British men have bigger penises than the French according to survey

Sandman

Sep 30, 2012, 1:13:12 PM9/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Professor Richard Lynn said the findings confirm previous theories,
Negroids are the best endowed, and mongoloids the least, the UK
comes in the bottom third of the study, could have some bearing,
on why more and more white women are hooking up with black men.,
how does a fat man in North Korea get on, when he tries to mate
with an equally fat woman, it's not gonna happen.

Affa

Sep 30, 2012, 1:34:27 PM9/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Does size matter?

Jane

Sep 30, 2012, 1:42:47 PM9/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:34:27 PM UTC+1, Affa wrote:

Does size matter?

Noooo poppet, of course it doesn't <smurk>

jar

Sep 30, 2012, 1:55:49 PM9/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear Affa that's usually said by those not very well endowed why do you think some of these females are so attracted to the blacks

Affa

Sep 30, 2012, 2:30:43 PM9/30/12

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:55:49 PM UTC+1, jar wrote:

Oh dear Affa that's usually said by those not very well endowed why do you think some of these females are so attracted to the blacks

You know that?
Well I guess i'm to be pitied (little i) ......... not much chance of that either, I bet.

theflyer

Sep 30, 2012, 2:47:27 PM9/30/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Leroy goes to the doctors and say's every time I get an erection I
feel faint, the doctor tells him to get it out so he can have a look.
The doctor said I know what the problem is, there is not enough blood
for the both of you !
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210784/British-men-bigger-pe...

jar

Sep 30, 2012, 4:58:53 PM9/30/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Or every time I sneeze I get an erection
What do you take fo it
Snuff

On a more serious note I have heard that some do actually suffer from that condition

Sandman

Oct 1, 2012, 6:55:59 AM10/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It helps a lot Affa, you know when you have reached places, no
one has reached before, when the woman goes ugh!, and a big
smile comes on her face.

AWM

Oct 1, 2012, 9:26:49 AM10/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I need to move to the Congo...apparently :)

On Sep 30, 6:13 pm, Sandman <joere...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210784/British-men-bigger-pe...

Jane

Oct 1, 2012, 12:50:08 PM10/1/12

On Monday, October 1, 2012 2:26:50 PM UTC+1, AWM wrote:
I need to move to the Congo...apparently :)

It's in your genes in more ways than one <g>

jar

Oct 1, 2012, 5:18:43 PM10/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Seems a wasted journey Jane when you have Sandman here lol