GM executes randomly, or doesn't execute at all

Aditya

Mar 23, 2007, 1:33:40 AM3/23/07
to greasemonkey-users
Over the past few weeks, and 11 user-scripts later, my Greasemonkey
has become rather unstable as to when it executes. Instead of running
everytime, it usually runs after a refresh --- after the first time
the page is loaded.

For example, suppose I have a script loaded to catch Page A and run on
it. I load up Page A, and nothing happens. I hit refresh, and GM fires
up --- if I'm lucky. Usually 3-4 refreshes does the trick, but that
shouldn't be happening. Any suggestions?

esquifit

Mar 23, 2007, 7:04:09 PM3/23/07
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Which Firefox and Greasmonkey versions are you using?

Aditya

Mar 24, 2007, 10:09:28 AM3/24/07
to greasemonkey-users
I'm using the latest version of both ... Fx 2.0.0.3 and GM
0.6.8....314.0

On Mar 24, 4:04 am, esquifit <esqui...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Which Firefox and Greasmonkey versions are you using?

Rod McGuire

Mar 24, 2007, 4:52:44 PM3/24/07
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
I had similar problems and I think the culprit may be Firebug see my post on
this.
With Firebug disabled I haven't had any mysteries.

Aditya

Mar 25, 2007, 12:24:57 AM3/25/07
to greasemonkey-users
Hmm... I think you've managed to hit it. Is this a bug with Firebug or
GM? I'd sure put in a word wherever necessary if it hasn't been done
already...

Thanks for the help guys!