Toggling the enabled state of a script via the old GM icon at status bar don't work. FF 3.6

Morten79

Jan 27, 2012, 7:59:40 AM1/27/12
to greasemonkey-users
Recently I updated my GM add-on from 0.9.13 to 0.9.15. Now I'm unable
too toggling the enabled state of a script via the old GM icon at
status bar. I'm using Firefox 3.6.25. Hope it will be fixed in the
next minor version update.
I'm now using 0.9.13 without no issues.

Anthony Lieuallen

Jan 27, 2012, 9:27:48 AM1/27/12
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Whoops!  I tested main menu and toolbar button menu on all 3 platforms when doing
https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/1496

Really, the right thing to do is upgrade Firefox.  Version 3 is going to fall out of support soon, anyway.  But I'll record this bug and get it fixed some time.

Morten79

Feb 7, 2012, 1:34:48 PM2/7/12
to greasemonkey-users
Thanks Arantius for adding Issue #1506 at github and for your positive
attention regarding this issue.