Jane's New Board

Briar

May 20, 2013, 4:02:05 PM5/20/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Well, I finally managed to penetrate it, and leave a few messages. I
even managed, I THINK, to stop it sending e-mails of every message on
it, completely flooding my e-mail list and requiring I read (just in
case it was something really interesting, like people on the new board
offewring me loadsa money to come join in the "fun".... Alas, nobody
made any such charitable offer.

I suppose I would get used to the eyestrain, even after enlargening
the print size by several minute steps, but honestly, why did Google
make such an awful and complicated and awkward lot of steps to
actually be able to send a message back ?

Please note, this comment is in no way a criticism of Dear Jane, who
must be finding it all a lot of work. What I am criticising is the
awkward design of the Googly-Meisters. Comparing this with the old
board layout, it was so muc easier to use the old one, and still is,
though I am rather surprised how few are still using it.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Board (both, or either) can you please be
so kind and tell me on here what advantages you see from the new one,
and to what extent do you agree with my assessment of it being less
user-friendly ?

I will consider popping in on the new one from time to time, but most
of you seem to have abandoned it- it is a bit lonely over here all by
one's self. I find arguing with me difficult at times, but no doubt I
will get used to it, eventually. :)

Lions2510

May 20, 2013, 6:47:15 PM5/20/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I haven't posted for quite a while so can someone explain why the need for a parallel board running against this tried and tested forum.

Wasn't this board set up by Poor Old Chicken? What does he/she think of this situation?

Jane

May 21, 2013, 1:54:16 AM5/21/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Briar, follow Affa's advice to make text larger:  Hold down the Alt key and press the Plus key - repeat until the text is suitable for your vision.

Affa

May 21, 2013, 7:21:05 AM5/21/13

On Monday, 20 May 2013 23:47:15 UTC+1, Lions2510 wrote:

I haven't posted for quite a while so can someone explain why the need for a parallel board running against this tried and tested forum.

Wasn't this board set up by Poor Old Chicken? What does he/she think of this situation?

poc no longer contributes here, and I guess pays it little attention.
He tired of 'the same old same old', too much stubborn refusal of a clique of regular posters
to accept change and move with the times (which are a'changing). The board had become like
ITV, full of repeats and was degenerating into a slagging match ........ the new board hopes to stop
the abuses and restore sensible debate by the 'monitor' who will prevent threads turning into
playground brawls.
Bloggers here have untold access to information, can learn as well teach, can express opinions and change opinions.
This is the real value of this forum ....... we can all benefit by taking advantage of what is offered and as each
person contributes widen our understanding, be directed to look at things from a different perspective, to see
the world as others see it ........... enlightenment. Now I'm going all religious and boring ......... it's also fun. lol.

Tiger

May 21, 2013, 7:21:45 AM5/21/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I can only see one advantage Briar all the old mother hens can gather
and agree with each other without the likes of me and others calling
them old hens and worse lol No offence to Jane, but I really can't be
bothered to join anymore boards so I will just exchange posts now and
again with whoever is left on here.

Briar

May 21, 2013, 9:28:02 AM5/21/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Dear Jane,

thank you, I did that, as I thought I had explained already. The
thing is, I have to try to see what was on the screen before I enlarge
it, otherwise I donrt see everything on the screen, so ight have
missed something important or done something wrong, like deleted
everything ! (hardly likely, of course, but I try to avoid wrecking
anything, so have to be sure :)

Briar

May 21, 2013, 9:35:14 AM5/21/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Well Tiger, that makes at least 2 of us here still ! I think AWM
will stay too, so that is probably 3, and I think it likely Jonksy
will appear here from time to time, as he likes to use naughty words
so much, even though he only knows a few of the already worn-out, 4
letter ones. Perhaps he might like to get rid of his frustrations
with some 3 letter words, like BUM ! :)

kevinbrick4

May 21, 2013, 11:15:45 AM5/21/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
can't hurt to give it a bash tiger.

Affa

May 21, 2013, 3:02:06 PM5/21/13

On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:21:45 UTC+1, Tiger wrote:

 I will just exchange posts now and
again with whoever is left on here.

Your name has been mentioned, your reputation defended, aren't you curious?

kevinbrick4

May 22, 2013, 3:45:43 AM5/22/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Some don't care what cowards say behind there backs Affa and one thing
tiger never came over as was a coward.

kevinbrick4

May 22, 2013, 3:52:37 AM5/22/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
to be fair tiger you ain't missing much its no different then it was
here.. same old same old.. only difference is jane tells me off by
email on the other board.. least ways she did.. got truckys wife to
pop round and she's blocked anymore emails for me..

