Janes new board......Flop or success.

hedgehog

Aug 22, 2013, 9:31:37 AM8/22/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Just had a look in on RFCs new board.   LMFAO.   I think it says more about her personal desire to be in charge of something, anything even a board thats no different to what this one was but with far fewer posters.

well done Jane you must be well made up.

LOL.

Lions2510

Aug 22, 2013, 2:57:23 PM8/22/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I know this board seems to be in a state of permanent hibernation but I refuse to join the cloned one on a matter of principle.

POC did us all a big favour after the demise of AOL's message boards by setting up this one and inviting us all to join it.

The point of starting up another board that does exactly the same as this one is a total waste of time and only benefits the vanity of one person.

My message to those who no longer post here is, come back home to POC's original and best outlet for topical debate.

Beware pale imitations.

jaria

Aug 22, 2013, 3:36:04 PM8/22/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Completely disagree with POC absent the board was disintegrating into a rabble of the most disgusting language and personal attacks on people and their families. Only those that thought that was an acceptable standard of debate would object to Jane volunteering to clear it up.
Jane and I are on the opposite sides of the fence and disagree very often on who is allowed to say what they do and many times I feel I am judged unfairly but that's preferable to what this board had become.
If I had my way there would be even more posts deleted if we were to attract more interesting posters.
This board is uncontrolled and open to you and there are enough of you to converse together so what are you moaning about

Jane

Aug 23, 2013, 8:53:29 AM8/23/13
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:57:23 PM UTC+1, Lions2510 wrote:

POC did us all a big favour after the demise of AOL's message boards by setting up this one and inviting us all to join it.

LOL Lion, when Chuckie created this Group he asked ME to moderate it and I immediately refused because I'd had enough of whinging cry babies and boys with potty mouths.  You're on the right board for you - I hope you enjoy the zillions of thought provoking debates here  lolol

hedgehog

Aug 23, 2013, 9:08:22 AM8/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Poor Jane she don't like any criticism aimed at her does she.  Having had a look at your new board Jane maybe you'd be good enough to point out the difference's.   apart from you roaming round deleting posts aimed at you and your ego there is none.

jaria

Aug 23, 2013, 10:47:24 AM8/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
,the fact that you don't know the difference HH answers your question. Personally it could be even stricter and stop the aggressive non posts but its certainly an improvement on this one.

Jane

Aug 23, 2013, 11:36:16 AM8/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Unless you can tell me how you know which posts I've deleted and which have been deleted by members themselves then you're a crinoidal div.  Don't bother to reply, I know exactly what you are.

tinman

Aug 23, 2013, 4:11:20 PM8/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
LOL. You can't stand being criticized can you.  Oh by they way don't bother answering I already know you're a power mad bitch.

jaria

Aug 23, 2013, 8:36:33 PM8/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Now you know why it was necessary for a new board too.
Now you wouldn't be upset because the Tories will be your next Gvt in OZ would you.
Not to worry the Labour Luvvies here are getting hysterical too.

tinman

Aug 24, 2013, 4:31:56 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And then the pussy wipped whimp turned up looking for rfc to hold his hand and guide him

LMFAO.

jaria

Aug 24, 2013, 4:45:51 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

States the thicko not fit for civilised company.

tinman

Aug 24, 2013, 4:55:04 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Come on you love it don''t you, being told how to post and being lead around like a pussy whipped whimp.

your still spending all day everyday on here looking for anything that runs the Tories down.

I've had a look in on RFC new board.

Your still moaning like a old lady.

jaria

Aug 24, 2013, 5:25:28 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes I think it's a lot better than this one as I agree that this sort of post would be deleted and even those that used to like to make offensive posts know that their posts will be deleted so like in civilised society they learn what is acceptable and what is not. You'll just have to learn to miss home .

tinman

Aug 24, 2013, 5:33:49 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
jar I'm well aware that this is all you have left in your life your on the boards 24/7.  your left arguing with no more then 6 or 7 posters at best on the other board.

Really it must be bloody riveting to someone with a small brain and a even smaller life.

How on earth you can you stand it.

Do you have nothing better to do.

jaria

Aug 24, 2013, 8:50:50 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Always a bit silly to assume Tinman. Yes I do have something else to think about which you should know all about because my wife has had her cancer return.
You might not be aware that these iPads make it very easy to look in fora few moments , as it is I'm now in the middle of doing the weekend shopping..
It's amazing you have time when fishing and getting pissed seem to take up so much of your time.
Judging by your posts you don't seem to be spending much brain power maybe just as well.

