Groovy++ goes APL 2.0

Alex Tkachman

Apr 19, 2010, 4:53:50 AM4/19/10
to groovyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

I am happy to annonce that we finally decided that Groovy++ will be
released under APL 2.0

Most probably it will take us some time too open needed infrastructure
(SVN, Hudson etc.) which we use for development (or replace our
internal infrastructure by open one). Anyway decision is taken and in
short time (day or too) you should expect see compiler sources
included in to the package

Please spread the word. I think it is great day for both Groovy &
Groovy++. The day which opens very interesting future.

Alex

Chanwit Kaewkasi

Apr 19, 2010, 4:59:56 AM4/19/10
to groovyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

It's a great news!

Cheers,

Chanwit
--
Chanwit Kaewkasi

Evgeny Goldin

Apr 19, 2010, 5:19:11 AM4/19/10
to groovyp...@googlegroups.com
Great news!
--
Best regards,
Evgeny

Evgeny Goldin

Apr 19, 2010, 5:27:28 AM4/19/10
to Groovy++
http://www.dzone.com/links/groovy_goes_apl_20.html

On Apr 19, 12:19 pm, Evgeny Goldin <evge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great news!

Robert O'Connor

Apr 19, 2010, 5:32:27 AM4/19/10
to Groovy++
congrats guys!

Nick Wiedenbrueck

Apr 19, 2010, 10:46:06 AM4/19/10
to Groovy++
Sorry, but is it the Apache License or is it the Adaptive Public
License?

Alex Tkachman

Apr 19, 2010, 10:49:11 AM4/19/10
to Groovy++
Apache one :)

On Apr 19, 4:46 pm, Nick Wiedenbrueck

Nick Wiedenbrueck

Apr 19, 2010, 10:53:34 AM4/19/10
to Groovy++
It's just that for "APL license" Google gives me the other one. Isn't
it ASL (Apache Software License) then?

Just to be sure :-)

ashishwave

Apr 21, 2010, 4:47:40 PM4/21/10
to Groovy++
+1 very good.
this should pave the way for a merger of groovy++ into groovy main
distribution package itself.

florin.g

Apr 20, 2010, 9:58:34 PM4/20/10
to Groovy++