Cameron does his PR photoshoot on London underground going to games to watch diving

Sandman

Jul 30, 2012, 11:59:12 AM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Three women staring in awe at him, one white one black and one
Asian, he did his multi culti bit as well, not a security man in site
unless the man ignoring him is one, notice the lack of people and
no tie casual look. Dave trying to look like an ordinary man, one of
us, because he cares, yeah! like fcuk he does.

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 1:07:25 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes hes a Tory isnt he and has to be insulted . Everyone except a few on this board scrape the bottom of the barrel with inane comments . Im sure they could all do better.

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 1:08:33 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
aNd at least you recognise that hes the leader of his party which isnt poor old Milliebands experience when he went to Paris

Sandman

Jul 30, 2012, 1:39:16 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Where is the insult Jar, was it a contrived photo shoot, Yes,
does he have security guards that can't be seen, Yes,
are there three women looking at him in awe, Yes,
are the three women all on different nationalities, Yes
could the man ignoring him be security,most definitely Yes,
is the train strangely empty, Yes,
is he trying to look casual, Yes,
is he trying to look like an ordinary man who cares, Yes,
is he like an ordinary man who cares, No.

Affa

Jul 30, 2012, 2:04:51 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

No PM before him would pull this stroke.
An obviously contrived attempt to make him look like just another commuter, (which he is not), and
when the arrangements to do it must have involved numerous people and an inconvenience to lots
more.

AWM

Jul 30, 2012, 2:39:42 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
No jar, he's just a cynical, spud faced, opportunist, politician.
Being a Tory is secondary.

Whilst he loafs about on the, conveniently, least crowded underground
I have seen in a generation, his driver and additional security are
probably swanning about in his motor in the Olympic Lane, which is
leaving the rest of business London gridlocked.

ewill

Jul 30, 2012, 2:44:13 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)

Briar

Jul 30, 2012, 3:48:53 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Such PR shots are always phoney - if they were not posed there would
have been no cameraman handy to snap cameronman, would there ?

On Jul 30, 7:44 pm, ewill <willela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you choose to forget about your PM hero's tube journey where he
> was deliberately ignored in the presence of invited cameras in an
> unusually empty carriage?
>
> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/how-to-get-invited-to-no-10-ignore-...
>
> http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1528&bih=777&tbm=isch...
>
> http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Politics/Pix/pictures/2003/05/...
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/gallery/galleryguide/0,6143,180836,00.html
>
> And here's one of your other hero Gordy the moron taking the tube
>
> http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&biw=1528&bih=777&tbm=isch&tbnid=...
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2010/jan/03/political-portrait...
>
> On Jul 30, 7:04 pm, Affa <Affajee...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > No PM before him would pull this stroke.
> > An obviously contrived attempt to make him look like just another commuter,
> > (which he is not), and
> > when the arrangements to do it must have involved numerous people and an
> > inconvenience to lots
> > more.- Hide quoted text -

Affa

Jul 30, 2012, 3:54:11 PM7/30/12

On Monday, July 30, 2012 7:44:13 PM UTC+1, ewill wrote:

Did you choose to forget about your PM hero's tube journey where he
was deliberately ignored in the presence of invited cameras in an
unusually empty carriage?

Of course you neglect to tell that those were 'transport related' ventures, ministers experiencing
what their policies were for.  Done as tube investigations not jaunts.
They weren't PR stunts on a trip to see a sports event.

In any event, if you're of the opinion that PR stunts are naff, then DC has given you more than enough to
moan about ......... cycling to Westminster the top stunt.

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:00:25 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Affa . you are trying to kid us you are naive. All PMs and ministers are always seeking photo opportunities I can remember as far back as Wilson in 1966 with the winning Soccer team then there were many Blair photo ops. Now there are plenty of ways to have a dig at Cameron that are more telling than this. I understand Jacques Rogge also went by tube

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:04:15 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
just another dig at Cameron and not a very good one at that. What is it about this board ,why not put a picture of the guy on your dart board. I dont see these continuous barbs at Millieband and Balls maybe those that would look for better reasons .

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:04:49 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course they are Briar

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:06:57 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Probably not EW but they dont do that sort of thing to their soul mates.

ewill

Jul 30, 2012, 4:08:55 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Of course you neglect to tell that those were 'transport related'
ventures,
ministers experiencing
what their policies were for. Done as tube investigations not jaunts.
>>.

