack <fastgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, works great and louder than some of my guzzi’s

Dave Knaack

Aug 16, 2022, 4:45:13 AM8/16/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t ridden it on the road yet….. but I suspect the brakes will be interesting to say the least

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2022, at 2:43 AM, 'Roger Rowland' via Guzzi Singles <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

A guy I know has a 1916 Douglas complete with original army wooden top box and photos of the bike WW1, he lives in Stroud a considerable height from the Severn valley of Gloucestershire. Looking at the “brakes” I said what’s it like coming down the hill he said “ interesting “😳

Rick Yamane

Aug 16, 2022, 11:20:36 AM8/16/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Kwel!
I started a new project at work last week. A ’15 Harley. Pretty good progress in the mock up from just a frame. Waiting for a pair of brackets before I can fit the rear fender. Big flywheels but they are internal.

This followed me home last week, I know, the flywheel’s on the wrong side …….
1923 royal enfield 225. Runs and rides!!
Sent from my iPhone

IMG_5586.JPG

Dave Knaack

Aug 16, 2022, 3:04:27 PM8/16/22