gaurav khambhala

Dec 28, 2010, 3:08:40 AM12/28/10
to gujarat-drup...@googlegroups.com
Hello Drupalers,

We had a Drupal user meetup at CIGNEX Technologies @ Ahmedabad(Thanks Management & Admin team there).
Meetup details: http://groups.drupal.org/node/110924

Summary Meetup:
  • Drupal 7 features walk through
  • We all had decided to start a common platform where we can share, discuss, collaborate (Done. - GDUG: Thanks to Mittal Patel for taking this up)
  • We will meet once per month (date, time to be decided, Place: CIGNEX Technologies is happy to provide the space every month.
  • Prepare road map and activities of following meetups
  • Organize a Drupal camp in near future
  • Organize a DrupalCon (*wish)
Pictures:
Gujarat User Group Meetup photographs - Saturday, 25 December 2010

Thanks to the people who joined in:
*Bhavin Joshi
Dushyant
Jinit
Dayana Patel
Samay Bhavsar
Aruna kathiria
Mittal Patel
Swati Sharma
Dhara Shah
Priyanka Sharma
Dheeraj Dagliya
Nisha
Gaurav Khambhala

Special thanks to Bhavin Joshi as he came all the way from Rajkot just to attend this meetup. We appreciate your commitment.

--
regards,
Gaurav Khambhala

gaurav khambhala

Dec 28, 2010, 11:58:54 PM12/28/10
to gujarat-drup...@googlegroups.com
Hello Drupalers,

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM, gaurav khambhala <gauravk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Summary Meetup:
  • We will meet once per month (date, time to be decided, Place: CIGNEX Technologies is happy to provide the space every month.

Can we decide on which day of the month should we meet?

My Suggestions:
Last Sunday
Last Saturday
First Sunday

  • Prepare road map and activities of following meetups

Suggestions invited on this also.