The Last Post

Lions2510

Apr 19, 2015, 6:47:44 AM4/19/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I see a poster on the bogus board has declared that it is dying. Well hallelujah for that.

Why it was created and for what purpose was totally lost on me from the very start.

So how about everyone coming back and re-energising this forum.

I've got lots to say about the election and even more to say about the delightful Greville Janner. All I need is a bit of encouragement that there's someone out there that wants to communicate.

jaria

Apr 24, 2015, 6:05:38 PM4/24/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Whilst you have the Moderator allowing Jonsky and friends to behave as they do that wont happen they blame everyone but themselves but i detect no rush to rejoin now that i and a few others have tired of what they sneem to think of reasoned debate but consists of insults and bad language.

Jonksy

Apr 26, 2015, 1:18:31 AM4/26/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The only reason you are keeping your head down fella is because your bullshit on BOTH boards was shown up for what it is...And of course it aint going to well for the SCUM you support right now is it...Your lot still cannot gain a clear lead and only wankers like you give the tory SCUM any credence...

jaria

May 2, 2015, 6:58:10 PM5/2/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Clearly like you they havnt got a clue what they are voting for

Jonksy

May 3, 2015, 6:34:24 AM5/3/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
At least WE CAN vote in the UK...Keep your fucking nose out of this country fellas as it is fuck all to do with you..

jaria

May 3, 2015, 7:19:27 PM5/3/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its got plenty to do with me and i dont want to see it fall into the hands of tortured minds like yours.

Jonksy

May 4, 2015, 1:05:34 PM5/4/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
This country is FUCK all to do with you fella...You pissed off to a fucking tax free state rather than pay your dues so don't try and make out you want what is best for this country..

jaria

May 5, 2015, 5:20:29 PM5/5/15
On Monday, 4 May 2015 18:05:34 UTC+1, Jonksy wrote:
> This country is FUCK all to do with you fella...You pissed off to a fucking tax free state rather than pay your dues so don't try and make out you want what is best for this country..
>
> On Monday, 4 May 2015 00:19:27 UTC+1, jaria wrote:Its got plenty to do with me and i dont want to see it fall into the hands of tortured minds like yours.

Your opinion of what the country i was born in means nothing .

AWM

May 6, 2015, 8:24:21 AM5/6/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Actually jar, it means more to Jon than it does you.

He even has a vote and everyfink.

MIDGE

May 20, 2015, 3:58:42 AM5/20/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It isn.t just this message board,   It is the entire internet Lion(Worldwide).   Somehow it has brought  a form of nastiness to 'most' who's digits get too carried away.
Their own personal mind ails etc.  The many so called atheists  people who would never have said the things they so easilly type, to people face to face,
Politics is the business of others..On the Internet it becomes a mind war zone.  No discussions just outright verbal attacks...Who wants or needs it?
Stephen(POC) no doubt decided he didnt want part and parcel of the Internets black souling.  So many many times his good advice was not taken heed of.
Again who cares which political party is prefered?  Is it worth the darkening of the soul?
Blessings and hope for all xx+

Yes I recall the days of much more pleasantries(even friend making) on the message boards,  No more...So sad really.   I took ages to decide to return here.   I would scan the messages and think   NO...it is not for me.

jaria

May 20, 2015, 4:32:29 AM5/20/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Hence the need for a strong unaligned monitor

Jonksy

May 24, 2015, 4:16:07 AM5/24/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes to keep whinging, whining, bullshitting  arseholes like you off the board...

jaria

May 28, 2015, 4:51:19 PM5/28/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You do talk some crap Alan stilll as long as it makes you happy.
Found out about the Welsh language in parts of Scotland yet

Jonksy

May 29, 2015, 3:56:28 AM5/29/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Talking of crap and finding out...Have you found that mythical authority yet that used in your blatant bullshit over inflight chopper refueling?

jaria

May 29, 2015, 9:47:55 AM5/29/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes and youve been told more times than it would need a child to understand

Jonksy

May 30, 2015, 1:07:41 AM5/30/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Total BOLOCKS you are a lying arsehole and were caught out...You were so fucking desperate to extract yourself out of your own dug hole you even went on a bloody watch forum to try and get support for your blatant lie..You are a liar and it doesn't matter what subject it is you have to throw your crap into the pot regardless of knowing jack shit about it and have been caught out time after time..

jaria

May 30, 2015, 8:36:11 PM5/30/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Confirming it takes you too long to understand anything so the best thing to do when it suits is to be mentally deaf.
Thats why i couldnt care a toss for your opinion

Jonksy

May 31, 2015, 7:49:13 AM5/31/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
There was nothing to understand fella you bullshitted and were caught out period...You do nothing but prove your self a lying arsehole at every opportunity..

jaria

Jun 1, 2015, 9:50:31 AM6/1/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are obviously too thick to know if someones telling the truth or lying

Jonksy

Jun 1, 2015, 3:16:28 PM6/1/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are a total liar which has been proven over and over fella...And that's why you try and kill these boards because we can see through your bullshit...Second rate bull from a second rate tory arse licker who posts about a country which is jack shit to do with you..

jaria

Jun 2, 2015, 12:23:52 PM6/2/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Time to think up something new to say but then that requires a brain.

Jonksy

Jun 2, 2015, 2:55:44 PM6/2/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So why don't you then fella rather than the bullshit you constantly spout? But of course you aint capable of thinking for yourself are you fella? But I suppose you realising you have non working braincell is a start..

jaria

Jun 3, 2015, 12:49:10 PM6/3/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol i didnt mean copy what i said Think up something new on your own.

Jonksy

Jun 4, 2015, 5:01:01 AM6/4/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I do have my own views but you don't like the truth fella...Now fuck, off haven't you got wife to look after rather than spreading your shit across this board..

jaria

Jun 4, 2015, 8:33:47 AM6/4/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well its about time you aired those views in a civilised manner. As far as fucking off if you cant stand the heat in kitchen thats you.
Ive used various boards for some time now and have never met a more ignorant idiot than you. When you find yourself losing the argument you resort to the type of post im replying to.
My wife is out at a school reunion.

Jonksy

Jun 6, 2015, 2:04:42 AM6/6/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are an ignorant tory prick jar and there is no heat to stand in your case only tory indoctrinated wind and piss..Who give gives a shit how many boards you post on do you think you are the only one here who posts on other boards? And as for being civilized do you think that you are so superior as to be able to judge others? You even admonish AWM for and he has only ever been polite to you, god knows why as you have only judged him which as we can all see you are not equipped to do..You are a self centered self delusional twat who cannot stand the truth and you have even overtaken locky on being the boards biggest liar and when you lies are shown up for the bullshit that it is you run to get help...Please sir can we have a new board as my jersey bullshit doesn't cut it here and never has  you got and you fucked that one too..

jaria

Jun 11, 2015, 4:30:36 PM6/11/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Jonsky you have never been able to admit where you are wrong and now you try to pass the blame on me.
Just look at this post of yours. Do you really think people would tolerate it and not move on.
If you think im to blame where are all these posters that your theory suggests would flock back.
If you cant see the obvious then lie in your pit of ignorance or being unable to accept the blame. Im just pleased to be rid of a couple of sick minds.

Jonksy

Jun 12, 2015, 3:55:08 AM6/12/15
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are a joke fella...Just as you are on all the other boards you infest...LOL do you remember your trip to the watch forum? I rest my case..