GM 0.9.2 script not executed on pages loaded by AutoPager

amarsd

Apr 18, 2011, 7:03:23 PM4/18/11
to greasemonkey-users
Several user scripts which edit page to exclude lines from a database
are no longer executed by pages loaded by AutoPager (v. 0.6.2.7). This
only changed when I updated to GM v. 0.9.2. Reverting back to v. 0.9.1
restored everything back to its original (and correct) behavior. As
regards the environment under which I'm running, it's FF4 on a WinXP
SP3 OS

All the scripts pertain to links on newzbin.com for which I have a
paid subscription. Therefore to replicate problems with the behavior
of a specific script would require that the tester have a paid
subscription to that site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Amar

FFU

Apr 19, 2011, 2:06:27 PM4/19/11
to greasemonkey-users
Same problem hare...

As i updated the GM from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 the script "Skins.be direct
images",
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/49117

Stops working with AutoPager 0.6.2.6. After getting help from
Autopager fourm i installed the older version of GM(0.9.1) and it's
working fine now...!

Complete topic is hare...
http://www.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3899

I'm using FF4 on win7 Ultimate

Anthony Lieuallen

Apr 19, 2011, 3:06:10 PM4/19/11
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On 04/19/11 14:06, FFU wrote:
> Stops working with AutoPager 0.6.2.6. After getting help from
> Autopager fourm i installed the older version of GM(0.9.1) and it's
> working fine now...!
>
> Complete topic is hare...
> http://www.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3899

Thanks for the details. That link however gives me:
"The topic or post you requested does not exist"

Just for clarity could you provide a link for AutoPager? I think we're
talking about:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autopager/

Also: https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/1344

amarsd

Apr 19, 2011, 7:45:01 PM4/19/11
to greasemonkey-users
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autopager/ that you
cited is the correct link for the AutoPager that's causing a problem
when used with a GM user script.

By the way, I had no problem with the link http://www.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3899.
I did just try it and it brought me correctly to a forum on AutoPager.

Anthony Lieuallen

Apr 19, 2011, 8:15:26 PM4/19/11
On 2011-04-19 7:45 PM, amarsd wrote:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autopager/ that you
> cited is the correct link for the AutoPager that's causing a
> problem when used with a GM user script.

K. Confirmed, details in the ticket:
https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/1344#issuecomment-1030164

> By the way, I had no problem with the link
> http://www.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3899. I did just try it
> and it brought me correctly to a forum on AutoPager.

Yeha, must have been a temporary server issue.

FFU

Apr 19, 2011, 11:34:22 PM4/19/11
to greasemonkey-users
On Apr 20, 12:06 am, Anthony Lieuallen <arant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the details.  That link however gives me:
> "The topic or post you requested does not exist"
>
> Just for clarity could you provide a link for AutoPager? I think we're
> talking about:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autopager/

Yes that's the correct link...!