BENEFIT cheat posed as four people to sign on at different job centres and pocket thousands of pound

Sandman

Apr 13, 2013, 5:33:09 AM4/13/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Suprise suprise, he got a bit greedy this one, a couple of names and he may
have got away with it, no he would have got away with it, look at the name and
the bit that says he was used as an interpreter for his wife who was also making
bogus claims, this is the tip of the iceberg, he got caught for being greedy, the
others keep it to, two names, four bogus kids, a dependant relative who is already
dead, and a house they don't live in, but are renting it out.

Jonksy

Apr 13, 2013, 5:57:07 AM4/13/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
He has a  good old english name once again Sandy...Yet another bloody import on the make at the tax payers expence..

Sandman

Apr 13, 2013, 6:29:43 AM4/13/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We need a special unit set up to investigate every immigrant worker
claiming for lots of benefits Jon, and all immigrant workers claiming
housing benefit, are who they say they are.

Trueblue

Apr 13, 2013, 6:34:17 AM4/13/13

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 11:29:43 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
We need a special unit set up to investigate every immigrant worker
claiming for lots of benefits Jon,

We need an investigation into the slothfull public sector workers who dish out billions without the slightest check on claiments

Jonksy

Apr 13, 2013, 6:47:28 AM4/13/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Exactly Sandy, we also need a government with the conviction and the balls to carry it out..We all know from old experirience that neither labour or the tories have either..

Sandman

Apr 13, 2013, 6:58:46 AM4/13/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
They are not equiped to make in depth checks Blue, they
are not trained to detect a fraudulent claim, they do now
and again suspect a claimant and check it out. we need a
dedicated squad, that can find them out, and I would love
to lead one.

Trueblue

Apr 22, 2013, 6:22:04 PM4/22/13

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 11:58:46 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
They are not equiped to make in depth checks Blue,

In depth,!  FFS basic checks would weed out 90% of fraudulent claims

Jonksy

Apr 23, 2013, 12:03:30 AM4/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Well they haven't wheedled you out yet locky have they?