Tiger

May 22, 2013, 9:23:24 AM5/22/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Come on Affa that is not fair lol

Tiger

May 22, 2013, 9:24:28 AM5/22/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I want to be able to call TB names and tel him to fcuk off as and when
I feel like it Kev lol

Jane

May 22, 2013, 1:40:01 PM5/22/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So you're absolutely okay with obscenity, using it and being the target of it, and aren't in the least concerned that you might be offending others by using it.................... so why deliberately misspell it eh Tiger?

Tiger

May 22, 2013, 4:09:26 PM5/22/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Perfectly ok with it Jane, surely message boards or indeed the
internet itself are no place for delicate flowers. I deliberately
misspelt it, because there is no need to be rude just for the sake of
it now is there.

Jane

May 23, 2013, 2:27:12 AM5/23/13
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:09:26 PM UTC+1, Tiger wrote:

 I deliberately misspelt it, because there is no need to be rude just for the sake of
it now is there.

Precisely.

Briar

May 23, 2013, 3:59:01 PM5/23/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
One could of course describe him as a "swivvel-eyed loon" of course !

:)

AWM

May 23, 2013, 8:19:36 PM5/23/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
It's true Tig. You have been mentioned in dispatches.

Also true is the usual suspect is still a lair, and his poodle remains
a pathetic, whining, antagonistic, harassing, tedious, loathsome, off
topic posting, diversionary, annoying, boring little cunt.

He got what he wanted, yet still posts exactly the same.

jaria

May 24, 2013, 4:47:35 AM5/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol big cunt if you dont mind AWM. I seem to have got through to you or were you referring to Jonsky.
I only post the same in reply to the very words you describe me as. We know what we think of each other so why bore every one else telling them

AWM

May 24, 2013, 5:49:41 AM5/24/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Hey jar, gotcha !!

And don't flatter yourself fella.

Affa

May 24, 2013, 6:40:52 AM5/24/13

On Friday, 24 May 2013 09:47:35 UTC+1, jaria wrote:

lol big cunt if you dont mind AWM. I seem to have got through to you or were you referring to Jonsky.

It seems very strange that as someone who wanted to escape this unregulated board, you
still return here and participate?

Sandman

May 24, 2013, 7:43:08 AM5/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No harm in trying it Tiger, telling another poster to fcuk off is not
the same as using insulting names, inventive names can be funny.

Jane

May 24, 2013, 7:51:14 AM5/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The most angry upset email I've ever had, as FairynuffOK, was from someone whose post I called 'silly'.  'Poppet' seems to be a red rag to a bull too <g> altho a poster once 'reported' me to AOL for calling him a worm  lol

jaria

May 24, 2013, 9:40:28 AM5/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are a one off AFFA when I agree with you you tell the board I am a good poster when I disagree you tell me to bugger off and find a new board
when AWM suggests I come here as he has something to say to me that obviously wouldnt see the light of day under Janes board, I hope.
When I accept his invitation I see he reverts back to type, much better I might add than his holier than thou act on Janes board. You find it strange, Im flattered that you are taking such a close interest in what Im doing

AWM

May 24, 2013, 11:28:01 AM5/24/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I think Affa is being ironic jar, maybe not.

The day you become a good poster will be a joy to behold, you daft
prick.

jaria

May 24, 2013, 12:08:29 PM5/24/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Not my fault if you are too wrapped up with yourself to recognize a good post AWM.

Jonksy

May 25, 2013, 1:32:27 AM5/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Whem have you ever posted a good post? All you do is spam the board form one end to the other the same as you have been doing to the new board..Cunts like you shouldn't be allowed in the real world as you are not adfult enough to see the croc of shit you support being rightly shown up for what they are..You are only posting on this board because you just like to be confrontational and fuck all else..

jaria

May 25, 2013, 6:12:27 AM5/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Spam constant repetition of the same posts Thicko. Got any recollection of doing that. Confrontational now it looks as if you dont like that on your post doesnt it !!
Its now clearly recognisable that you blame others wrongly for doing exactly what you do. Priceless

AWM

May 25, 2013, 7:57:14 AM5/25/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
You tried to wreck a perfectly good thread with your off topic
nonsense and personal judgements over on the new board jar.

Why was that ? Oh yeah, TB and his clear lies were shot down and he
fucked off and then along you came, like a good little poodle.

Your off topic shit got deleted by the Mod because you can't control
yourself.

