More bad news for the gullibles, Nett immigration down again

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 6:40:05 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Its not the news gullibles wanted, immigration is down a whopping 33%, add that to last years fall and its down by half

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 6:42:09 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ah bless locky is getting desperate...LOL

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 7:29:28 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Are you denying what he says is true Jonsky?

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:33:34 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Have you read the link troll? Oh dear it appears not...But of course locky didn't have the balls to post it LOL...You really should refrain from jumping in out of your depth troll..

The figures come on the same day the Chief Inspector of Borders John Vine warned that thousands of overseas students may have been allowed to stay in Britain illegally because UK Border Agency staff failed to check out tip-offs about them - a backlog of 153,000 had built up at one point, he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20539708

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 7:46:33 AM2/28/13

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:33:34 UTC, Jonksy wrote:

The figures come on the same day the Chief Inspector of Borders John Vine warned that thousands of overseas students may have been allowed to stay in Britain illegally because UK Border Agency staff failed to check out tip-offs about them - a backlog of 153,000 had built up at one point, he said.

Good thing the Coalition put the brakes on Labours bogus students then

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:54:04 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ah bless if you had read your own bullshit locky you would have seen that the amount of illegals exceeds your lots so called reduction..Oh dear..Like I keeps telling yus boy it aint easy being tits up tory supporter these days...LOL

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:10:19 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course not much more revealing to listen to a discussion on the matter in this case the Daily Politics programme when you hear several opinions as opposed to one persons

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:12:25 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well it aint done you much good so far has it troll? ...Never mind you may just get something correct one day...LOL

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:12:49 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Illegals mean they have escaped the border agency but its obvious you are having to think up excuses to avoid accepting the success of the gvts reduction programme

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:23:40 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Y andes thanks to YOUR who reduced the number of border agency guards along with their budget...And we have no idea on the amount of illegals who entered the country the last time that useless twat may stuck her oar in trying to speed up the mess which she had bloody created..You really should get an new radio troll rather than that out of date gas powered piece of junk that you have at the present,

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 8:30:12 AM2/28/13

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:54:04 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Ah bless if you had read your own bullshit locky you would have seen that the amount of illegals exceeds your lots so called reduction..

Posting what happened under your beloved Labour is history, you might just as well have posted about Labours hidden 750.000 hidden asylum seekers

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:30:35 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
LOL. Immigration down by 50% says TB. Who but TB would post such a
whopper.

Discontent among Roma community - many thousands of them have now set
their sights on the UK next January

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2285796/Romanian-gypsies-living-condemned-ghetto-mayor-built-wall-around.html#ixzz2MCTIC1zr

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:34:41 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What I posted was not about labour it was from you own CURRENT story locky...The FACT is your lot have allowed more illegals into the country than the numbers they have supposedly reduced..Oh dear..Live with it..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:35:06 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well I've got you right thicko

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 8:35:10 AM2/28/13

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 13:30:35 UTC, tinman wrote:

Discontent among Roma community - many thousands of them have now set
their sights on the UK next January
What have they been waiting for, the Bliar opened the door wide open for them, did you miss the news yesterday over 30.000 of them have committed criminal acts in the UK.

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:37:28 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes Jonskey it used to be such an efficient agency didn't it but of ourselves they had no need to be illegal they were encouraged to come in with open arms

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:38:14 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Thans to whom tinman

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:38:46 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Nah you can't even do that troll..Still be a good little tory cunt and stay on topic troll..

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:39:35 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
LMFAO. Do you actually believe what you post TB.

Immigration down 50%, thats got to be one of your best ever.

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:39:54 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Don't like the truth do you jonsky

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:40:39 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh so the budget was cut and may allowed everyone and their bloody dog to enter the UK...LOL Your bullshit gets worse by the day..

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:53:07 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Immigration is reduced by 50%. BOOM BOOM.

Got any knock knock jokes.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:55:57 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your lot...Duh..Tell me troll who was it from your lot stated he would reduce immigration by the tens of thousands when he wanted your gullible lots votes?

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 13:38:14 UTC, jaria wrote:
Thans to whom tinman

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:09:24 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Love is obviously blind Jonsky . Soon you'll have to think up more excuses

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:09:53 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:12:18 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Most to say again thicko

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:17:57 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 14:12:18 UTC, jaria wrote:
Most to say again thicko

AWM

Feb 28, 2013, 12:36:24 PM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Oh, how I wish it were true but, alas, more hysterical nonsense from
TB.

Mass Immigration remains the order of the day.

