Granite Data Services 2.2.0.SP2 released

Franck Wolff

Mar 31, 2011, 10:45:53 AM3/31/11
to Granite Data Services Forum
Hi,

Granite Data Services 2.2.0 Service Pack 2 is out. You may download it
on Gitub here: https://github.com/graniteds/.

This new version is a minor bugfix release for the following issues:

Bug

[GDS-824] - Spring version of Identity class calls TideResultEvent
constructor with wrong number of parameters
[GDS-826] - Tide: PagedCollection not cleared correctly in default
clear() method
[GDS-827] - Tide: error when calling default exception handler
[GDS-828] - Tide/Seam: Identity username not clear on logout
[GDS-830] - Tide: [Out] binding on namespace variables broken
[GDS-840] - Passing a Function to a TideUIConversationEvent
Becomes null
[GDS-841] - Tide IEventInterceptor.afterDispatch(..) not invoked
when no observers are found for entity type
[GDS-844] - Tide; typesafe injection broken on conversation
destruction for components that exist in both conversation and session
contexts
[GDS-847] - Tide: InputValidator broken
[GDS-848] - EclipseLink externalizer is broken with GlassFish v3.1
[GDS-849] - Tide: EjbServiceContext does not deserialize correctly
[GDS-850] - GlassFish security isn't auto-detected

Improvement

[GDS-829] - Tide: exception handlers should be able to get the
TideFaultEvent
[GDS-831] - Allow Interceptors to be Used in Conversation Contexts
[GDS-839] - Glassfish v3.1 requires a specific security service
[GDS-845] - CDI/Weld integration does not work with non EE6
environments
[GDS-846] - Tide: the extendedData of the ErrorMessage is not
present in the TideFaultEvent

Task

[GDS-832] - Refactor tests and integrate in bamboo builds

See also Jira for more details here:
http://www.graniteds.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+GDS+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.2.0_SP2%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide.

Franck.

anand sharma

Mar 31, 2011, 11:00:45 AM3/31/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
what about the Google app engine jpa support for grails.... that is a
must... when can we expect that

Franck Wolff

Mar 31, 2011, 11:16:25 AM3/31/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Did you mean: "Thanks for this new release and keep the good work" ;-)

2011/3/31 anand sharma <anand2...@gmail.com>

--
Franck Wolff
Granite Data Services

anand sharma

Mar 31, 2011, 11:23:25 AM3/31/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
off course you are doing great work but improvement is desired with
GAE grails GDS integration it lacks support

wdrai

Mar 31, 2011, 11:26:32 AM3/31/11
to Granite Data Services Forum
I think this issue with GAE is not related to the GDS core and
probably requires an update of the Grails plugin.
I'll probably have a look at this in the coming weeks, this 2.2 SP2
release was a priority for us.

> off course you are doing great work but improvement is desired with
> GAE grails GDS integration it lacks support
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Franck Wolff
>

> <franck.wo...@graniteds.org> wrote:
> > Did you mean: "Thanks for this new release and keep the good work" ;-)
>
> > 2011/3/31 anand sharma <anand2sha...@gmail.com>
>
> >> what about the Google app engine jpa support for grails.... that is a
> >> must... when can we expect that

Franck Wolff

Mar 31, 2011, 11:53:05 AM3/31/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
BTW. Maven artifacts are also available here: http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/graniteds/

Franck.

Kresimir Popovic

Apr 1, 2011, 6:32:18 AM4/1/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for good work!

anand sharma

Apr 1, 2011, 10:59:06 AM4/1/11
to gran...@googlegroups.com
thanks William we all are waiting anxiously for the smooth GAE and
gdsflex jpa support not jdo..... keep up the good work