GM_registerMenuCommand menu items are now in reverse order

jep

Apr 21, 2011, 8:35:40 PM4/21/11
to greasemonkey-users
I'm almost positive that at some point recently, the behavior of
GM_registerMenuCommand was changed so that the menu items get added in
reverse order from the older way. Now if you call
GM_registerMenuCommand, it adds the item at the TOP of the user menu.
Previously it added it to the bottom.

Anthony Lieuallen

Apr 22, 2011, 9:33:57 AM4/22/11
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On 04/21/11 20:35, jep wrote:
> I'm almost positive that at some point recently, the behavior of
> GM_registerMenuCommand was changed so that the menu items get added in
> reverse order from the older way.

https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/1347

jep

Apr 21, 2011, 8:43:18 PM4/21/11
to greasemonkey-users
GM 0.9.2
FF 3.6.16 on XP

You can replicate this by just using this script and looking at the
menu item order:

// ==UserScript==
// @name testscript
// @include *
// ==/UserScript==

GM_registerMenuCommand('one', function(){});
GM_registerMenuCommand('two', function(){});
GM_registerMenuCommand('three', function(){});