Fall is here, harvest decorations are up and there are plenty of pumpkins
and a plethora of fall products available in the Greenbrier Valley this
week! Be sure to come out this weekend to support our local Farmers
Markets and see what delicious products they have this weekend!
For Saturday Ocotober 19th we have:
- Alderson-* Alderson Community Market is *closed for the season but
don't fret -- if you're looking for fresh food check out the Alderson
Food-Hub buying club or check out their ever-broaden variety of specialty
food products in their converted nook at Wolf Creek Gallery-now
with refrigerator space! more info check out www.aldersonmarket.org
- Lewisburg-* Greenbrier Valley Farmers Market* will be open 8am-1 pm in
the county lot off 219 this Saturday,. Mountain Top Farm will be
offering a .20 cent per pound discount on all pumpkins, gourds and winter
squash. Bring the family to visit the Pumpkin Patch and choose your
- Lewisburg- *Lewisburg Farmers Market* is Open from 8:30-1pm by the
Post Office in Lewisburg. This week featuring DMC Dorsets with grass-fed
lamb available! along with greens, onions, chicken, eggs, pumpkins, beef,
knit products and more!
- Marlinton- *Pocahontas County Farmers Marke*t is closed for the
season, We'll see you next year!
- Union- Monroe Farm Market onsite had their last market this past week.
Thanks to everyone for a great season! if you want to check out the variety
of products available on the online market go to www.monroefarmmarket.com
Have a great weekend! and thank you for your support of local foods here in
the beautiful Greenbrier Valley!