Ave atque vale...

Robert Marshall

Apr 23, 2016, 10:12:03 AM4/23/16
to George & Sara Jill Wellman, Betty Bushey, Jay Johnson, Mary Easthope, Porter & Anita Abbott, Alice Littlefield, Willard Mudget, Peter Wolcott, William Wheadon, Roger Dunigan, Barbara Abbott, Dennis Bushey, Larry Hauser, Cindy Hollandbeck, Gwenne Allgaier, Betsy Johnson
Looks like we’ll be spending most of our time in our retirement condo in Saline in the future, so would just like to express our gratitude to you our friends in the Great White North for all you have meant to us over these past years.
We will, not surprisingly, send notes of one kind or another along as time goes by, so it’s not the last of us.
But for now, hail and farewell to you all.
Bob and Mary
Robert Marshall
nm...@charter.net
Festina Lente

"We need to move
from our human-centered
to an earth-centered
norm of reality and value." Thomas Berry

Bob Carstens

Apr 23, 2016, 11:44:53 PM4/23/16
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Bob, for sending on to me the Grand Vision Energy Network notes for the past few years …. and for your many years of service to NMEAC ….. your notes are always welcome.

~bob c.