ROFL

Don't give up the day job

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:10:05 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Good because as EW points out hes not the only one .All these people are advised of good photo ops. but its preferable to pick out the Tory ones on this board.
On a serious note I cannot understand why those lanes cannot be opened for rush hour traffic. Its that bloody Cameron again I suppose lol

Trueblue

Jul 30, 2012, 4:16:12 PM7/30/12

On Monday, 30 July 2012 19:04:51 UTC+1, Affa wrote:

No PM before him would pull this stroke.

Remind us of the staged events by Labour, bused in hard line party members posing as ordinary members of the public

Affa

Jul 30, 2012, 4:21:13 PM7/30/12

On Monday, July 30, 2012 9:10:05 PM UTC+1, jar wrote:

Good because as EW points out hes not the only one .All these people are advised of good photo ops. but its preferable to pick out the Tory ones on this board.

The Blair photo was 'on the campaign trail' with prospective mayor, Frank Dobson. Campaign as in meeting the public.
Don't you see the difference?  Is Cameron campaigning already?

Jonksy

Jul 30, 2012, 4:25:00 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
OFFS grow up jar the bloke an out and out prick if you cannot see an orchestrated press opportunity you are even bloody dafter than I imagined...And as for the labour bods they took the stick when they were at the helm jar...But of course you have been told that enough times but nothing ever seems to sink in with you..

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:30:17 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
sorry AFFA you are deliberately not understanding or you are insulting my intelligence

Jonksy

Jul 30, 2012, 4:32:30 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What bloody intelligence would that be then jar?..So far on this board you have proven that you are the least intelligent of the pro tory suckers..

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:32:34 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You really are thick. I clearly stated that they all do it. I ask you once again to harass someone else with your pathetic posts

ewill

Jul 30, 2012, 4:32:40 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
<<The Blair photo was 'on the campaign trail' with prospective mayor,
Frank >>

The other one I linked had nothing to do with campaigning and
everything to do with a failed photo op for your hero

Jonksy

Jul 30, 2012, 4:35:04 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And I have pointed out that when THEY WERE IN POWER THEY THEN TOOK THE STICK jar..Get over yourself you act like a bloody kid...

Trueblue

Jul 30, 2012, 4:35:18 PM7/30/12

On Monday, 30 July 2012 21:21:13 UTC+1, Affa wrote:

The Blair photo was 'on the campaign trail' with prospective mayor, Frank Dobson. Campaign as in meeting the public.
Don't you see the difference?  Is Cameron campaigning already?

Interesting the Politics show dug out old footage of the Bliars photo opportunities, one on the Tube where the Blair was trying to look an ordinary guy and then we all remember the classic one of the Bliar hugging Gadaffi

jar

Jul 30, 2012, 4:36:44 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
well thats you opinion Jonsky and that doesnt count

Jonksy

Jul 30, 2012, 4:43:18 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Dream on OLD man its many of the peeps opinion on here jar you are even worse than locky...

Affa

Jul 30, 2012, 4:46:45 PM7/30/12

On Monday, July 30, 2012 9:32:40 PM UTC+1, ewill wrote:

<<The Blair photo was 'on the campaign trail' with prospective mayor,
Frank >>

The other one I linked had nothing to do with campaigning and
everything to do with a failed photo op for your hero

 The other wasn't explained. There was no comment on why he was there - do you know?
 At least you accept that when campaigning, meeting with the public is what it's all about, and so cannot be said to be 'opportunistic'.

ewill

Jul 30, 2012, 5:16:27 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
yes

y By AccountancyAge.com

Be the first to comment

Georgina Leketi-Solomon, 29, who was today invited to Downing Street
for tea with the Prime Minister - an event set up by spin doctors at
PwC and Downing Street - laughed off the experience saying she was
listening to Whitney Houston on her personal stereo.

Leketi-Solomon was on her way to work last week when she suffered the
ultimate commuter's nightmare; Blair leapt energetically into her tube
carriage followed by an entourage of press photographers eager to snap
the rare sight of a government minister using public transport.

Clearly unused to London tube etiquette, Blair beamed conversationally
at his fellow traveller.

Leketi-Solomon, however, steeling herself for a day's work at the
accountancy firm, was in no mood for conversation.

The resulting pictures, showing her clearly reluctant to remove her
stereo headphones and indulge in early morning prime-ministerial chit-
chat, were seen by hundreds of newspaper readers.

