Cut tax on beer, petrol and flying,Osborne is warned, Tories demand action on rising cost of living

Sandman

Feb 28, 2013, 1:56:07 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So there are some sensible people in the tory party, strange they
never get listened to, or become leaders of the tories, I wonder
what a cabinet full of them would look like, labour has some sensible
and reasonable people, we need them to get together and form a new
party, what would they be called, labwets, concoms, if things get worse
as they surely will, there will have to be a convergance of parties.

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 2:13:29 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Which for of electing a leader do you prefer Sandman. I think everyone would prefer to see a reshuffle in both front benches.

Trueblue

Feb 28, 2013, 2:56:44 PM2/28/13

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:56:07 PM UTC, Sandman wrote:
So there are some sensible people in the tory party,

The Tory party unlike Labour and the Liberals allow open debate within the party