And there you were crying for a moderated board. I never understood
that because all you had to do is stop being a cunt..
> >> post AWM.- Hide quoted text -

jaria

May 25, 2013, 3:51:25 PM5/25/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
another good example of what you consider a good post is AWM ill stick to my standards thanks. What are your judgements if they arnt personal AWM.
You dont think your crap didnt get deleted do you AWM .
Im glad I dont live in your nasty little world no wonder you come across like you do
What you and your little poodle are trying to do is pick a fight as usual . Lets hope the monitor recognises what the pair of you are up to and you accuse me of abusing the board. Fool the gullibles but dont try it on those that recogniser you for what you are

AWM

May 25, 2013, 7:16:08 PM5/25/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Lol ...The only 'crap' of mine that got deleted jar was the links to
your stuff pointed out that you were clearly not adhering to the board
rules. Our moderator obviously agreed, and I am happy about that.

Wassamatta .... Did you get a yellow card or something ?.

Everything else I posted, before you came along with your off topic
shit and stunk the place out, which debunked TB's lies, all stayed,
and yet you confused that with picking a fight....lol

And that has been your problem all along ..... too fucking blind to
what is before you.

Because you are such a daft old prick you can't even adapt to the
rules of the moderated board you wanted.

jaria

May 26, 2013, 6:41:50 AM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol feel better now awm.

AWM

May 26, 2013, 7:11:07 AM5/26/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Only if you finally get the message jar, but I doubt it.

jaria

May 26, 2013, 8:48:12 AM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol .got the message a long time ago awm.
Just go and kick the dog or take a pill to relieve your frustrations .
Be happy the weathers fine and all you problems will start to disappear

AWM

May 26, 2013, 9:19:16 AM5/26/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Lol... he's off on his psychoanalysis again.

jaria

May 26, 2013, 11:35:07 AM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You don't have to know a lot about the subject to recognize the obvious AwM

AWM

May 26, 2013, 2:28:23 PM5/26/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
The obvious? .....that your constant bitching makes you look a
complete knob ?

Yep, you are right.

Jonksy

May 26, 2013, 4:44:58 PM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yep that your offerings jar...And as for me not liking being caressed by a dead haddock you are kidding yourself troll..

Jonksy

May 26, 2013, 4:46:00 PM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear what standards would that be then troll...Your double ones?

Jonksy

May 26, 2013, 4:47:20 PM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Why would he feel any better for showing you up as the cunt that you are troll??

Jonksy

May 26, 2013, 4:49:56 PM5/26/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yep that you are obviously a full blown tory indoctrinated knob end..

jaria

May 28, 2013, 3:45:11 AM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
See its my turn to have my socks being bitten by the usual pair spluttering their usual rubbish

AWM

May 28, 2013, 9:05:32 AM5/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
It's always gonna be your turn over here jar.

You just can't help yourself or keep away.

At least TB is restricting his BS to the other board, you know, the
one where you aint quite up to the rules.

jaria

May 28, 2013, 1:42:10 PM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
not much to say again. will you threaten to report me to Miss again as Jonsky describes the moderator

Jonksy

May 28, 2013, 2:30:03 PM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Isn't it about time you grew up troll? Your like a fucking spot that don't itch anymore and NO I HAVE never ever threatened you by reporting you to the moderator..Your the one who constantly winges and fucking whines and was calling Jane to one of my posts you inbred thick twat at least get your constant bullshit correct before you post your usual LIES..

jaria

May 28, 2013, 4:19:45 PM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
difficult at times for you I realise and make allowances for but it was your master that threatened to report me when in one of his holier than thou moodsI thought the other board was going to keep you under control but not so. The common connection of misusing it would be you as I notice youve managed to get some posts deleted even when unable to keep your end of the argument with ew. did you lose your rag when you realised that you had nowhere to go?

jaria

May 28, 2013, 4:22:44 PM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
idiot it was you that suggested I came here.

Jonksy

May 28, 2013, 4:38:22 PM5/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh so you admit you were bullshitting then when you tried to accuse me.. What a thick cunt you are..And as for me holding my end up I vcan do that WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK WITH THICK LYING TORY ARSHOLES LIKE YOU..and your ilk..And of course if you were honest you have had more bloody posts removed than anyone for you unlinked usual off topic spam and name calling because you are not fucking adult enough to be on the net in the first place..

AWM

May 28, 2013, 10:27:43 PM5/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Stop lying cunt.

I merely highlighted your own hypocrisy and inability to follow the
rules you wanted.

Sorry that TB was being taken apart, but there you go.

