Re: [gqrx] Digest for gqrx@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Debra Roberts

Nov 12, 2021, 3:07:43 PM11/12/21
to gq...@googlegroups.com

Most interesting as it shows how long it can take to get an application or program into the standard list of Linux programs -- quite long although it is a specialized application for the majority of Linux users, however.
Dennis KB7ST

On November 11, 2021, at 4:01 PM, gq...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"mbot...@gmail.com" <mbot...@gmail.com>: Nov 11 03:17AM -0800

Just a F.Y.I

For those so interested, Ubuntu 21.10 contains GQRX 2.14.4 in its package
manager. I *normally* don't run non-LTS versions of Linux, but with an
issue I was having moving Thunderbird email between Linux and Windows,
21.10 was the solution. :)

I haven't had the opportunity to do much more with GQRX on 21.10 that get
it working with my AirspyHF+

--
Mike