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 12:45:04 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately for you they are obviously getting a grip on it awm. When will it reach the level you are are no longer able to deny it

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 12:47:15 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look AWM you have inherited a troll..LOL

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 12:49:38 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And a little doggie
Jonsky

Sandman

Feb 28, 2013, 12:52:41 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I read that Blue, but thought it was obviously manipulated figures
for the tory gullibles, bearing in mind, Cameron has been to India
to make up the shortfall of immigrants, and they don't know with
any certainty how many are here anyway, might have something
to do with an election coming up.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 12:53:27 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What part of the illegals out numbered the reduction went over your head troll? The FACT is your lot have NOT DECREASED immigration they have INCREASED it..Sorry and all that but the figures are there for those of us who have a brain to interpret them..

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 17:49:38 UTC, jaria wrote:
And a little doggie
Jonsky

GBur3

Feb 28, 2013, 1:48:22 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What amazes me is that this country - which kept out the nazis, the kaiser and napoleon, is seemingly unable to do anything about a few economic migrants and bogus asylum seekers stowing away in lorries and crude seagoing vehicles.

And pete, you say its down 33%, from what exactly? If i cut my drinking by 33% my liver would still be fucked by the time i'm fifty - get my drift?

And i'm not absolving labour of blame either.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 1:52:53 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 2:15:35 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Predictable response which you can argue it out with those that know what they are talking about. They don't seem to agree with you.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 2:40:47 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well we can all be sure that as per usual you aint got a bloody clue what you are on about troll.,..The FACTS are your lot are talking out of their arse as their figures do not stand up to inspection and scrutiny. So much for your so called leaders statement of going to cut nett immigration by the tens of thousands and then goes on to throw the doors wide open to the likes of India..I wonder if your so called peeps who know what they are talking about factored that FACT into the equation?

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 5:01:18 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Certainly I have Jonsky but unsurprisingly it went over your head.we arnt getting a load of uncivilized ragheads in we are getting those that would be useful to our economy they either will be going to our universities after which they will either go home or fulfill a useful function here whilst the others will be in commerce. As an example Rolls Royce were brought out of troubles and are selling quicker than they can be built.
Now I've been polite explained things for those who are not the brightest to understand in the hope that you will cease to show what a thicko you are to everyone that might read your posts. Say thank you
Message has been deleted

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:29:54 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course you bloody didn't...I't don't matter if they are ragheads or city slickers they ARE STILL bloody IMMIGRANTS and that useless arsehole you have as a so called leader has thrown the door wide open for them...Like I said this is the same useless arsehole who stated HE WOULD REDUCE immigration by the tens of thousands....But not a peep out of you and you or your master over the the twat being nothing more than a blatant liar over the whole immigration spectrum..And as for these so called non raghrads is the caMoron going to vet them all personally or leave it to the not fit for purpose border agency you are always harping on about? And as for being bright you don't have to be bloody einstein to see through your tory indoctrinated bullshit.You were bloody lied too and still you suppoer the lying tosser...LOL And you call others thick, You aint equipped to cast aspersion on others as you prove daily..

AWM

Feb 28, 2013, 7:36:23 PM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Why unfortunate for me jar?

My stated position, which has been unwavering from my very first post
on this board, is I would like nothing more than our Governments to
reduce immigration.

However, as we still have continuing mass immigration, I shall have to
wait a little longer.

No point in Tory fools masquerading the red herring of Net Immigration
as a dawn of a new age, when actual immigration remains at well over
500,000.

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 7:58:12 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well I tried jonsky

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:07:07 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What you tried to do try is push your usual tory bullshit onto others who can see it for what it is.....The FACT is your lot have not reduced immigration and after all the bullshit and spin from your so called leader he has now opened the floodgates once again and no amount of yours or lockys bullshit can hide the FACT..

On Friday, 1 March 2013 00:58:12 UTC, jaria wrote:
Well I tried jonsky

Affa

Feb 28, 2013, 8:27:14 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 1 March 2013 00:58:12 UTC, jaria wrote:

Well I tried jonsky

 These STATISTICS you welcome are manipulated, false, contrived, inaccurate, erronious, lies?
 It is not a multi choice question ......... the correct answer is ALL of them.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 3:33:27 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Stats are ok when they suit your lot but not when they don't. How very predictable of you and your pals. You just can't bear good news for the Tories even if is good news for the country. It has to be attacked .

