Still believe Cameron's lies. Then read on.

tinman

Jun 30, 2012, 7:00:02 AM6/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Soft-touch Britain, the asylum seeker capital of Europe: We let in
more than anyone else last year

Britain granted asylum to more people than any other European Union
country last year, official figures revealed yesterday.

Some 14,360 immigrants were given asylum within the UK in 2011,
compared with 13,045 in the second highest country, Germany, and
10,740 in third placed France.

The figure was the third successive rise in successful claims in the
UK and an increase of 41 per cent since 2008.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166738/Soft-touch-Britain-as...

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 8:18:28 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Shhhhhhhhsh Tinman you know your front page news only rattles the braindead.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 10:09:55 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its all been explained before Jonsky perhaps it takes time for you to get it. Tell you parrot to tell us something new

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 10:47:07 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The reason I never got it was the FACT you never explained it jar unless you think blaming labour the unions or the lib dems is an explanation. Still never mind old man we wouldn't want you to face the FACT or comment on the number of asylum seekers is up by 41% from 2008 and that Imigation is up a massive 21% since your lot got in would we? So keep up your usual evasion tactic of shooting the messengers jar and then again later down the line you will state once again it was all explained. Just a little hint jar to be able to explain something you have to know what is going on so that rules you out old man.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 10:58:53 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its been explained and it appears only the boards idiot cant get it. Didnt you hear Milliebands speech then? If being old gives me the choice Id much rather be me than you Jonsky

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 11:01:30 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh so now admit you explained fuck all then jar. But of course we all knew that anyway.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 11:15:11 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
To you apparently it meant nothing Jonsky . no surprise there then. If thats the case why bother commenting on my posts at all . It would save you asking your pals what does he mean ? and me a lot of wasted time knowing I cant expect an intellignet reply.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 11:22:20 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But your posts need NO explanation jar you blame either labour the unions the lib dems or the the bloody EU for all ills rather than the Tory culprits. And then when you are confronted with the truth you shoot the messenger old man.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 11:26:44 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I blame who I think is responsuible Jonsky and explain why . Now write a sensible replky or none at all.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 11:42:07 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I tell you who is to blame jar. The twats who fell for the caMorons bullshit. He knew full well when he stated he would reduce immigration by the tens of thousands it was bullscrap and he would never ever achieve it whilst still being in the EU. If he was seriouse about cutting immigration he would have done so at a stroke regardless of the EU the snivelling little prick hasn't even got the balls to ban the burka.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 12:01:16 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Easy to answer but a waste of time.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 12:07:50 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh so you don't have an answer then jar? You asked me to answer your question and I did not my fault if you have a problem with the FACTS.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 12:15:25 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
nope Ive already told you why and I got your message about the FACTS a long long time ago . Its just a stock reply that means nothing

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 12:17:09 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So as per usual I was correct jar you didn't answer. Never mind old man it gives the rest of us a laugh.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 12:21:41 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
well laugh as much as you want to Jonsky play time is over.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 12:32:15 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So no answer once again the jar?

Briar

Jun 30, 2012, 1:30:48 PM6/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
As far as whether the current regime allows the People to have a
Referendum or not, what is the matter with you all ? You do not have
to sit and wait for Nanny State to organize one for you - get up off
your bottoms and down to the pub and start organizing one for your
selves !

Ifyou can't be bothered to do this your selves you don't deserve
one ! Indeed, you seserve to be governed by a small clique of
professional liars, beakers of promises, and fiddlers of expenses.

The People outnumber the Polly-Ticklers by some thousands to one, so
what are you all afraid of ?

That is how to get Democracy back and find out what the People want,
and to help them get it !

tinman

Jun 30, 2012, 2:50:53 PM6/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I'm sure the Tory faithful still believe the lie jon. What else have
they.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 4:13:13 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
That's all they have left Tinman, do you remember all the tory braindead statements when their lot managed to scrape in after kissing enough  the lib dems arse? One of locks favourite ones was that he voted for the only party who would do something about immigration ROFLMAO Still he was right I suppose they increased it by 21%...

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 5:56:21 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its clear neither of you have a clue what you are talking about stop wasting our time please.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 6:02:55 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh are you now stating that immigration is lower under your lot old man? I feel your pain LOL talk about trying to flog a dead horse..

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 6:25:53 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol we know all about trying to flog a dead horse Jonsky and thats thanks to trying to communicate with an idiot.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 6:35:50 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Jar your bloody excuses for the incompetent bunch of tossers you support is a no more than a joke...Grow up old man you support a bunch of self serving twats who sold you down the river once they got your vote...ROFLMAO you lot are always spouting on about lefties so now maybe you would like to reiterate who the caMoron sold you and the other gullible out too just so he could drag his sorry arse into number 10? So start your wriggling NOW,,

Affa

Jun 30, 2012, 6:43:41 PM6/30/12

On Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:25:53 PM UTC+1, jar wrote:
lol we know all about trying to flog a dead horse Jonsky and thats thanks to trying to communicate with an idiot.

 I don't require an answer, only for you to give yourself one ......
 If Net immigration increased 21% in one year and matched that increase a second year under
a Labour government, would you be defending that result?

It happened under Labour with EU enlargement, and Labour carried the can for it ....
now the new government must carry the can. Admit it.

.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 6:46:43 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com