Briar

Aug 24, 2013, 10:34:03 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
JANE,

You were careless in replying to this thread, in showing your weakness.

How I see it is, that you wanted to replace poor POC and be IN CHARGE of your OWN Board, so you set one up and somehow enticed the majority who wanted a Board of some sort, even the hideously silly construction dreamed up by the bumbling Eggs Purts in Gurglegrubs, so ahead you went.  In the process you offended/upset/bored a fair number of people who used to participate on Poc's board regularly.  One or two of us decided we would try to keep this one going.

It is a rare thing these days for people to be allowed to say whatever they like, in however they want to.  The days of "free speech", that used to be regarded as an essential feature of British society, have long been over.  There are so many things people are no longer allowed to say or write, except in places like this, where we are somehow overlooked as yet.  So if somebody who is dreadfully narrowminded and racist wants to write about "rag heads", "slit eyes", "wogs", "niggers", or some redneck fundy christinsane wants to insult those of indeterminate gender or sexual orientation, with words like "fag", "lesie", "cocksucker", "muffin-diver", "pooftah", here they can, because in using such language all they do is to expose them selves as the kind of people they are - intolerant, narrow-minded, lacking confidence, and if they want to use swearwords, over- and mis-use the word "fucking," seem to have only about three such words for all their descriptive efforts, they just show that they are poorly educated, lacking in communication skills and command of the English language, unable to express them selves well, unable to think clearly, and rather pitiful people.

Oh yes, certain individuals can be really frustrating at times, as I have myself expressed.  But control, suppression and censorship has no place in a democratic place like this board.  Those that are really upset by the poor communication skills of some of the less fortunate and less articulate participants can now flee to your board, can't they ?

Here, we try to maintain the Freedom of Expression that some of us still value, having seen our parents and their siblings die to preserve it for us.

It is said by some of the wise ones, that one should be magnanimous in victory.  Jane, you have the majority of the once members of this board on your new one.  Dont be unkind to the few who still remain here.

It

jaria

Aug 24, 2013, 10:41:27 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You prove that you are unfit for civilised society You are unable to form a post without throwing nasty insults.

The board that Jane moderates has gone someway to discourage your style of posting and that is the reason why only people (except Briar) who cannot debate in a civilised manner stay on this board.

jaria

Aug 24, 2013, 11:17:24 AM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Briar you should ask yourself why people decided to move to a board which goes a long way towards deleting aggressive and insulting posts and those that chose to stay on this one. You've seen some of their efforts in the past day or so and the childish and spiteful remarks contained therein , who wants that sort of post. There remain some of them on the new board unfortunately but less and less thank goodness.
Some of your remarks rather proves why something had to be done about those people you so aptly describe . I'm afraid self regulation despite some of your pleas were ignored.
Just to let you know I've had some severe lectures and even threats from Jane but am prepared to take them even if I don't agree with them. I. A bloody Tory am I not!, lol

kevinbrick4

Aug 24, 2013, 5:52:35 PM8/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
jane showed her colours when she banned posters for having the balls to face her down.

sniveling cowards are what they are.

the new board is what it is.

a bunch of arse wipes that need some fucking nursemaid to lead em.

Jane

Aug 25, 2013, 2:59:53 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And yet Kevin my little poppet, you applied to join the new board and you regularly post there, don't you!  Know what that is Kevin?  Hypocrisy is what it is.  (Look it up)

aussietrucker

Aug 25, 2013, 5:26:37 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
FLOP.

aussietrucker

Aug 25, 2013, 5:27:31 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
NO WONDER YOU CAN'T GET NEW MEMBERS.  YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR FUCKING OVER SIZED HEAD IN.

jaria

Aug 25, 2013, 6:32:15 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
what are you lot concerned about what another board does?
You've got this board as has anyone else.

kevinbrick4

Aug 25, 2013, 8:57:55 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
i think she knows its a flop.  to save face she's posting she's handing it over to a new moderator.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:32:15 AM UTC+1, jaria wrote:
what are you lot concerned about what another board does?
You've got this board as has anyone else.

jaria

Aug 25, 2013, 10:27:34 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You think so KB
My guess is if she does answer. What you will receive you won't be truly grateful for.

kevinbrick4

Aug 25, 2013, 11:01:27 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
fucking hell get a fucking life you old cunt.

kevinbrick4

Aug 25, 2013, 11:03:47 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
how many posters is now told you to fuck off jar. or have even you lost count,.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:27:34 PM UTC+1, jaria wrote:
You think so KB
My guess is if she does answer. What you will receive you won't be truly grateful for.

