Archived tasks display with one word per line

Lanny

Apr 28, 2018, 1:14:51 PM4/28/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
    When I display my active tasks their names display normally with all words on one line.  However, when I click the Archived button, the names for my archived tasks appear with one word per line, like this:

    One
    word
    per
    line

    However, if I move my mouse cursor over the task, it instantly places all words on one line.  It's easy to convert all of the tasks to use one line by moving the cursor down the page, but I am sure that is not by design.

    Is anyone else getting this behavior?  I am using IE11 on Windows 7.  It does not happen with Firefox 59, but that is not my preferred browser.