SuperDuper

Knocka

Feb 11, 2012, 6:54:42 AM2/11/12
to Growl Discuss
I saw posts from several months ago regarding Growl 1.3.3 (from the
App Store) not showing notifications from SuperDuper. I continue to
have this problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Josh

Feb 11, 2012, 7:48:46 AM2/11/12
to growld...@googlegroups.com
yes.
go to http://growl.info/downloads and grab a copy of growl version detective.
run it, go to the framework tab, select superduper! and click the upgrade fw button
:)

Christopher Forsythe

Feb 11, 2012, 11:50:21 PM2/11/12
to growld...@googlegroups.com
That won't quite fix SuperDuper! up. We provided a fix to the author of SuperDuper! a while ago, hopefully he's released an update to address this issue. Please contact him.

Chris