Beta Testers needed for new Trash feature

Cameron (GQueues)

Mar 28, 2018, 2:02:35 PM3/28/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
GQueues is adding a new Trash feature, so when you delete a task it goes to the Trash instead of being permanently deleted.

This should make it much easier to recover tasks that were deleted by mistake.

We are looking for beta testers to try out the new feature and give feedback before it's launched publicly.

If you're interested in testing just reply to this post and we'll follow up with information to get started.

Cameron

Jon Stine

Mar 28, 2018, 2:44:32 PM3/28/18
to GQueues Google Group
I would like to try that.  I'm not sure how it would benefit what I do now, but time will tell.

Jon

mwi...@uc.apu.edu

Matthew Batmale

Apr 3, 2018, 10:32:06 AM4/3/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to help test this out.

Brian Steingraber

Apr 4, 2018, 10:54:42 AM4/4/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
You can sign me up for this Beta

Luis Valente

Apr 7, 2018, 8:31:25 PM4/7/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello Cameron!

I would like to collaborate as beta tester, please count on me.

Regards!

timmo

Apr 11, 2018, 12:20:48 PM4/11/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi - please sign me up. Thanks.

Rajesh Acharya

Apr 28, 2018, 1:23:46 PM4/28/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to try please.

-Raj

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:02:35 AM UTC-7, Cameron (GQueues) wrote:
Message has been deleted

Piotr Właziński

May 10, 2018, 9:27:00 AM5/10/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to test this feature, please.
Best,
Piotr.

Artyom Gorushkin

May 11, 2018, 7:46:39 AM5/11/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to try that

Klaas Bakker

May 21, 2018, 4:21:05 AM5/21/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron,

Feel free to sign me up if you need more testers.

Nicholas Hall

May 22, 2018, 12:37:20 AM5/22/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Sign me up, Cameron!

Elise Enriquez

May 25, 2018, 1:00:37 PM5/25/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I'd be happy to join the beta.

Lucas Gonçalves

Jun 29, 2018, 2:03:50 PM6/29/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron.

Please sign me up. I need it a LOT.

Thanks.

Manuel Calderon Sánchez

Jul 10, 2018, 11:05:51 AM7/10/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I would like to try that

Michel Couture

Jul 10, 2018, 11:33:21 AM7/10/18
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Wow ! This is great .

We will test this .

Michel

Georges Paquette

Jul 18, 2018, 11:24:56 AM7/18/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Great, I will be testing this new feature. I deleted tasks too quickly sometimes and I could not recover them. I had to recreate them, this will be a nice improvement.