You came along and stunk the place out.

You really do fail to see that YOU are the problem dontcha.

AWM

May 28, 2013, 10:28:38 PM5/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Yeah I know .... now fuck off you daft mug.

Jonksy

May 29, 2013, 1:43:18 AM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
He is nothing but a fucking lying cunt AWM and when he gets caught out he wriggles and whines like a lickle girly..

jaria

May 29, 2013, 4:50:57 AM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Good I seem to have made a hit to make you two lash out like cornered rats.
The thin veneer of civilisation that you cover yourselves with is so easily pierced.
and you kid yourselves who would waste time lying to a couple of useless bastards like you are.

jaria

May 29, 2013, 4:54:12 AM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its so funny when you keep on having to say I understand perfectly to those posters that tell you you havnt got a clue what you are on about. Will you ever get the message

AWM

May 29, 2013, 6:49:52 AM5/29/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Lol...cornered ?.....That's three steps ahead of you, you silly old
sod.

If lying is such a waste of time, then why do you and your chum do it
so often?

Jonksy

May 29, 2013, 11:22:40 AM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh would those poster be the same thick cunts as you are troll..The FACT is unlucky for you I know exactly what is going on and your lies and bullshit don't cut it...And as for you knowing what is going on you prove the opposite with every post you make and you are so fucking thick you are fooled by a simpleton like the caMoron..

Jonksy

May 29, 2013, 11:24:52 AM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ah bless the cunt has become fucking delusional now mate..This is the same prick who couldn't even back up his bullshit over chopper refuelling and his bullshit over harman.. ROFLMAO

jaria

May 29, 2013, 12:12:17 PM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Once a twat always a twat or twats in this case. You are well aware of nthe facts but as usual are the last man to go down with the ship

AWM

May 29, 2013, 12:35:55 PM5/29/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Oooooooooooooooer , hark at her, the lying troll is back ...again.

Jonksy

May 29, 2013, 1:55:39 PM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You LIED you lying CUNT..End of..The FACT is you got caught out bullshitting on 2 counts and you didn't like it..

Jonksy

May 29, 2013, 1:56:34 PM5/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
He aint the brightest of trolls Mate.....!!!

jaria

May 30, 2013, 5:05:05 AM5/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
This is all you two can come up with?

AWM

May 30, 2013, 7:45:52 AM5/30/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Of course not jar .... showing you to be a winging, whining, lying old
troll is easy.

How are you getting on with the rules of the new board ?

jaria

May 30, 2013, 9:35:37 AM5/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
well no improvement there so why waste your time.
If its rules you are so interested in then its far more important to judge ones contributions by the content of the post.
In that you and your little chum fail miserably.
Now Im interested in important posts so dont bother me with childish attacks

AWM

May 30, 2013, 11:00:07 AM5/30/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Fail ... how so?

Didn't see you joining in with 'fact's on certain threads that show
your Tory chum to be a liar (like you)

So it looks like you could learn a thing a two from us two thickos.

I'm not 'attacking' you here jar, just replying to you. If you don't
want a reply, then shut the fuck up.

Ta very so.

Jonksy

May 30, 2013, 12:42:21 PM5/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No one has to come up with very much to prove you are a lying cunt jar...because you make it far to easy...

Jonksy

May 30, 2013, 12:44:34 PM5/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But we all know he doesn't do FACTS AWM...All he has is unsubstanciated self opinionated bullshit and then when challenged he either goes into lickle girly mode or fucks off completely..

jaria

May 31, 2013, 12:17:59 PM5/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Take a tip from your master and co thicko Microbe and stop wasting everyone's time and using this gutter language knowing full well there's no reason for Briar to have to put up with it.
I won't be replying to him at his invitation and he won't to me. That if you join in will be a blessing for anyone else that's here.

Jonksy

May 31, 2013, 3:16:34 PM5/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Go fuck yourself...When did a lying cunt like you become boss of the board.?

jaria

May 31, 2013, 4:59:29 PM5/31/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So much for your idea of how to use a message board. Thicko

Jonksy

Jun 1, 2013, 2:15:12 AM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But I know how to use a message board cunt features...And guess what unlike you I don't have to bullshit because I can back my posts up with links unlike you who has only lies and your own self opinionated bollocks..

jaria

Jun 1, 2013, 5:43:44 AM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Theres a big difference as to know how to use it than post something worthwhile Thicko all you do is interupt conversations and make repeats . Theres a name for people like you

AWM

Jun 1, 2013, 6:27:55 AM6/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
You jar, are a dopey cunt.

jaria

Jun 1, 2013, 7:52:57 AM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Whatever I am AWM is a lot better than you are .

