Edit active instance of recurring task only

Rajesh Acharya

Oct 29, 2012, 12:19:52 PM10/29/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
I would like to request that Recurring tasks function similar to Google Cal, i.e. be able to edit active instance of the recurring task without affecting the future ones. It should pop-up 3 options on editing - Current, Future ones or whole series.

For e.g. Weekly task of checking mail at PO Box on Saturday. Some Saturdays I am away, hence want to reschedule that to Tue, but while still keeping all future ones to Sat.

Aneesh V

Apr 27, 2018, 4:10:36 PM4/27/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I second this request. I set weekly recurring tasks. If I couldn't finish one on the planned day, I want to reschedule it to the next day, but just for that week. I want to go back to the old routine from the next week. This is sort of a deal breaker for me, because I have so many recurring tasks. Please provide the options, like in Calendar, just as the OP detailed.

Amy Smith

Apr 28, 2018, 9:46:50 AM4/28/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Yes, please! This is something I find very annoying. Please, please, please

Lundie Pinner

Apr 28, 2018, 12:42:41 PM4/28/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Me too! :)