She was in more conversational mood today, however, and enjoyed a
quick chat with the Prime Minister.>>

Read more: http://www.accountancyage.com/aa/news/1773511/pwc-secretary-snubbed-tony-tube-tea-downing-street#ixzz228ugft

Affa

Jul 30, 2012, 5:34:18 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, July 30, 2012 10:16:27 PM UTC+1, ewill wrote:

yes

y By AccountancyAge.com

 It calls it a photo opportunity but does not say where the PM was going or whether he was
obliged to use public transport for some other reason  - campaigning. At best it is conjecture.
December 1999 was that same mayoral campaign period which saw Ken L elected. Blair was doing his bit for Frank Dobson. Possibly the same day as the other. One report dated Dec 21st 1999, the other Dec22nd 1999 .
.

Trueblue

Jul 30, 2012, 5:40:22 PM7/30/12

On Monday, 30 July 2012 22:34:18 UTC+1, Affa wrote:

 It calls it a photo opportunity but does not say where the PM was going or whether he was
obliged to use public transport for some other reason  -

ROTFLMHO

The Bliars spin doctor on the Politics Show gives the reason in my previous link Affa

ewill

Jul 30, 2012, 5:47:21 PM7/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
spin , spin , spin

That's all you do

Blair was photographed on the tube , as was Gordy , as was Cameron .
So what?

At least Cameron was going somewhere (as I've subsequently seen him on
TV sitting in the audience at the aquatics centre)

Jonksy

Jul 30, 2012, 5:50:56 PM7/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ewill wrote............ (as I've subsequently seen him on
TV sitting in the audience at the aquatics centre)

Its a bloody pity the twat doesn't stay there then Ewill rather than screwing up OUR country..

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 6:38:16 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Yes they all are jar.......but the thread appears to be about the
'news of the day', not a round up of every other single photo op
during the last 50 years.

Affa

Jul 31, 2012, 6:53:49 AM7/31/12

On Monday, July 30, 2012 9:30:17 PM UTC+1, jar wrote:

sorry AFFA you are deliberately not understanding or you are insulting my intelligence

What I understand is that the Blair photo's were taken when 'out & about' to meet the public.
He was campaigning, and yes they all do that.
This Cameron photo was not taken during campaigning (although it is possible he feels he has to re-connect with the people), and was an unnecessary exposure which would have inconvenienced quite a lot of people.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:58:53 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Poor old jar AWM he just doesn't like to see his beloved tories shown up for what they are. If I had his address I would send him a bog roll with the caMorons head on every sheet which they are selling down here in the croc shops. It's the best seller at the mo.

Affa

Jul 31, 2012, 7:00:57 AM7/31/12

On Monday, July 30, 2012 10:47:21 PM UTC+1, ewill wrote:

At least Cameron was going somewhere (as I've subsequently seen him on
TV sitting in the audience at the aquatics centre)

 Tom Daley saw him too. Just as he stood on th board in round four .... thought, "oh bloody hell. That
turd is here", and subsequently blew his medal chances.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 7:24:07 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
It's true...he Daley tweeted to say, ''bollox to that, I don't want to
go to that twats reception at No.10 for all GB medalists''.

Sppppuuuuuulllllaaaaaaaaaaasssssshhhh !!!!

Unfortunately, the current catering order is for one loaf of bread, a
cucumber, and a bottle of Spitfire ale.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:14:28 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Im sure that master piece took you a long time to think up Jonsky  and we know whats on this board thats what makes it interesting

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:15:49 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol Thats why he is  diver AWM

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 8:24:40 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So yet again what do you have to say about the topic jar? We all know you can shit and stamp in it if your lot ate shown up for what they are.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 8:26:02 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Apparently, listening to the commentary yesterday, it's the
sssspppppuuuuurrrrrlllllaaaaaassssshhhhh that costs marks.

On Jul 31, 1:15 pm, jar <jar...@aol.com> wrote:
> lol Thats why he is  diver AWM
chances.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:38:54 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
nothing to you jonsky. waste of time

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:39:33 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
two sploshes !!

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 8:40:37 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh here's punch jar again the Tory loving puppet.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:27:55 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
carry on making a fool of yourself . Dont forget everyone can see what you re up to.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 5:14:59 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
LOL Says tory punch..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:22:34 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Judy

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:26:23 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Piss off punch..You are to bloody old and idiotic

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:32:43 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
thought it would score

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:36:18 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Then don't think then jar because you KNOW full well you are never right..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:50:06 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol. took a long time to think that one up . what a useless post. How long are you going to bore everyone with this nonsense

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:52:34 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Nah all of a second jar its like taking candy for a baby or a very OLD man...Your the one who starts the name calling rather than respond to the topics..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:56:53 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
lol you prove yourself wrong in that very post. You are a bloody joke.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 7:05:17 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Nah it only take a nano second to shoot old men down like you jar..And tell me jar what sort of joke do you think the likes of the camoron or osbore are in the UK today?