The Third world war has started.

Trog

Feb 28, 2013, 6:49:05 PM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Here is an unusal Email I received or part of it saying that the
third world war has started

"Dear Reader,

On September 6, 2012 Russia and China quietly signed a Declaration of
War on America.

As we speak, China is mobilizing resources and gathering allies around
the globe for its imminent "attack."

They have one sole purpose in mind ... to crush the economic,
political and military strength of the U.S. around the globe by
targeting America's greatest weakness.

In this shocking new video you will see how this attack will crush the
dollar ... destroy the retirement accounts of millions of
Americans ... and threaten our very way of life.

But more importantly you'll learn the simple steps you can take today
to not only protect yourself ... but also profit!

It's all detailed in our explosive new video,
World War III: China's New Axis of Evil —
and it's available for you to view, right now, for free!
Unfortunately, you won't hear even a whisper about it in the
mainstream media.

But this is the exact type of research that my team and I at Weiss
Research specialize in ... and it's the type of prediction that
recently led Worth magazine to declare "Weiss' record is so good
compared to its competitors ... consumers need look no further."

But my latest prediction is more shocking than anything we've ever
published before.

We could see the markets crash another 50-90% ... traditional safe-
haven investments like CDs and bonds turn into financial death
traps ... and the price of food, water and gas will skyrocket.

Make of it what youj will.

Affa

Feb 28, 2013, 6:55:00 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

 The correct word is 'Competition', not war .......... and it has been going on
for centuries. Far longer than five months.

Trog

Feb 28, 2013, 6:55:12 PM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 6:58:34 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

The US could win the war by stopping mass investment in China and Russia and banning imports

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:01:43 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Or just by bombing the shit out of em..

GBur3

Feb 28, 2013, 7:09:58 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
If there is to be a nuclear war, i'll go and live on a Scottish island. That way i'll avoid the fallout. I'll then establish a new society with me as leader - and main inseminator....

Sandman

Mar 1, 2013, 5:07:04 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You should have reported it as spam Trog, from a couple of
Florida sharp practicioners, who want people to buy into their
newsletter, if they were that good they would be following their
own advice, and investing in it, the Russians and China are
coming, put your investment where we say to protect your
future.

Briar

Mar 1, 2013, 5:23:59 AM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Writing as one already living on a Scottish Island, GBur3, I hope to
disuade you from ever attempting to come here. We already have more
than enough male humans who think that they can be "Leaders" and
inseminators, thank you, we ladies will probably find a way of sending
our unwanted males into whatever war zones are left, so that we can
create a new society free of "Leaders", and there are more than enough
sperms in sperm banks to last us at least a hundred years, giving
those of us with biotech backgrounds plenty of time to perfect
parthenogenesis..

Besides which, an all out nuclear war would probably destroy most of
all life forms on the whole planet, so I suggest you book a place on
the next spaceship to Mars instead.

Enjoy the journey - it only takes 9 months, and you will have done a
journey taking that long at least once before in your life, so you
know you can do it !,

Trog

Mar 1, 2013, 6:27:52 AM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Already have <g> South America is growing fast as well. With interest
rates so low ndsavings in cash giving such a low return Stock with
good divedends with their rising share prices seem the best way to go