Affa

Mar 1, 2013, 4:16:26 AM3/1/13

On Friday, March 1, 2013 8:33:27 AM UTC, jaria wrote:

Stats are ok when they suit your lot but not when they don't. How very predictable of you and your pals. You just can't bear good news for the Tories even if is good news for the country. It has to be attacked .

 Immigration figures and  crime rate fiigures are notoriously suspect, and easily adjusted (Michael Howard showed how when Home Office minister0.
What is more the Tories are well versed in manipulating them, falsely exaggerating them in opposition, and falsely reducing them in government.

Briar

Mar 1, 2013, 4:55:43 AM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
It should NOT surprise you though, GBur3, nor anyone, because the
country that did all those marvelous things you listed no longer
exists. Certain post ww2 polly-ticklers claim to have conned the once-
great British Public into voting in favour of giving up their
sovereignity and joining a growing empire in europe now called the EU
(pronounced like the sound a nice polite lady makes when she discovers
that her expensive new shoes have just trodden into a pile of fresh
dogshit left on the pavement by some deviant animal-lover's ecto-
parasite!) but back then known as the European Common Market, later as
the EEC, and possibly soon to become the USE -- Un-united States of
Europe. Personally, I think they fiddled the results of that first
referendum.

In stead of boring everyone else with your petty party political slang-
matching, why dont you all start to discuss how to get oursleves out
of this mess ?

Briar

Briar

Mar 1, 2013, 5:09:37 AM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Dear Trueblue,

On Feb 28, 11:40 am, you wrote:

"Its not the news gullibles wanted, immigration is down a whopping
33%, add that to last years fall and its down by half"

I hope you are not trying to claim this as an achievement of your
favorite bunch of Clowns in the Westminster Circus, 'Blue - what with
the rampant Xenophobia stirred up by such untrustworthy rags as the
Daily Mail, and the parlous state of what is left of the Economy after
the Banksters and the pseudo-magicians in Wall Street and the City of
London swindled most of the accumulated surplus out of the country,
the real truth is that the UK has become a rather unpleasant place to
be in, even for those born in it.

People are voting - with their feet - by leaving this troubled,
ruined, angry set of islands and seeking their fortunes in freindlier
places, where they are not treated so roughly, indeed, where their
hosts actually welcome them to their country instead.

You see, your perceived "problem" of having people moving into the UK
to find a better life has solved itself - you only have to make it so
nasty that people would prefer to escape from this Police State with
its particularly inept bunch of self-serving Polits all feasting at
the trough, and the "problem" of immigration solves its self ! QED !

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 6:28:40 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The Tories again AFFA how did you come to get this fettish? It seems to occupy your every waking minute.
You state that the Tories are well known for manipulating figures blithely aware that the master of this art was Gordon Brown.
There's always been a bone of contention between the two parties over sets of figures and here you are saying only the Tories are the guilty party. Well I hope you don't really mean that as it not true

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 6:32:02 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your perception about people leaving the UK is wrong . This months figures will show many Brits returning from abroad.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:41:49 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It may be something to do with them being in at the present time..So nothing fetish about it..

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 11:53:48 AM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
The stats are used in the same way for either party with me jar. Just
as they were when Labour were in power and you were no doubt attacking
them for the same thing.

I see no joy in the figures to June 2012 where an additional 242,000
immigrants (including 171,000 non EU immigrants) replaced British
people.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 2:31:35 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I would have hoped you would have realized by now my distrust of stats AWM and yes they are massaged by both parties but from what I see the type of immigrant coming in is important for the reasons I have given. If this trend continues it will be good for the country. The next step would be to persuade the judges to allow the gvt to deport those that the country has every reason to get rid of.

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 4:22:39 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Figures are only massaged to give the perception that things are
better than they are jar.

Do I detect that you feel Conservative mass immigration is good for
ther country, my country, whereas Labour mass immigration was not?.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 4:24:33 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
According to the troll AWM the caMoron is only letting in a better class of nog...LOL You couldn't make it up..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 4:31:15 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Clearly its above your level of intelligence thicko. If you cannot work out the difference between genuine students and business people holding important jobs and loads of what you call nogs filling up our hospitals and services and sponging off our welfare system then its no wonder you show yourself up as being a genuine thicko

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 4:33:52 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Who are you calling thicko ?...cunt.