jaria

Aug 25, 2013, 11:34:09 AM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But you don't think I count posters who post such drivel as you do KB .
Usually when your pissed and feeling sorry for yourself .
You give it out but don't like it when you get it back. What does that make you and other foul mouthed homesick losers then

kevinbrick4

Aug 25, 2013, 12:36:46 PM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
you daft old cunt.

jaria

Aug 25, 2013, 2:04:27 PM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
On
Lol KB that's right give it your best. Scintillating stuff !

kevinbrick4

Aug 25, 2013, 7:41:37 PM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
jar your a cunt you know it all the posters know it.

jaria

Aug 25, 2013, 9:53:56 PM8/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And what do you think of someone who sends that sort of post is KB?
Pissed again?

kevinbrick4

Aug 26, 2013, 5:10:33 AM8/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
you'd be more then happy if we went back and forth with this shit wouldn't you you daft fucking cunt.

get the fuck on with it.

Briar

Aug 26, 2013, 6:05:03 AM8/26/13

Sunday, 25 August 2013 17:36:46 UTC+1, kevinbrick4  wrote:
> you daft old cunt.

 Dear Kevin,

Using a slang word for a part of the female anatomy as a term of abuse is
a) rude
b) crude, indicating poor verbal skills or knowledge of the hundreds of alternative insults one can choose from
c) liable to annoy Mistress Jane, who runs this board and set it up to cut our such comments, or so she tells us that is why she did it, that and to cut out the schoolboy combats that we have on POC/s original Board, that is still alive, just.

May I suggest to you that you will still be welcome on the Old Board, though it is now alas reformatted like all the gurgleboards, so much harder to use than it used to be.

Please come back to Poc's place, and get all your playmates to join us.  You can say whatever you like, in as foul language as you like.  The more articulate of us will endeavour to extract what you mean out of it, regardless - like we have to in Real Life, where dealing with inarticulate idiots is normal anyway.

xx

John

Aug 26, 2013, 6:21:37 AM8/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You're sick , go and see a shrink.
No I'd be happier if you'd just shut up and sort yourself up and stop sending sick Ems

Sent from my iPad
--
-- You've received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups GPPS (General Politics People and Society) group. To post to this group, send an email to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to gpn-general-politics...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/gpn-general-politics-and-news?hl=en
---

John

Aug 26, 2013, 6:23:04 AM8/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
That's where he is Briar,

Sent from my iPad

kevinbrick4

Aug 26, 2013, 6:44:39 AM8/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
briar i've no intension of spending all my time posting on some board like some people do. as for those banned by jane they're not bothered about this or anyother board now.  this one and the other one have ben in slow decline now for a while lack of posters and repatative posts made sure of that.

in short they're fucking boring,

jaria

Aug 26, 2013, 8:13:15 AM8/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You don't seem as if your enjoying much KB so why bother posting at all. You've got your mates over there and your fishing. I have been on the OZ message boards and as long as you can restrain from using your favourite words you could do a lot worse than tr them. I know my mates over there do.

hedgehog

Aug 31, 2013, 11:01:59 AM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well it's late saturday here thought I'd have a look in to see if RCF's board has picked up any.

LOL.

What a surprise.  There's at best 6 posters going round in ever decreasing circles arguing with eachother. still no debating, only new posters are the one's she's made up to bulk out the membership. Of course poor old Jane is fucked now she can't possibly ban anyone else now for fear of the board collapsing into oblivion, so she's stuck watching a bunch of no lives bicker with eachother 24/7.

WELL DONE JANE.   WELL FUCKING DONE

LMFAO.

jaria

Aug 31, 2013, 2:41:17 PM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure Jane will be pleased by your post HH as it proves why a moderator was needed very well.

AWM

Aug 31, 2013, 4:46:04 PM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Nothing to moderate in that post jar.

It seems to hit the nail on the head about the new 'adult' board.

jaria

Aug 31, 2013, 6:30:55 PM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The word Fucking would clearly upset Jonsky who clearly sees it only used by scum.
However you are right about those that have little to say without calling someone names.

AWM

Aug 31, 2013, 6:43:18 PM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Shut up daft cunt.

