Cable: The City is a massive cesspit

Sandman

Jun 30, 2012, 5:49:04 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Cesspits breed vermin and disease if allowed to fester uncontrolled,
that is now the state the city is in. All cesspits from 20yrs + ago are no
longer fit for purpose, they recomend that they be dug up and replaced
by a whole new system, one that works much better for the environment
and the users. Will this government go to the right lengths to make sure
a full replacement happens, I don't think so, the banks have got them by
short and curlies, both sides of the Atlantic.

Affa

Jun 30, 2012, 6:16:57 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

 One interviewee on TV said yesterday, "it is naive to think that this sort of corrupt practice (mis selling and 'fixing') does not go on in all corporate business".

 I'm in no doubt that she was right.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 6:18:54 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Probably right Sandman but I hope not . I would like to see the HoC act in a non party political way to sort this out but they are only interested in blaming each other as you say the Banks are too powerful.

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 6:22:16 AM6/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)

Lets not forget it was the job of the Enron Browns toothless FSA to
regulate the city and the banks

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 6:29:26 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes let's not forget locky where ever there are cesspools there are Tories present.

Sandman

Jun 30, 2012, 7:23:01 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The only way to sort it out is to destroy it first, and that is where lies the
problem, we would be back to failing banks and of course depression,
I have always said the banks should have been allowed to fail, the world
would have gone through a depression, making a realignment of the banks
inevitable, that would have been a good thing, but world trade, and the highly
advanced state of commerce since the thirties, would have pulled it back round
in 5yrs or so, what we have now is crisis after crisis, more and more pain like
a never ending toothache, and we all know, the only way to deal with a toothache
is to pull the thing out and get rid of it, then replace it with somethong new.

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 7:38:36 AM6/30/12

On Jun 30, 11:29 am, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes let's not forget locky where ever there are cesspools there are Tories present.

Yep, trying to get you gullibles out.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 7:42:42 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No swimming in the shit they created locky.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 10:19:11 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
How you work it out that after 13 years Labour are not responsible for our problems shows us that you are scared to admit to the truth and tells us all we need to know about your opinions . I know its the only policy Labour have is to deny what they did was a disaster to the country but the scale of that disaster is just too big to hide.

jar

Jun 30, 2012, 10:31:07 AM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Letting the banks fail will not affect the perpetrators of these scams Sandman but they will certainly hit their customers. If they let the banks fail then the gvt could nationalise them to enable them to continue. look at their profit margins especially without the big bonuses etc (which escape the taxman by being paid in India). I would suggest that they could be considered a good investment. Those in charge have feathered their own nests to the detriment of their customers and shareholders who cant do anything about it if they wanted to and its more than probable that the big institutional shareholders are good friends with the top bankers after all they did take on a lot of their toxic investments which they later sold on to us as insurance investments.

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 12:18:52 PM6/30/12

On Jun 30, 12:42 pm, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> No swimming in the shit they created locky

Gullibles like you can't swim, you just wallow.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 4:28:40 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Talking of gullibles locky do you still hold the view that you voted for a party that would stem immigration....LOL

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 4:39:09 PM6/30/12

On Jun 30, 9:28 pm, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Talking of gullibles locky do you still hold the view that you voted for a
> party that would stem immigration....LOL

We have a Coalition

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 4:58:07 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Whom the MAJORITY are tory..

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 5:00:33 PM6/30/12

On Jun 30, 9:58 pm, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Whom the MAJORITY are tory..

No BNP Arsholes then.

Jonksy

Jun 30, 2012, 5:02:56 PM6/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you tell us as you are the resident boards expert on all things anal..

Trueblue

Jun 30, 2012, 5:09:14 PM6/30/12

On Jun 30, 10:02 pm, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Why don't you tell us as you are the resident boards expert on all things
> anal..

ROTFLMHO,