Bumbling Grommett admits Labour would borrow and borrow

Trueblue

Apr 30, 2013, 4:51:35 PM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

He claims borrowing to fund a VAT Cut will help pay down the deficit by creating growth, the mans an idiot, 90% of vatable goods on the high street are imports and Labours pre election stimulus which helped created the record deficit cost twenty times more than the false growth it created

jaria

Apr 30, 2013, 6:09:15 PM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Again another person that takes people for fools. We are in this mess because of those policies now

Affa

Apr 30, 2013, 6:49:39 PM4/30/13

On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:09:15 UTC+1, jaria wrote:

Again another person that takes people for fools. We are in this mess because of those policies now

We are in a mess because of corporate greed which includes the banks ........ and remain in the mire because of
a useless government.

jaria

May 1, 2013, 12:37:09 AM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your idea of a useless gvt is different from mine and I reckon I have the stronger argument AFFA .
We've done the bank thing to death, yours is only half the story because you don't want to acknowledge Browns part(or Balls) in it.

Jonksy

May 1, 2013, 1:03:09 AM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And the MESS is being made worse by your lot..Same shite different party..

Jane

May 1, 2013, 3:10:05 AM5/1/13
On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 5:37:09 AM UTC+1, jaria wrote:

Your idea of a useless gvt is different from mine and I reckon I have the stronger argument AFFA .
We've done the bank thing to death, yours is only half the story because you don't want to acknowledge Browns part(or Balls) in it.

Yeah Affa, it's time you admitted the truth.  Brown (and Balls) caused the ruinous finances of the entire western world and are responsible for the international financial meltdown.  Banks however, HSBC etc are all strictly nationally limited affairs and had absolutely no connection with the troubles of other countries.

Trueblue

May 1, 2013, 4:17:19 AM5/1/13

On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:49:39 UTC+1, Affa wrote:

We are in a mess because of corporate greed which includes the banks ........ and remain in the mire because of
a useless government.

Not government greed, not the growth of the debt and deficit before 2008, not the uncosted massive expansion of the public sector, not the massive expansion of welfare dependence, not the government created housing inflation and its increase in the money supply to fuel the false boom, nothing to do with the government inspired corrupt expansion and involvement with Scottish Banks

Jonksy

May 1, 2013, 5:25:09 AM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
They were also responcible for the huge earthquake in Japan Jane.

jaria

May 1, 2013, 5:34:22 AM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Jane had I wanted to say that I would have done so.

Jane

May 1, 2013, 12:00:19 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
If I recall correctly I had toothache at some point during Brown's premiership - the bastard will pay for that one day!

jaria

May 1, 2013, 12:09:27 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Have you managed to get over it yet Jane?

Jane

May 1, 2013, 12:20:47 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes Jar, and I thank Mr Cameron for it every single day - that man is my absolute hero <g>

Jonksy

May 1, 2013, 12:30:43 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Go get him Jane..!!

jaria

May 1, 2013, 12:40:38 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
not of mine Jane hes not my idea of a Tory but he does have Clegg to appease. I just dont like Labour if you want a good target

jaria

May 1, 2013, 12:41:02 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lick lick lick

Jane

May 1, 2013, 1:13:31 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Jar, do you remember that ancient TV advertisement for a ready made up pastry?  There was a little pallid and pudgy pastry man and a finger poked him in the tum when the brand was mentioned.  I forget the name, but every time I see Cammie or Cleggy on TV they remind me of that pastry boy.

Points awarded for the brand name  :O)

jaria

May 1, 2013, 1:21:12 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
That would be when I was in the hotel business I suppose Jane no Tele for me in those days.
Have you got one for Millieband by any chance

Jane

May 1, 2013, 2:15:49 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No Jar, I think Milliband is extremely unattractive and doesn't even have the charm of a lump of pastry.

Trueblue

May 1, 2013, 3:59:29 PM5/1/13

On Wednesday, 1 May 2013 17:00:19 UTC+1, Jane wrote:
If I recall correctly I had toothache at some point during Brown's premiership - the bastard will pay for that one day!

Many people ended up pulling their teeth under Labour as NHS Dentists became rarer than Hens teeth

Jonksy

May 1, 2013, 4:28:36 PM5/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Do remind us all locky what hag it was that allowed very many of the NHS dentists to opt out?

NHS under the Tories - concluded
As in the 1950s, there had been a rather begrudging acceptance of the NHS by the Tory governments under both Thatcher and Major. Funding of the NHS was kept tight for much of the eighteen years of Tory rule. With transfer of responsibility for the long term care of the mentally ill and the elderly transferred to local authorities the scope of the NHS was significantly reduced. The later Tory governments also oversaw the beginning of the decline of NHS dentistry, as parsimonious contracts prompted more dentists to opt out of the NHS and dental charges were increased. Yet during these years of Tory rule the founding principles of the NHS remained largely intact. Although ancillary hospital services were contracted out to private companies, the line was clearly drawn at medical services. The NHS remained predominantly a universal public service provided on the basis of clinical need not ability to pay and funded out of general taxation. Neither Thatcher nor John Major was prepared to make any unprecedented breaches to these founding principles.

http://libcom.org/library/driving-nhs-market

Tiger

May 2, 2013, 1:56:43 AM5/2/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Pilsbury dough boy lol

Jane

May 2, 2013, 2:01:55 AM5/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 6:56:43 AM UTC+1, Tiger wrote:
Pilsbury dough boy lol

10 points, well done - that's been irritating me for ages  :O)

Jonksy

May 2, 2013, 2:18:11 AM5/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Trueblue

May 2, 2013, 4:32:51 AM5/2/13

On Wednesday, 1 May 2013 21:28:36 UTC+1, Jonksy wrote:
Do remind us all locky what hag it was that allowed very many of the NHS dentists to opt out?
Dentists like Doctors are not employed by the NHS, they can accept NHS patients or not, this has been the case since LABOUR  set up the NHS

Jonksy

May 2, 2013, 4:34:44 AM5/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Read the link locky it was the hag who started the rot yet another thing the old cow did which only benefited her insipid cronies..

Trueblue

May 2, 2013, 5:59:36 AM5/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, 2 May 2013 09:34:44 UTC+1, Jonksy wrote:
Read the link locky

Its says nothing, it was New Labours contracts that caused thousands of dentists to OPT OUT of the NHS hence the mile long queues a decade ago for new NHS dental surgerys

Jonksy

May 2, 2013, 9:33:12 AM5/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
More Locky BOLLOCKS..