Errors in console when CoolIris, GreaseMonkey and Console2 are all installed

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Mike K.

ungelesen,
03.07.2008, 23:27:5203.07.08
an feed...@cooliris.com, greasemon...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure why this happens but if Console2 0.3.9.2, GreaseMonkey 0.8.20080609.0 and Cooliris Previes 2.6.4 are all installed at the same time, the following error appears in the error console on any window open or close:

Error: this.docShell is null
Source file: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml

This occurs even on a brand new profile with just those three add-ons installed.  If any of the three add-ons is disabled the error goes away so it's a combination of the three causing the problem.  It doesn't appear to actually cause problems as far as I can tell, but something is obviously wrong.

Anthony Lieuallen

ungelesen,
04.07.2008, 10:15:1004.07.08
an greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On 7/3/2008 11:27 PM, Mike K. wrote:
> I'm not sure why this happens but if Console2 0.3.9.2, GreaseMonkey
> 0.8.20080609.0 and Cooliris Previes 2.6.4 are all installed at the
> same time, the following error appears in the error console on any
> window open or close:

Thanks, recorded here:

http://greasemonkey.devjavu.com/ticket/146

Allen antworten