feasibility of Imported solar panels under Indian solar policies?

maninder salh

May 3, 2011, 11:37:25 PM5/3/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know how feasible it is to use imported module under JNNSM and Gujarat Solar Mission with the partnerships with foreign manufacturers.
Best Regards,
Mani

pat

May 5, 2011, 1:27:21 PM5/5/11
to Green-India: India's Energy Future and Sustainable Living
Dear Mani,
Under Gujarat Solar Mission there is no restriction on the imported
components. Under JNNSM if you are under the migration scheme then
there are no restrictions but if your project is under reverse bid
then you have to used Indian modules if you are using Crystalline
panels and can used imported for thin film.

Hope this helps.
Pat

On May 4, 8:37 am, maninder salh <maninder.salh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know how feasible it is to use imported module under JNNSM
> and Gujarat Solar Mission with the partnerships with foreign manufacturers.http://panchabuta.com/2011/05/03/azure-power-a-sankalp-forum-clean-en...http://panchabuta.com/2011/05/03/sunborne-and-suntech-to-partner-on-1...
> Best Regards,
> Mani

maninder salh

May 6, 2011, 5:53:06 AM5/6/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Pat for your reply. I was wondering if you also know about the import restrictions under Rajasthan Solar Policy.

Best Regards,
Mani

parthiv mehta

May 6, 2011, 7:02:37 AM5/6/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mani,
Rajasthan just announced a new policy in April 2011.
The link for the Policy is http://www.rrecl.com/Solar%20Policy.pdf
It not only promoting solar project but all preference will be given to manufacturers who set the plant in Rajasthan.
Detail in the policy document.

Regards,

Parthiv S Mehta
Diversified Energy Solutions.

to discuss India's Energy Future and Sustainable Living.

Green-India
http://green-india.in

Rules and Disclaimer
http://groups.google.com/group/green-india/web

To unsubscribe, send email to
green-india...@googlegroups.com

Ram S

May 6, 2011, 3:25:41 PM5/6/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pat,

Can you please let know about the migration scheme in JNNSM ie: pattern ?

Regards,
Ram Shirhatti

--
Regards,