Got your latest opinion from Gilligan yet ?

jaria

Aug 31, 2013, 7:25:55 PM8/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lets hope Fido doesn't see that he might cry too
Yes you didn't like what Gilligan had to say did you.

hedgehog

Sep 1, 2013, 3:21:31 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I've just looked in on 2 threads that are on Janes flop of a new board

One has been started by a unknown poster and the power mad moderator has deleted the posters comments but left the thread up, Jane must be well made up as a moderator at the level of debate on this thread its called..REED and WEEP jar.

The second I looked at is.. Oh dear hell hath no fury like a caMoron scorned...LOL.. Now Jane can be really proud of the level of debate on this one, in fact the posts are even more pathetic then they ever were on here.

What's it like being lead around by the dick lads by a power mad bitch.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 4:50:17 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Both posted by Jonsky who seems to have a special licence to post at that level , the type of post we had hoped to avoid when joining the new board.
I don't share your opinion of Jane in other respects as apart from J and the mad AWM the board is a good one which without the type of posts they make would prosper. Anyone that disagrees comes under harassment by the pair of them. With such a small board its difficult to ignore them.you have an example of AWMs post on this thread.
It's a shame apart from them it could be a very good board which would thrive .
I should point out if Jane were as you describe ie power mad etc she wouldn't be handing over the job as moderator would she

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 5:00:19 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol  its all someone else's fault.

nothing changes in your world do it.

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 5:03:18 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
she's of loading a flop you prick.

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:50:17 AM UTC+1, jaria wrote:

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 5:59:56 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
HH is able to recognise the type of unwanted post you can't because you post in an identical way.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 6:03:37 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The perils of saying something you know nothing about KB I happen to know why she can't spare the time at the present as she is fully occupied on a new project. I know what it is but its up to her not me to educate you.
I've heard of self made men but self made pricks is a new one

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 6:59:37 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol ... I couldn't give a shit what Gilligan says ... he is historically and factually incorrect.

Your inability to see that negates your own attempts at 'adult debate'.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 7:03:35 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The board is a good one ?

Holly shit, are you for real.

And you think I am mad for not letting all that pro Tory BS go unchallenged ... fair enough ... lol

Without 'them' there would be no board in the first place because you never start a fucking thread anyway.

Where else are you going to chuck your pint of piss everywhere ?

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 7:44:51 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Well why bring up his report every five minutes them?

Ill take Gilligans word against yours any day and people who post as you do are not in a position to criticise that standards of others posts.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 7:51:12 AM9/1/13
On Sunday, 1 September 2013 12:03:35 UTC+1, AWM wrote:
> The board is a good one ?
>
> Holly shit, are you for real.
>
> And you think I am mad for not letting all that pro Tory BS go unchallenged ... fair enough ... lol
>
> Without 'them' there would be no board in the first place because you never start a fucking thread anyway.
>
> Where else are you going to chuck your pint of piss everywhere ?
>
> On Sunday, 1 September 2013 09:50:17 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
> Both posted by Jonsky who seems to have a special licence to post  at that level , the type of post we had hoped to avoid when joining the new board.
> I don't share your opinion of Jane in other respects as apart from J and the mad AWM the board is a good one which without the type of posts they make would prosper. Anyone that disagrees comes under harassment by the pair of them. With such a small board its difficult to ignore them.you have an example of AWMs post on this thread.
> It's a shame apart from them it could be a very good board which would thrive .
> I should point out if Jane were as you describe ie power mad etc she wouldn't be handing over the job as moderator would she
>

> On Sunday, 1 September 2013 08:21:31 UTC+1, hedgehog  wrote:
> > I've just looked in on 2 threads that are on Janes flop of a new board

I said it would be a good one if you and Jonsky went elsewhere and took your problems with you , it even takes one of your buddies to recognise what I'm talking about.
Why do. Have to keep reminding you about Egypt?
I've know exactly where I'd throw my pint of piss if given the chance.
What makes you such an unpleasant shit I don't know but the board and probably the world would be a better place without you.
The cure is in your hands and I'm sure the NHS could help you.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 8:26:27 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I bring it up jar because you constantly whinge, snipe and moan about everyone else, their posts, their standards, their level of debate yet, even after proving beyond doubt that his interpretation is both factually and historically incorrect (it don't matter or effect me in any way .. and it even confirmed Harman lied.. which I thought would have been good for you Tories) you still uphold that a falsehood is correct.

Therefore, you will remain as someone who shows no interest in facts, choosing instead to assume an over inflated opinion of oneself whilst seeking to uphold a mythical standard of adult debate and in turn pouring scorn on those that can dismantle, with ease, your point of view, or the poorly researched material on which you choose as your opinion.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 8:34:17 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
If Jonsky and I went elsewhere you'd just be left sucking TB's cock everyday jar. You'd have nowt to moan and bitch about. Besides, told you before, if you two stopped posting Tory bullshit I'd have nowt to comment on in the first place.

