The New Slinger will get you

joeturn

Mar 20, 2009, 5:22:22 AM3/20/09
Well I've did the reserch for you Stoney.. It seems to be another way
to share your personal information with the authorities! It works
like
IKS where you keep your pitrate box hooked up to the internet and
IPv6
relays it to anyone,that wants it! The slinger hooks to your tv and
broadcast everything your watching via the card slot to everyone that
has your IP! They say it just goes to your laptop or pc from your tv,
but it connects to your internet provider via cable or phoneline and
is another way to report your television's activity!

Dooda is the Captain of the ship if you want to go down, go down with
him!! Do you have to sware a hippocratic oath to report TV pirates to
keep your concieled weapons permit or would you like an order of
fries
with that??

joeturn

Mar 22, 2009, 1:26:51 PM3/22/09

This most likely will go over about 85% of the readers heads.As stated
by Enstien giving the ability of the population to figure out his
quiz!

If your not using a pirated wifi connection to the internet then IPv6
will identifi your laptop connection. search google for "biquad wifi
antenna" and x-talks for IPv6 for info( its a microsoft spyware
thing)!!
Spell check MrBookWarn

joeturn

Mar 22, 2009, 1:36:21 PM3/22/09
PS
About IPv6
A couple of years ago the authorities had to sit out in front of
your house!
Armed with wardrive software and a laptop to gather your TVs
activity!

As your TV Screen omits radiation that identifies your tv channel and
programs on its screen.

They dont have to leave the donut shops anymore, thanks to x-talks/
IPv6 servailance.

TIA MrBookWarn

joeturn

Mar 27, 2009, 12:03:24 PM3/27/09
Milli wants to do a deal with Dooda on the slingbox renamed for
$300.00?$?$ Its still entrapment as for as I'm concerned Dooda and
DSStesters are the same "Sting Operation"to capture the dreaded TV
Pirate$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Makes the Slingbox Personal Broadcaster, a consumer electronics
device that streams live video from a TV or PVR to a broadband
Internet-
connected computer

WIFI<I;-)

Ron T. you cant fool me!! Milli's is part of the "Sting Operation"
and thrives on the gullable trying to keep his multitude of followers
in
the blind.

Type "consumer electronics slingbox" into your yahoo search box
and"let there be light"<I;-) or just click here and I will spoon
feed you!

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/slingbox.htm/printable

Dooda's card slot gives it a personal preference
for pirating TV and a triple confirmation the devide was bought for
this intended use and the IP of said user along with the card
specifics!!

joeturn

Mar 27, 2009, 12:14:31 PM3/27/09
Heres a homemade biquad wifi anttenna that will allow you to recieve
wifi from miles away!

http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/15/how-to-build-a-wifi-biquad-dish-antenna/

joeturn

May 13, 2009, 1:24:48 AM5/13/09
Now that weve had time to build the wifi antenna instead of using it
for wifi I'de recommend pointing it upwards toward the sats. It now is
no longer depentant on precise tunning for a particular sat but will
get all sats within a 50% span!

This is puting a damper on parabolics dont you think..this will also
slow the sale of H-H motors...Next we will learn how to connect it to
your stb<I;-)