Knee jerk policies from the Tories UKIP has them running scared

tinman

May 7, 2013, 9:03:20 AM5/7/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Immigrants to Britain will not be able to claim benefits without
proving they have contributed to the welfare state by working, under
plans to be set out by the government.

Benefits, housing and healthcare will be limited to new arrivals who
are willing to work and paid taxes to fund state-backed support.

A package of reforms will be included in tomorrow’s Queen’s Speech
including major law changes needed to limit the claims that can be
made by Romanians and Bulgarians when controls are lifted next year.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320702/Immigrants-told-housing-healthcare-paid-taxes-Britains-welfare-system.html#ixzz2SbyjaZ2l

tinman

May 8, 2013, 8:10:22 AM5/8/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Cameron is on the defensive now. Three years on not one of his
promises or pledges have been kept. Then UKIP whipped the board with
him and now he knows he's finished.

http://news.sky.com/story/1088190/queens-speech-immigration-curbs-dominate

On 7 May, 14:03, tinman <tinman080...@aol.com> wrote:
> Immigrants to Britain will not be able to claim benefits without
> proving they have contributed to the welfare state by working, under
> plans to be set out by the government.
>
> Benefits, housing and healthcare will be limited to new arrivals who
> are willing to work and paid taxes to fund state-backed support.
>
> A package of reforms will be included in tomorrow’s Queen’s Speech
> including major law changes needed to limit the claims that can be
> made by Romanians and Bulgarians when controls are lifted next year.
>
> Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320702/Immigrants-told-housi...

Briar

May 31, 2013, 5:59:21 AM5/31/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
So how do we feel now then, with the EU's European Court wanting to
fine us for not giving lotsa money to EU origin immi grunts who lose
their jobs when they come here to work, because of all Cameron & Co's
silly CUTS CUTS CUTS ? He says we will fight our case against what he
called "an attempted land grab". They may try to fix it so he loses -
if we do, will he pay the fine or tell them to sod off and then we are
OUT, as fast as fast can be!

We would immediately be millions better off, from no longer having to
pay into their club. That would only be the start of things though.
Free of the restraints they tried to impose on us we could take our
free and independent stance over all matters, international and
domestic. We could do as the Icelanders do, and protect our fishing
areas from intruding european fishing fleets. We could arrest any
that strayed inside and confiscate their cargoes. When their too
heavy lorries land in our ports with their horse cum beefburger
confections and their chemically treated salads, their second rate
wines and whatnot, we could have them unloaded and the goods
inspected, and IF they pass qc controls they can be taken further on
OUR trucks, or even goods wagons on railways (railways that already
exist might as well be used for goods, as they are not good enough for
passengers!). That way we boost our own haulage firms and save our
roads from being wrecked. We could persuade the eu people to leave
the country and go home, or somewhere else, freeing up lots of homes
for our homeless, creating jobs for our workless. That would save the
money we have to pay them in benefits. We might lose a few customers
on the mainland, but no matter, the whole world is our trade
partners.

This could get quite exciting. We may not even need to tread on his
head and force Cameron to grant us finally a reluctant Referendum !

On May 8, 1:10 pm, tinman <tinman080...@aol.com> wrote:
> Cameron is on the defensive now.  Three years on not one of his
> promises or pledges have been kept.  Then UKIP whipped the board with
> him and now he knows he's finished.
>
> http://news.sky.com/story/1088190/queens-speech-immigration-curbs-dom...
>
> On 7 May, 14:03, tinman <tinman080...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Immigrants to Britain will not be able to claim benefits without
> > proving they have contributed to the welfare state by working, under
> > plans to be set out by the government.
>
> > Benefits, housing and healthcare will be limited to new arrivals who
> > are willing to work and paid taxes to fund state-backed support.
>
> > A package of reforms will be included in tomorrow’s Queen’s Speech
> > including major law changes needed to limit the claims that can be
> > made by Romanians and Bulgarians when controls are lifted next year.
>
> > Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320702/Immigrants-told-housi...- Hide quoted text -

Affa

May 31, 2013, 11:45:41 AM5/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 31 May 2013 10:59:21 UTC+1, Briar wrote:
So how do we feel now then, with the EU's European Court wanting to
fine us for not giving lotsa money to EU origin immi grunts who lose
their jobs when they come here to work,   He says we will fight our case against what he
called "an attempted land grab".  They may try to fix it so he loses -
if we do, will he pay the fine or tell them to sod off and then we are
OUT, as fast as fast can be!

All assuming that Cameron, the PM, has the final word.
He does not!

jaria

May 31, 2013, 1:16:47 PM5/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And who do we have to thank for that AFFA.

Affa

Jun 1, 2013, 5:57:41 PM6/1/13

On Friday, 31 May 2013 18:16:47 UTC+1, jaria wrote:

> All assuming that Cameron, the PM, has the final word.
> He does not!

And who do we have to thank for that AFFA.

I guess whoever cashed the cheques ........ don't you.