Egypt .. what you on about now ? was that your first and last thread in eight years or something ?

Debunking your crap is easy jar so, I am sorry you find it unpleasant, I just find humour in it.

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 9:24:30 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
you live in a small world and post on a small board jar.  your life consists of nothing but posting on some board where at best theres half a dozen posters.

your a wanker jar.  a gobby wanker at that.

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:50:17 AM UTC+1, jaria wrote:

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 9:25:36 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
go on jar knock yourself you daft cunt theres meat on the table now your be busy for hours replying to these posts.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 9:53:10 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your standard of posts which have to be bolstered by personal attacks invite criticism . As I said I'd take their version against yours any day and if you call it a falsehood I'm even more convinced
Of their version. Their minds don't seem so screwed up as yours.
You accuse me of having a high opinion of my views and without pause for breath go on to say how easy it is for you to dismantle with ease my point of view.
You really get more and more like the king with no clothes.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 10:00:09 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You display your thin veneer of civilisation AWM for your information I don't indulge in the type of practices that interest you. I'm intrigued that you seem to have a fetish for cocks.
You don't like to hear other viewpoints that contradict your own failed efforts well that's just too bad you can always ignore them can't you but then you'd have no one except TB to vent your spleen on.
Frankly what you do comment on is just repetition so as you saw I now ask you to refer to my previous reply but it seems you ave this need to be unpleasant so I make allowances for you

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 10:02:49 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
these boards really are everything to you aren't they jar.  your total being is here on these 2 miserable boards how fucking sad your life must be.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 10:31:20 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
If I indulge in personal attacks it is because the likes of you start them.

I am so glad you have reaffirmed your failure to form a researched personal opinion based upon the facts contained within Tory Party manifestos since 1970, choosing instead to accept the falsehoods propagated by Gilligan and Harman.

It merely confirms that you have no interest in 'adult debate'.

Being able dismantle your shit with ease is simply a fact, and by product of that.

Perhaps if you brushed up a little, it would be harder.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 10:33:45 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I have nothing from you that contradicts anything I post.

If I did perhaps we could enter into an 'adult debate'

The majority of your posts are snivelling off topic nonsense.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 10:36:57 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You kidding KB plus smarting at the cock up you made about the reason Jane hasn't the time to stay on as monitor.
Now I don't post in the bitter and nasty way you do so who would you think has the unsatisfactory life?
Will I be too long in answering all these posts ? Hardly they are as always the same low level drivel .
Now this week as t happens happens to be amongst the best I've had my wife has been told her cancer is not life threatening and my own ex rays have turned out completely satisfactorily on top of which she's thanked me for the moral support so do you really think these boards are my only interest.
You have a family I understand? Then you would know that they always come to you to get your advice on their problems.
I can only assume you've made that up knowing full well how untrue it is the fact being that much of my time is involved in being an active member of a children's charity.
So next time you are searching for something nasty to say remember these points

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 10:37:37 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Good well ignore them then.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 10:40:30 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Plenty of interest in an adult debate AWM but you don't qualify . That's why I try and spend as little time on your repeat childish nonsense as possible. Cruise control if you see what I mean

kevinbrick4

Sep 1, 2013, 11:01:25 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
oh fuck off jane wanted nothing more then to be in fucking charge.......well now she fucking is..........she's in charge of a bunch of old wankers with so much time on their hands they spend all fucking day trying to score points on eachother.   fuck off you sad sack of shit.  this is your whole life don't bullshit me it ain't.  you've nothing better to do with your sad old life then to post endless shit on 2 small and getting smaller boards while some power mad whore holds your limp prick.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 11:09:00 AM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You understand plain English thicko. Once again she's giving up her job as moderator so how does that match up with her wanting to be in charge. Do you get that or are you enjoying being an ignorant old failure.
I see you are disappointed that you post full of filth is treated as it should be.
Btw things not so good in OZ we hear.

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 12:59:24 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Shame you never show it then you daft old liar.

Kev is right of course, you live for the boards .. lol

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 1:08:21 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Don't hold your breath then AWM for if you think I'm interested in debating with someone that posts as you do you are once again badly mistaken. Perhaps if I wanted to enter into a childish mud slinging match I might but I've no intention of doing so . There are all the same bitter witterings of someone at war with the world.