Why not educate yourself with the 'reply' link button and get back to
us.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 4:36:26 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
If you do awm then you are wrong for I'm referring to those I described in my post to Jonsky.
The effort to describe the controlled immigration of genuine students who would either be an asset to this country or go home plus the transfer of Indian executives who by the way are returning home to better prospects in a fast developing nation really isn't worth it

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 4:41:08 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Those that deserve it thicko

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 4:43:13 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
What part of they are STILL FUCKING immigrants went over your head CUNT? The arsehole who you call leader promised gullible pricks like you he would reduce nett immgration by the tens of thousands and then opens the flood gates..You are a fucking joke you would be shouting from the roof tops if this was labour doing the same..You were fucking vocal enough about it when they were in you hypocritical tory arsehole..Oh and BTW next time put a link in your posts you ignorant tory cunt..We all know you were fucking dragged up but you don't have to verify it each and ever post..

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 4:43:19 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
So what do we do with all the none students, and Cameron's headhunted
Indian 'executives' still to arrive, who are infesting my county ?

You seem obsessed, as is TB, with student numbers.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 4:44:38 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I refrain from calling Jonsky in the language which you both sink yo awm but he knows that thicko identifies him to a tee. However if you chose to use the same filthy language not showing any curtesy to those on this board who object to it then you would easily qualify if that's what you want

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 4:44:51 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Any chance of using the reply link jar ?.. it's a common courtesy.

On Mar 1, 9:41 pm, jaria <jar...@aol.com> wrote:
> Those that deserve it thicko

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 4:51:36 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And we ALL know that "TROLLING CUNT" fits you t a tee,,You are just the fucking same as locky you wee all fucking mouth when labour were allowing the nogs in but now we have to kiss their fucking arse because your lot are doing the same..

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 4:52:26 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We have to kiss their arse because his lot are the ones doing it AWM..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:34:32 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Wide of the target again AWM try reading the post and you will see that I am concentrating on the type of immigrant and have heard too many versions about whether its more or less before I know more about it. You call them non students care to elaborate or are you speaking of Indian business men?

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:36:02 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Something you need to learn yourself awm before lecturing others about it.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:39:37 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well you can't be thick enough not to realize that you are the troll Jonsky but like most things I take as much notice of your dirty little posts as they deserve. You like name calling, go for it as it shows the whole board what you are

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 7:40:02 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Are you telling me jar that all of the 242,000 immigrants remaining in
the year to June 2012 are students?

I thought you had said that students had been limited or reduced?

The Indian lot will be coming soon enough jar, so are not included in
those figures, I would have thought that was obvious.

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 7:41:06 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
What is ?.... you dumb fuck.

Link your reply FFS.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:42:02 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm the tory CUNT of the year hat..You do prove you are a lying tory cunt with every post you make don't you troll....

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:43:41 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No you are bloody struggling and you know it..So come on then troll what limit has you your so called leader put on these elite nogs of yours?

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:46:12 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Struggling to plant some knowledge where the grass don't grow Jonsky .

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 7:47:32 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
So if Cameron wants to increase the 'good immigration', how does that
effect his pledge to reduce immigration.

Typical Tory logic.

Piss up and brewery come to mind, or perhaps they just drunk it dry
when formulating policy because they lurch about, staggering from one
mess to another, on a daily basis.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:48:13 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well we all know WE Can't educate pork like you troll..But one day it may get through that extra thick skull of yours..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:56:44 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Can't be bothered to try and keep a sensible conversation with you. It's so predictable when lost for something to say you have to make that sort of post so go whistle in the wind and find someone else to vent your obvious frustrations of what must be a very unhappy life on

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:57:29 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Awm will be so proud of you Jonsky

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:58:57 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ah bless and now the troll is in wriggle mode...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL How predictable..

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 7:59:34 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Told you before jar, your amateur psychology is a disaster.

Of course if you ever want to reply to a direct question or point
raised, feel free to join in.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 8:01:10 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
With you awm , first sign of a sense of humour you've shown.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 8:01:34 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory CUNT looking for an argument hat..

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 8:03:18 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
What is?

Link a reply or C&P something .. cheers.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 8:21:37 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You couldn't make it up AWM...How on earth can anyone support this bunch of bullshitters we have now..The troll is condoning a policy and he hasn't got a bloody clue to the numbers involved but blindly stands by his beloved tories like the good little tory clone that he is..

AWM

Mar 1, 2013, 8:27:53 PM3/1/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
It amuses him jonsky to offer a hypothesis which, although every one
can clearly see through, yet allows him to retain his own sense of
innate superiority.

Even his missus hasn't the heart to tell him, and plays along.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 8:38:32 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
LOL..She is probably just glad he aint pestering her all the time mate,,,She must be relieved , But this board is too much for him he would be better off on one that did flower arranging or cake decorating..