AWM

Jun 1, 2013, 8:01:37 AM6/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
In your opinion ... which, lets face it, is pretty worthless in the
general scheme of things.

Jonksy

Jun 1, 2013, 8:32:29 AM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
States the prick who has made 11 posts on one thread on the new board whithout even broaching the subject...You have a far to higher opinion of yourself troll as the rest of us just see you as a thick ignorant tory cunt..

jaria

Jun 1, 2013, 10:24:32 AM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
As I said to your master what does it matter what you think. Judging by your posts which are all the same or in your masters case sarcasm (the lowest form of wit) barrack room crap

AWM

Jun 1, 2013, 1:16:11 PM6/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
He's at it again on the sleaze thread. Nothing about the thread topic,
just some waffle about something that happened yonks ago and crying
that a Tory has been found out.

I think the Mod has marked his card again.

Will he ever learn ?

Jonksy

Jun 1, 2013, 1:34:35 PM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Exactly mate once a troll always a bloody troll he posted 11 times on one of my threads on the new board and not one were on topic...he aint got the capability to learn mate as demonstrated by the shit he posts and then tries to pass it off as gospel..

jaria

Jun 1, 2013, 3:17:26 PM6/1/13
On Saturday, 1 June 2013 18:34:35 UTC+1, Jonksy wrote:
> Exactly mate once a troll always a bloody troll he posted 11 times on one of my threads on the new board and not one were on topic...he aint got the capability to learn mate as demonstrated by the shit he posts and then tries to pass it off as gospel..
> On Saturday, 1 June 2013 18:16:11 UTC+1, AWM wrote:He's at it again on the sleaze thread. Nothing about the thread topic,
>
> just some waffle about something that happened yonks ago and crying
>
> that a Tory has been found out.
>

> I think the Mod has marked his card again.
>

> Will he ever learn ?
>
> I was the one on topic microbe you were just doing your usual in interrupting debates.
I have reason to have a high opinion of myself when I compare with this sort of rubbish.
You best look up what troll and spam means then look in the mirror for confirmation

AWM

Jun 1, 2013, 4:07:56 PM6/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Fuck off jar, you are the one clearly out of your depth on various
threads over there, and are someone who has yet to understand the
etiquette of a moderated baord.

Even your missus aint got a 'high opinion' of you because she clearly
never lets you have the last word, hence you are over here ....
again ... when you can't even see you are having your chain yanked.

jaria

Jun 1, 2013, 4:49:15 PM6/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol you don't have to keep on proving what an idiot you are do you Awm. You are of course as usual very far from the truth. She's so fed up with me that we are off on a four month cruise together.
Best look after your own problems they are starting to really get to you.

AWM

Jun 1, 2013, 6:55:36 PM6/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Lol ... I have no problems jar, it's easy ... see.

Of course you are going on a four month cruise. But that will
certainly give you plenty of time to reflect upon how to behave on a
moderated board, and the rest of us a nice long break from your
constant bitching and moaning.

Looking forward to it already.

And be nice to Mrs Jar, see obvioulsy deserves it, having to put up
with your BS.

Jonksy

Jun 2, 2013, 5:01:13 AM6/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What a pity its only 4 months mate...You would have thought the tight bastard could have taken his poor wife away for a year rather than a poxy few months..

Jonksy

Jun 2, 2013, 5:03:16 AM6/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Total bollocks you just came on there name calling as you always do..Still we can't expect to much from a self opinionated prick like you who hasn't got a fucking clue on whats going on half the time..

Affa

Jun 2, 2013, 9:40:58 AM6/2/13

On Sunday, 2 June 2013 10:01:13 UTC+1, Jonksy wrote:

What a pity its only 4 months mate...

No doubt that Jar will make still make his presence felt here .......... and still struggle to make sense.

Jonksy

Jun 2, 2013, 5:17:26 PM6/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes I guess he will turn up like the bad smell that he is Affa..Mind you the tight twat maybe on one of the oars to try and save a few quid so we might have a bit of respite from his usual bullshit for a spell.

jaria

Jun 3, 2013, 4:06:14 AM6/3/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
only out of some of your wilder claims AFFA.
Must admit Ill miss having a laugh at your two Saddo pals

AWM

Jun 3, 2013, 5:22:55 AM6/3/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Not forgetting the education you receive.

jaria

Jun 3, 2013, 5:57:41 AM6/3/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Distinct improvement awm you've got a sense of humour after all