Hope you didn't miss Gilligans page in the Telegraph where he is described as the journalist who exposed the Iraq War deceits, a searing indictment of MPs failure to act against Assads brutal regime."
It's always comforting to read articles written by acknowledged leading journalists to be founding this paper who tend to confirm my opinions. The icing on the cake is when you disagree and tell us that they don't know what they are talking about. Who pays you money to write in the nationals?

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 1:21:02 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Think what you like I'd spend a lot less time if it were not for bitter old failures like you and Fido didn't keep biting at my heels

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 1:59:12 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Still denying the Conservative manifestos then jar .. lol

I have no need to write for a national newspaper jar, but if I did, I would certainly submit better researched matter than you offered from Gilligan, Harman and Labour. I have also never been sacked by Keith Vaz for presenting fraudulent CV's either.

You appear confused that I object to something/one disagreeing with me. How so? As a non Labour or Tory voter the facts were the only issue, whereas you threw in an extra lie or two of your own for good measure.

I get on very well with the world jar, it's just daft bullshitting Tories and socialist I have a problem with, especially sensitive old whining Tories ... like you.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 3:25:09 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol the idea is that the rest of the world should get on with you but its good of you to bare your soul and prove where your problems are.
The rest of the post is the same as I've replied to enough times already so refer to my re vinous replies

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 4:14:59 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I have no problems jar, except with daft old trolling cunts like you but, even then, it's easily resolved in my favour.

The rest of that post was just an inconvenient truth .. but, hey, we knew that anyway.

jaria

Sep 1, 2013, 5:13:30 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol then you're a good impressionist AWM .
Looks like your running out of your usual bilge thank goodness

AWM

Sep 1, 2013, 6:09:51 PM9/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Whilst yours continues to flow and flow.

Briar

Sep 2, 2013, 2:28:53 AM9/2/13

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 4:01:25 PM UTC+1, kevinbrick4 wrote:
oh fuck off jane wanted nothing more then to be in fucking charge.......well now she fucking is..........she's in charge of a bunch of old wankers with so much time on their hands they spend all fucking day trying to score points on eachother.   fuck off you sad sack of shit.  this is your whole life don't bullshit me it ain't.  you've nothing better to do with your sad old life then to post endless shit on 2 small and getting smaller boards while some power mad whore holds your limp prick.

Dear Kevin,

it would be nice of you if you would substitute the word "fracking" for the anglo-saxon word for copulation.   Several reasons for requesting this are:

the word you are using now is so overused already;

that its impact is no longer even mildly shocking, it merely signals that the person using it is working with a very small vocabulary.  The English language, UK version, now has over 2 000 000 words.  It would of course be too much to expect anyone to know all of them.  However, it does offer us all the chance to avoid using any one word more than twice in a short message, surely?

Another good reason is to develop a negative feeling in people when they consider the schemes now being considered in parts of the UK where only the hoi poloi live, to copy the folly of those crazy Americans, in ruining their groundwater with hydrocarbon seaping into it, by causing explosions of high pressure volatiles being injected into layers of rocks that may consist of oil shales, now known to have caused fires in homes when water taps containing methane are turned on,

minor earthquakes that have caused actual structural damage to houses in affected areas,

Reduced Value of affected houses and areas, making it harder for affected persons to move away to somewhere safer,

and a reduction in market prices of hydrocarbon fuels, that increases their consumption, thus increasing the carbon dioxide content of the atmosphere and thus the absorption of more heat from the sun, so disturbing weather patterns and longer term changing climates.

Thank you Kevin.

,

kevinbrick4

Sep 2, 2013, 11:19:05 AM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
some people need swearing at briar.

if you locked the posters on the other board in a room with only one way out they'd still fucking argue with eachother about where the door was.

its fucking pathetic.

jaria

Sep 2, 2013, 1:01:35 PM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You bet they do but not all people are Neanderthal and take into consideration those that might find foul language offensive especially when they have politely asked several times for people not to use it.
You keep on looking at these boards and continue to find them pathetic which begs the question on why you keep looking.
Tin hats on

kevinbrick4

Sep 2, 2013, 1:30:32 PM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
jar its obvious to a blind bloke you've fuck all better to all day everyday.

your whole life must be void of anything else to do.  like i've said its pretty pathetic.

jaria

Sep 2, 2013, 1:46:31 PM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Like you've said and said and said, not a lot of imagination there , except when telling me what I've been upto. I think you would do well to see when I've posted before rattling on and showing you don't know what you're talking about . I went out at 10.30 and returned about 16.00 when I spent some time making and receiving phone calls and texts.
No I've no interest in getting pissed sitting down fishing thanks.
Next stupid question

kevinbrick4

Sep 2, 2013, 1:47:20 PM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
i'd hate to rob you of having the last word you daft cunt so knock yourself out.

jaria

Sep 2, 2013, 5:19:44 PM9/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
That's good news who wants to exchange posts with a cretin like you. No wonder you don't like message boards or do you and are not wanted.