Affa

Mar 1, 2013, 9:13:27 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, March 1, 2013 8:33:27 AM UTC, jaria wrote:

Stats are ok when they suit your lot but not when they don't. How very predictable of you and your pals. You just can't bear good news for the Tories even if is good news for the country. It has to be attacked .

 It is not Good news, it isn't even news.
 These figures are derived from a reduction in student visas being issued.
 Previously approx 50,000  more students arrived .......... and went home after completing their course.
 The effect is to exaggerate the Net immigration figure - showing a 50,000 reduction in NET immigration.
(I'll explain it to you if you don't get it).  The problem Cameron has is that this is a one off ........ fewer student
visas issued means fewer immigrants returning home next year ......... the result of which will be 'guess what'?
An INCREASE in Net immigration. It's basically back to square 1.

 Boris is calling for ALL foreign students to be left off the immigration figures ......... there is only
one reason to do that ............. ?
Fiddle the figures ............ it is STANDARD Conservative practice to behave in this way.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 11:17:54 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Don't be silly AFFA you are showing your bias as usual and probably fiddling the figures because somewhere amongst them were 15,000 British returnees which for some reason you omitted to mention. The media including the BBC are all talking of a large reduction of immigrants so who's wrong.
My guess is that you and your pals have been using rising immigration figures as a tool to bash this gvt with and this latest set has left you with egg all over your face and whilst its good news for the country it doesn't suit you.

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 11:27:32 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Barrel scrapping by bringing a persons wife into the conversation. You two can't even lose gracefully. Frankly I'm not interested in posting with a couple sewer rats who use these tactics.

Jonksy

Mar 2, 2013, 2:19:58 AM3/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
LOSE? Your the one who has lost it with your usual bullshit..Once again your bullshit has been shown up for exactly what it is...Oh and BTW feel free to post the capping number which you have been asked for over and over and as of yet you have failed to come up with..

Trueblue

Mar 2, 2013, 4:55:55 AM3/2/13

On Saturday, 2 March 2013 00:40:02 UTC, AWM wrote:
Are you telling me jar that all of the 242,000 immigrants remaining in
the year to June 2012 are students?

The Numbers your refer to are for 2010/11, they were down to 189.000 year end 2012 as confirmed by the boards idiot in his post of Oct last year

Affa

Mar 2, 2013, 5:16:26 AM3/2/13

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 4:17:54 AM UTC, jaria wrote:

Don't be silly AFFA you are showing your bias as usual and probably fiddling the figures because somewhere amongst them were 15,000 British returnees which for some reason you omitted to mention.

 Why should I mention Brits coming back be cause the deam of a place in the sun has turned into
nightmare of debts and rip-offs?
What I demonstrated was common sense, only not so common it seems.

Student visas are issued on time limit. When that limit is reached (course over) these return to whence they came.
And a new lot of students (visas) come to replace them .......... a merry go round that earns the UK a good income.
The Net result is no appreciable change in Net immigration, some arrive, about the same leave. That is unless you decide to restrict the number of student visas issued ......... that gives a one off reduction in Net immigration.

All this is to try and save Cameron's face after his pledge to cut immigration.
It doesn't matter to him that he has targeted students and cost the universities (and the country) £mls in earnt fees.

There are all sorts of immigrants, many of which are welcomed, Aussies and Yanks for instance. And lots that are not welcome,
family dependents from the Indian sub-continent eg.
Guess which area I think the government should clamp down on?

.

jaria

Mar 2, 2013, 8:21:08 AM3/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You know AFFA the two sewer rats that I foolishly indulged last night don't bother me at all but I have to admit you do have the ability to get under my skin with your high appreciation of your own opinion. You could talk common sense I am sure if you were not so besotted with some of your political views.From what I am hearing and reading immigration of the type we both agree is going down now here we enter the foggy stats area which I have little time for but I would remind you that many of these so called bogus schools or colleges have been closed down which shows where the gvts intention lies.
Once we have managed to stop the type we both recognize as being unwanted we have cause to celebrate.
My reading of these Indian students is positive Cameron went there to try and catch up with other countries who had stolen the march on us on a country that is soon to follow China as a desired trading partner somewhat different to the countries we both don't want here. From what I gather and unlike previous immigrants it seems these are controlled immigrants who will be genuine students and will either leave or take skilled places which we both know are required as far too many of our school products are not sufficiently qualified. Then as we know many wealthy Indians have either bought or created businesses in this country and naturally they want to be able to have easy accessibility to move staff to and fro from branch to branch. For historical and being late to recognize the importance of India we have a lot of work to do to compete with our rivals that have long ago recognized the Importance of establishing good relations there.
As I've stated in previous posts I'm not entering the argument about numbers just passing on what I've heard in debates but its important in my opinion that the type of immigrant I'm talking about would be an asset especially compared with those we have been letting in.
If you have a common sense answer as to what you would do about the expect onslaught of these Romanians and Bulgars I'd be interested to hear it. There is little doubt in my mind that there will be many more of them than we are being led to believe and unlike Poland where many seem to be returning due to a flourishing home economy which I presume would be reflected in our immigration figures

