GradPride Welcome Week and Announcements!

Marvin M.

Jan 25, 2012, 10:45:27 AM1/25/12
to GradPride
Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to a fresh new semester and an exciting new year ahead of
us! We have the following events planned for GradPride to start the
semester:

Tuesday, Jan. 31 : Arlington Welcome Meeting (6PM Founders Hall, Room
222)
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/291746470881685/

Thursday, Feb. 2: Fairfax Welcome Meeting (6PM SUB I, Room 2200)

Friday, Feb. 3
GradPride Happy Hour/Mixer (7PM 555 South 23rd Street Crystal City,
VA)
If you could not make it to the Arlington or Fairfax campus meetings,
this is another chance to mix and mingle with GMU grad students at
this colorful bar. Bring your friends along, all are welcome to
attend.
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/126055614182619/

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you would like to be part of the GradPride executive board please
Social Chair, Advocacy Chair, and Communications Chair.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this message and it
will forward directly to me. Looking forward to see everyone at these
events!

Have a great week,

Marvin Mabini
Co-President