help needed xx+

MIDGE

Apr 30, 2013, 5:07:16 AM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I have tried to reply to a post ..I type out the words.   click on the RED POST...all I get is a post I am not replying to show up

May I have help with this please friends?

Affa

Apr 30, 2013, 6:50:35 AM4/30/13

On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 10:07:16 UTC+1, MIDGE wrote:
I have tried to reply to a post ..I type out the words.   click on the RED POST...all I get is a post I am not replying to show up

May I have help with this please friends?

Click GREEN .........  POST

MIDGE

Apr 30, 2013, 9:14:06 AM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Jane

Apr 30, 2013, 2:12:42 PM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Don't click the red POST at the top Paula, click the GREEN one below the last line of the post you're replying to.