Jonksy

Mar 2, 2013, 8:32:50 AM3/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes you read up ON then so much you can't even tell us how many your lot are letting in troll..You can spin twist and bullshit all you like this is a rise in immigration after your leader promised gullible idiots like you he would be reducing it by the tens of thousands..So stop creeping to Affa because he can see exactly what you are troll. You were the one who set yourself up as some kind of expert on this matter and when confronted with just one relevant question your so called knowledge on the subject is shown up for the bullshit that it is..Enlighten us all on just ONE single thing that is positive about these so called elite nogs as you and your lickle mate were so bloody vocal about mass immigration on the old AOL board when your were constantly attacking labour over its open door policy...One of these days troll you will learn to keep your big mouth shut on subjects you clearly know fuck all about but still have to pretend that you are some kind of authority on the subject..

Affa

Mar 2, 2013, 9:21:39 AM3/2/13

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:21:08 PM UTC, jaria wrote:

 I would remind you that many of these so called bogus schools or colleges have been closed down which

 That simply is not TRUE ........... I go so far as to say No Bogus college has been closed down under this coalition gov't.
 A 'bogus college' is one that "provides no learning', is a scam. What the coalition has done is remove legitimate (and stil existing) colleges
from its approved list. Those removed are not 'closed down', they are legitimate schools, many of which are State owned.
You see how spin, media hype, and dishonest politicians behave to mislead the voter?

If you have a common sense answer as to what you would do about the expect onslaught of these Romanians and Bulgars I'd be interested to hear it. There is little doubt in my mind that there will be many more of them than we are being led to believe and unlike

 And again we differ .......... personally I do not see how the government can permit a flood. Stop it must, stop it it will.
I make this prediction which is made regardless of who is the party of government. If Labour were in, the situation would be exactly the same -
The State will demand our borders are barriers to these Eastern Europeans ........ and the EU will comply.

zxy

ewill

Mar 2, 2013, 11:12:38 AM3/2/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)

The colleges have lost their approved status

Ergo they can no longer take foreign students onto the roll themselves

As most of these types of institutions only have only foreign
'students' for their funding they can no longer operate if the source
of said funding has gone

Thus they close

AWM

Mar 2, 2013, 11:14:14 AM3/2/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I am talking about the latest figures released this week, for the year
end June 2012, so do keep up.

AWM

Mar 2, 2013, 11:19:35 AM3/2/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I do not consider 242,000 additional immigrants (including 171,000
from outside the EU) replacing British in the year to June 2012,
people as a 'large reduction'.

The only egg about is that on the Tory faces.

Trueblue

Mar 2, 2013, 11:23:55 AM3/2/13

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:21:39 PM UTC, Affa wrote:

 That simply is not TRUE ........... I go so far as to say No Bogus college has been closed down under this coalition gov't.
 A 'bogus college' is one that "provides no learning', is a scam. What the coalition has done is remove legitimate (and stil existing) colleges
from its approved list.

Your refering to a major University who had been repeatedly warned to comply with the rules keeping records on students foreign attendance, it had its licence removed and rightly so. to Claim Labours bogus colleges haven't been closed shows your in complete denial of events

Affa

Mar 2, 2013, 11:58:20 AM3/2/13

On Saturday, 2 March 2013 16:12:38 UTC, ewill wrote:

The colleges have lost their approved status

Ergo they can no longer take foreign students onto the roll themselves

 London Met is not bogus!
There is an officially recognised definition of what a bogus college is, a definition if you like.
The claim that the coalition has closed down 450, or is it 500 now, bogus colleges is a complete falasy.

jaria

Mar 2, 2013, 12:02:41 PM3/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid it is simply is TRUE and is common knowledge that these bogus colleges have been closed down affa
It is loading more messages.