The Venus Transit Biohazard.02

BradGuth

Apr 29, 2009, 1:08:32 PM4/29/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Don’t look now, but guess what became nicely aligned as of March 26,
2009 ?

Solar system simulator
http://www.faustweb.net/solaris/

If Venusian atmospheric particles were moving right along within the
300 km/s solar wind, as such they would make that trek within as
little as 36 hours, though more than likely taking 72 hours. However,
if terrestrial water bears (tardigrades) can survive naked space
travel, as having recently been proven to be the case, then why not
spores and microbes as suggested by Barber in 1963?

The Panspermia Hypothesis (Swine Flu / H1N2, H5N1, H5N7 or H3N2 and so
forth)
“Schulze-Makuch said that he and his research colleagues contend that
microbes floating above Venus have adopted one or more survival
strategies.”

“Ultimately, Schulze-Makuch said, a sample collection mission to
Venus is needed. A top candidate in his mind is for a rocket-carrying
balloon to first snag an atmospheric sample, then hurl the specimen up
to a Venus orbiting mother ship. That craft then transfers the
collectibles over to the International Space Station (ISS)”

"Nobody will ever believe theres life on Venus until everybody sees
it under the microscopeits moving and waving back," Schulze-Makuch
said.

Barber's Bacterial Invasions / Smaller than Vermin
“In 1963, D. R. Barber, at the Norman Lockyer Astronomical
Observatory near Sidmouth, England, reported a series of six alien-
like rainwater borne bacterial invasions that occurred over a 25 year
period.(6) The short delays (averaging 55 days) between Venus inferior
conjunctions and the onset dates of the bacterial invasions, coupled
with some very anomalous characteristics of the bacteria, led Barber
to speculate that the bacteria originated in the upper atmosphere of
Venus and had been being delivered to earth by the solar wind during
inferior conjunctions.”

Venus Transit: Biohazard?
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/ven-tran.htm
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918.htm
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918h1n2.htm
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/space/1616042.html

“The gist of the prediction is that 15 to 60 days following the Venus
inferior conjunction is a prime time to be on guard for new biological
visitors.”

This looks pretty convincing enough, that we got ourselves into yet
another Venus panspermia shot of solar wind transferred atmospheric
spores and microbes, as primarily within the first quarter of the
Earth-Venus 584 day synodic cycle, that’ll perhaps take a few more
agonizing weeks to filter down and throughout our atmosphere. Sorry
about that.

Too bad we didn’t manage to collect samples of Venus atmospheric
microbes and spores as of long before now, whereas our CDC and others
in charge of protecting us could have anticipated and even having
developed a working set of vaccines.

Btw, Venus probably does not have swine/pigs, but if it did they could
probably just as easily fly in that thick soup of an atmosphere that’s
worth 65 kg/m3 buoyancy, and the local 90% gravity certainly couldn’t
hurt of you were a flying pig. Obviously there’s always the random
chance of panspermia cross mutations taking place whenever something
of new genetic material arrives into our nearly ideal biologically
friendly petri dish environment.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

BradGuth

Apr 29, 2009, 1:59:41 PM4/29/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Oddly, it seems my “Guth Usenet” account is still working like a
charm, and meanwhile the regular public Google Groups version of
Usenet/newsgroups has gotten selectively nailed shut, as though my
stuff is getting stealth moderated to death, where even the search for
“Venus Transit Biohazard” comes up empty, though everything is working
quite normally for whatever insider spooks and moles such as rabbi
Saul Levy and our bogus “hanson” like to contribute. Perhaps by
entirely reposting this topic from scratch will do the trick, and if
not we’ll stick with using “Guth Usenet”.
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en

“The Venus Transit Biohazard.03”

gabydewilde

Apr 29, 2009, 3:06:23 PM4/29/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Didn't you know we are not suppose to know the universe is full of
life? If you mention earth being hollow you are a loon, if you come up
with evidence you and all your books disappear. All the bibles say God
came from space, ya know? We nuked Mars, just look at it's northpole
entrance, it's hard to mis.

So your conspiracy theory is just that, a conspiracy theory. No one
would take it seriously -_- But thanx for the post, it was
interesting, I will press release it for you. No one takes me
seriously anyway so I'm safe. !^_^!

Say hi to the Venusians for me :-)

BradGuth

Apr 29, 2009, 4:33:47 PM4/29/09
On Apr 29, 12:06 pm, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Didn't you know we are not suppose to know the universe is full of
> life? If you mention earth being hollow you are a loon, if you come up
> with evidence you and all your books disappear. All the bibles say God
> came from space, ya know? We nuked Mars, just look at it's northpole
> entrance, it's hard to mis.
>
> So your conspiracy theory is just that, a conspiracy theory. No one
> would take it seriously -_- But thanx for the post, it was
> interesting, I will press release it for you. No one takes me
> seriously anyway so I'm safe. !^_^!
>
> Say hi to the Venusians for me :-)

Thanks for the feedback and support. I'll return the favor as soon as
Google Groups give us back our access to public newsgroups.

Oddly, it seems my “Guth Usenet” account is still working like a
charm, and meanwhile the regular public Google Groups version of
Usenet/newsgroups has gotten selectively nailed shut, as though my
stuff is getting stealth moderated to death, where even the search for
“Venus Transit Biohazard” comes up empty, though everything else is
working quite normally for whatever insider spooks and moles such as
rabbi Saul Levy, Hagar and our bogus clown “hanson” like to
contribute. Perhaps by having to entirely repost this topic from
scratch will eventually do the trick, and if not we’ll have to stick
Here's the latest/update version of this topic that's getting stealth
banished from public view. On my behalf, please try to post the
following topic in these 5 newsgroups: alt.astronomy, sci.bio.misc,
misc.education, misc.education.science, sci.econ

“The Guth Venus Transit Biohazard”
According to Dirk Schulze-Makuch:
http://www.geo.utep.edu/faculty_staff/schulze.htm
http://www.nextbio.com/b/search/author/Dirk%20Schulze-Makuch
“The gist of the prediction is that 15 to 60 days following the Venus
inferior conjunction is a prime time to be on guard for new biological
visitors.”

This looks pretty convincing enough, and I concur that we got