Briar

Sep 6, 2013, 5:30:40 AM9/6/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Kevin, you often seem to have something interesting to say, so why do you persist in using the kind of words that tell people you are just another fracking prick ?

Or should I have written Penis ?

See?

Vaginas Rule, OK ?

jaria

Sep 6, 2013, 9:36:25 AM9/6/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Word has it that a penis is so large as a prick Briar and you know what people who live in Australia are like,
Isn't it a bit coincidental that Howard left a good economy and now the people have come to their senses having seen Labour waste it all.

Jane

Sep 11, 2013, 9:03:39 AM9/11/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Briar, get with the programme - this IS the old board you daft old bat.

On Monday, August 26, 2013 11:05:03 AM UTC+1, Briar wrote:

On Monday, August 26, 2013 12:41:37 AM UTC+1, kevinbrick4 wrote:
jar your a cunt you know it all the posters know it.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 7:04:27 PM UTC+1, jaria wrote:
On
Lol KB  that's right give it your best. Scintillating stuff !

Sunday, 25 August 2013 17:36:46 UTC+1, kevinbrick4  wrote:
> you daft old cunt.

 Dear Kevin,

Using a slang word for a part of the female anatomy as a term of abuse is
a) rude
b) crude, indicating poor verbal skills or knowledge of the hundreds of alternative insults one can choose from
c) liable to annoy Mistress Jane, who runs this board and set it up to cut our such comments, or so she tells us that is why she did it, that and to cut out the schoolboy combats that we have on POC/s original Board, that is still alive, just.

May I suggest to you that you will still be welcome on the Old Board, though it is now alas reformatted like all the gurgleboards, so much harder to use than it used to be.

Please come back to Poc's place, and get all your playmates to join us.  You can say whatever you like, in as foul language as you like.  The more articulate of us will endeavour to extract what you mean out of it, regardless - like we have to in Real Life, where dealing with inarticulate idiots is normal anyway.

xx

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 5:01:45 AM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Why are you calling me into the thread jar? haven't you got enough peeps now showing you up for the inbred tory arse licking cunt that you are?

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 23:30:55 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
On Saturday, 31 August 2013 21:46:04 UTC+1, AWM  wrote:
> Nothing to moderate in that post jar.
>
> It seems to hit the nail on the head about the new 'adult' board.
>
> On Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:41:17 PM UTC+1, jaria wrote:I'm sure Jane will be pleased by your post HH as it proves why a moderator was needed very well.

The word Fucking would clearly upset Jonsky who clearly sees it only used by scum.
However you are right about those that have little to say without calling someone names.

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 5:03:59 AM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

We loved it jar because it just showed you up for what you are...How fucking sad that you have to ty and use a tory inbred wankers word to try and support your VERY OWN bullshit..

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 00:25:55 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
On Saturday, 31 August 2013 23:43:18 UTC+1, AWM  wrote:
> Shut up daft cunt.
>
> Got your latest opinion from Gilligan yet ?
>
> On Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:30:55 PM UTC+1, jaria wrote:
> The word Fucking would clearly upset Jonsky who clearly sees it only used by scum.
>
> However you are right about those that have little to say without calling someone names.

Lets hope Fido doesn't see that he might cry too
Yes you didn't like what Gilligan had to say did you.

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 5:22:55 AM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
More of your bollocks troll..You have had more posts deleted on the NEW BOARD than anyone else..And yes AWM's thread is a prime example how he pisses rings around you on a daily occurence but you are so far up your own are you can't even see that the FACT...You thought you were going to have a nice shiny new board where you could post your lies and tory bullshit unchallenged...Dream on sucker.!!

