Greasemonkey for pages in sidebar?

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

giann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年10月26日 下午5:59:212007/10/26
收件者:greasemonkey-users
Apologies if this has been addressed before, but I am a Greasemonkey
newbie.

Is there any way for Greasemonkey to affect pages that have been
loaded in Firefox's sidebar window? After much research I managed to
make a GM script that made a simple font change in my favorite to-do
application (Vitalist) but was crushed when I discovered it did
nothing when I loaded the same page into the sidebar, which is where I
usually keep it.

Thanks in advance for any help,
--Gianna

Arthaey Angosii

未讀,
2007年11月19日 下午4:44:512007/11/19
收件者:greasemonkey-users
On Oct 26, 1:59 pm, "giannala...@gmail.com" <giannala...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is there any way for Greasemonkey to affect pages that have been
> loaded in Firefox's sidebar window? After much research I managed to
> make a GM script that made a simple font change in my favorite to-do
> application (Vitalist) but was crushed when I discovered it did
> nothing when I loaded the same page into thesidebar, which is where I
> usually keep it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Can Greasemonkey scripts affect pages
loaded into the sidebar?

Thanks,
Arthaey
回覆所有人