0.9.13 and gm_xmlhttprequest broken

dashman

Nov 12, 2011, 2:31:20 PM11/12/11
to greasemonkey-users
i have the following within my script

window.addEventListener( "submit", myfunction, true);

i intercept the form SUBMIT event and do a GM_xmlhttpRequest()
from within myfunction.

this code has worked for years...

with the .13 release - the onerror() callback gets called. no error
message etc.

when myfunction() gets called - the original form is doing a POST
and i call xmlhttprequest and do a POST also.

maybe that's causing the problem.

but as i write - this code has been working for years.

Anthony Lieuallen

Nov 12, 2011, 10:56:16 PM11/12/11
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On 11/12/2011 2:31 PM, dashman wrote:
> i have the following within my script ..

Can you give a link to the exact, entire, script? And the page in
question? Without them there's very little that can be done.

dashman

Nov 13, 2011, 6:43:37 AM11/13/11
to greasemonkey-users
ok - i'll cut the script down to the bare minimum and try
to send it to you.

where do i send it - rather not post it here.

Anthony Lieuallen

Nov 13, 2011, 2:52:56 PM11/13/11

http://gist.github.com/ is good, then just paste a link.