Well done the Tories its yet another glorious fuck up

tinman

Jul 31, 2012, 7:16:43 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
The sooner this lot are ousted from power the better for the whole
country. Why on earth would anyone want to defend this shower of shit.

IMMIGRANTS with multiple wives could claim higher benefit payments
thanks to a loophole in the Govern-ment’s welfare shake-up, it emerged
yesterday.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/336416/Married-migrants-benefits-scandal

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 7:24:57 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yep as per usual Tinman it's all tits up under the Tories.

tinman

Jul 31, 2012, 7:27:38 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I'm still waiting for something good to come out of this coalition.
The only thing I've seen so far is proof positive the Tories are unfit
to govern.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 7:29:34 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Now, now boys. We all know that this will all be Labours fault and we
must highlight every benefit scam and loop hole perpetrated under a
Labour Government just to be fair about this.

Sandman

Jul 31, 2012, 7:32:56 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The same welfare shake up, as shown on TV last night, that stops
our own disabled from claiming benefits, with tests being done by
a French firm that has unqualified staff.

Trueblue

Jul 31, 2012, 7:37:12 AM7/31/12

On Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:29:34 UTC+1, AWM wrote:
Now, now boys. We all know that this will all be Labours fault

This is a loophole which has been going on for decades.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 7:54:08 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Decades ? Started by the Tories then ?

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:11:02 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course it is and you are right to tell them to calm down they were all getting far to excited just like dogs round a bone. Any gvt that follows Labour have to clear up the place before they can start refurbishing it.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 8:12:13 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Doesnt matter who started it . If it has been going on for decades someone should have stopped it.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 8:19:32 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Funnily enough though jar, this piece appears to be representative of
the current Governments post Labour benefit 'shake-up'.

AWM

Jul 31, 2012, 8:20:36 AM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Oh, but no one wanted to listen when this sort of scam was highlighted
by a minority party many years ago.

Affa

Jul 31, 2012, 8:21:19 AM7/31/12

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:54:08 PM UTC+1, AWM wrote:

Decades ? Started by the Tories then ?

 In her anxiety over the millions out of work, Mrs T's government relaxed incapacity benefit controls and
the start of the 'bad back' syndrome and welfare dependency. I'm old enough to recall a time when there was no 'culture' of a life on benefits, and was there when it changed.
I witnessed seaside hoteliers renting out all their rooms to the unemployed. When YTS was nothing other than cheap subsidied labour.
When the wife took a job at the supermarket and the husband stayed at home.
When the black job-market had gangers ferrying 'layabouts' across counties to work all day for cash-in-hand pennies.
 It is the legacy of Thatcher.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 8:22:15 AM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So have you any idea when your shower are going to start jar. All we see is things getting worse by the hour.

Trueblue

Jul 31, 2012, 9:02:40 AM7/31/12

On Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:21:19 UTC+1, Affa wrote:

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:54:08 PM UTC+1, AWM wrote:

Decades ? Started by the Tories then ?

 In her anxiety over the millions out of work, Mrs T's government relaxed incapacity benefit controls and
the start of the 'bad back' syndrome and welfare dependency.

Your telling us the local GPs in the valleys were part of this conspiracy theory, the first massive rise in sickie claiments was under Labour.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:11:50 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Who Knows AWM maybe they are making mistakes they are bound to harm the flowers when de weeding so to speak. I am all for this process which is bound to come up against the usual opposition and as I said I dont care who does it as long as its done. There is a lot being allowed to go on which I cannot understand the latest pandering to odd religons having more than one wife FFS. Just as well King Soloman doesnt wnt to come here I think he had upwards of a thousand wives and 300 concubines

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:12:59 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes jonsky I can tell you think  that because thats all you post

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:14:33 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Youd put rain stopped play down to Mrs T AFFA . THe country could do with her now and thats for sure

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 1:17:36 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So are you saying things are better under your croc jar? That's funny a few weeks back when Tinman asked you what was so much better now under the shower of shite we have now you avoided the question with your usual childish evasion tactic of attacking the messenger. So feel free at anytime to post what is better now than it was under labour? LOL now I awaite your usual drivel with bated breath jar.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 1:19:40 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The country needs that old bag like it needs a bloody hole in the head. It's thanks to her that we are in the shit now.

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:24:02 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Do us a fvour and keep holding your breath Jonskey

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:24:34 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
thts your opinion so it doesnt matter

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:25:13 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Briar

Jul 31, 2012, 1:53:38 PM7/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
My understanding of our laws about this sort of thing is that polygamy
is illegal here, so we only grant tax relief or help with the first
wife and her children, the others are illegal here and should be left
behind at home. If brought here they should be refused admission and
arrangements made for their repatriation. Unless one of the recent
bunches of idiots that sit in the House of Clowns changed that - does
anyone know of any Act that did so ?
> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/336416/Married-migrants-benefits-...

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 5:18:46 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And it is your opinion the country needs the old bitch jar if she was so bloody good why did your lot stab the old cow in the back?
Message has been deleted

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:11:23 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look the so called predictable adult debate from jar...I would need a years supply of oxygen jar because you KNOW FULL well there isn't anything better under your croc of shite who are now infesting the HOC.You old farts are all the same you sing your praises for the tories but cannot even name a single aspect which is better under the inept wankers..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:19:04 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Thts what happens in politics . Ask Milliebnd snr

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:23:49 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And that has what to do with your little rant jar..You are so bloody predictable......OLD MAN..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:30:31 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
looks like someones looking after you Jonsky that message was deleted but as you can see and thanks to you there it is.

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:32:55 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I deleted you idiot because of a typo...WE ALL know how you use those to get of the HOOK.As yet again you have ignored the truth..

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:51:18 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
From you . you are kidding . suggest you leave the jokes to Sandman

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 6:54:33 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I deleted the bloody post you idiot...Whats your problem is the topic yet again to hot for you to handle jar?

jar

Jul 31, 2012, 6:55:41 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
nope

Jonksy

Jul 31, 2012, 7:03:05 PM7/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Then why keep making a fool of yourself then jar?