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 09:50:17 UTC+1, jaria wrote:

Both posted by Jonsky who seems to have a special licence to post  at that level , the type of post we had hoped to avoid when joining the new board.
I don't share your opinion of Jane in other respects as apart from J and the mad AWM the board is a good one which without the type of posts they make would prosper. Anyone that disagrees comes under harassment by the pair of them. With such a small board its difficult to ignore them.you have an example of AWMs post on this thread.
It's a shame apart from them it could be a very good board which would thrive .
I should point out if Jane were as you describe ie power mad etc she wouldn't be handing over the job as moderator would she

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 08:21:31 UTC+1, hedgehog  wrote:
> I've just looked in on 2 threads that are on Janes flop of a new board
>

> One has been started by a unknown poster and the power mad moderator has deleted the posters comments but left the thread up, Jane must be well made up as a moderator at the level of debate on this thread its called..REED and WEEP jar.
>

> The second I looked at is.. Oh dear hell hath no fury like a caMoron scorned...LOL.. Now Jane can be really proud of the level of debate on this one, in fact the posts are even more pathetic then they ever were on here.
>

> What's it like being lead around by the dick lads by a power mad bitch.

Sam

Sep 12, 2013, 10:32:02 AM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Where's everyone at?  Do the regulars' post somewhere else now?

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 20:36:04 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
On Thursday, 22 August 2013 19:57:23 UTC+1, Lions2510  wrote:
> I know this board seems to be in a state of permanent hibernation but I refuse to join the cloned one on a matter of principle.
>
> POC did us all a big favour after the demise of AOL's message boards by setting up this one and inviting us all to join it.
>
> The point of starting up another board that does exactly the same as this one is a total waste of time and only benefits the vanity of one person.
>
> My message to those who no longer post here is, come back home to POC's original and best outlet for topical debate.
>
> Beware pale imitations.

Completely disagree with POC absent the board was disintegrating  into a rabble of the most disgusting language and personal attacks on people and their families. Only those that thought that was an acceptable standard of debate would object to Jane volunteering to clear it up.
Jane and I are on the opposite sides of the fence and disagree very often on who is allowed to say what they do and many times I feel I am judged unfairly but that's preferable to what this board had become.
If I had my way there would be even more posts deleted if we were to attract more interesting posters.
This board is uncontrolled and open to you and there are enough of you to converse together so what are you moaning about

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 1:38:29 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We are on another moderated board now Sam because the the jersey troll couldn't manage without having his lickle hand held...You will have to ask Jane for membership...The boards URL is https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/general-politics-news-and-bandwagons

jaria

Sep 12, 2013, 1:38:54 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes Sam I've notified Jane who will no doubt give you all the info you need.

The latest posts as you can see demonstrate the need for the new board although more work is needed as some take that bit longer to civilise than others.

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 1:51:54 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
creep creep jane oh jane...

AWM

Sep 12, 2013, 3:36:23 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Shut up you daft cunt. Jane has already called you out as the biggest troll on the other board, unable to post within the rules you so desperately wanted.

Hey Sam, come on over. It's all very civilised over there.

jaria

Sep 12, 2013, 3:54:28 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol clearly she was wrong you fraud you and Fido have been trying to get me to respond to your posts that as we see comprise solely on barracking . Trolls are supposed to follow people around exactly as you and Fido are doing.
Proves conclusively that you both have personal issues which make it necessary for you to be unpleasant probably through jealousy of those that are comfortable in their skin and not failures in society.
Janes comments showed that she allowed her politics to cloud her judgement and you made me almost made me spill my coffee with your crass reply. Just who do you think you are fooling. Even Jane would have been embarrassed or should have been.
Now as I've not bothered to reply to you and Fidos continued harassment and don't intend to again you should continue your course of treatment pronto. Don't forget others can see you are accusing others of having your own faults.
Btw we are intrigue to know how you manage to know who has the greatest amount of posts deleted. Not that I bother but the claim intrigues me.

jaria

Sep 12, 2013, 3:58:52 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The two Neanderthals I referred to have kindly identified themselves as you can clearly see.
Suggest its unlikely though not impossible that that sort of post will not be deleted on Janes new board.
They come on this board to abuse themselves out of sight from time to time.

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 6:55:00 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Still ranting then troll? Proving YET AGAIN that Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something.

jaria

Sep 12, 2013, 7:02:41 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Take your own advice thicko

Jonksy

Sep 12, 2013, 7:53:32 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Unlike you troll I don't need advice you thick tory cunt...I was happy just sitting on the sidelines of this thread watching you make a total prick of yourself until you brought me into your so called debate..

On Friday, 13 September 2013 00:02:41 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
Take your own advice thicko

jaria

Sep 12, 2013, 8:40:54 PM9/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
On the sidelines thicko someone's been posting using you name then.
Havnt got any more to say . You aren't worth it
It is loading more messages.