GWT+Hibernate

maks

Mar 23, 2010, 9:59:40 PM3/23/10
to GTUG-PH-Davao
Hibernate is a free open source Java package that makes it easy to
work with relational database. It allows developers to communicate
with different kinds of database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and
so on. At the beginning it was hard for me to understand how it works
and be able to integrate it with my GWT application.

I made a couple of example as I tried to learn how to make it work and
be able to grasp its core technology. Below is a basic example that I
have work on.

One to one relationship example
http://groups.google.com/group/gtug-ph-davao/web/Quickest%20-%20one%20to%20one%20hibernate.zip

One to many relationship example
http://groups.google.com/group/gtug-ph-davao/web/Quickest%20-%20one%20to%20many%20hibernate.zip

maks

Mar 23, 2010, 10:50:27 PM3/23/10
to GTUG-PH-Davao
Most of my resources during my starting period came from from this
site http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/articles/using_gwt_with_hibernate.html