Cameron vows 'We have to go further and faster to press on with deficit reduction

Sandman

Feb 28, 2013, 6:09:16 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
At the same time he has been championing the banks in Latvia,
saying the banks competiveness must not be harmed, so where
will the Notting hill mob strike again, the NHS, more welfare cuts,
tell the wheelchair bound to get up and walk, pensions. He will
cut more from the bottom, while leaving the fat at the top, virtually
untouched, that is a definite.

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:36:57 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
An out of touch PM. The Tories are still bleeding voters no matter
what Cameron does or says, it's looking very grim for them in two
years time. He's made damn sure austerity hasn't hurt anyone other
then those that he wants it to fall on.

On 28 Feb, 11:09, Sandman <joere...@aol.com> wrote:
> At the same time he has been championing the banks in Latvia,
> saying the banks competiveness must not be harmed, so where
> will the Notting hill mob strike again, the NHS, more welfare cuts,
> tell the wheelchair bound to get up and walk, pensions. He will
> cut more from the bottom, while leaving the fat at the top, virtually
> untouched, that is a definite.
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/feb/27/david-cameron-deficit-...
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/video/2013/feb/27/david-cameron-de...

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:40:51 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We arnt repeating our selves again are we tinman

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:42:54 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No but you fucking are you useless tory cunt..

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:47:48 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I see he's taken to following me around again. I don't even read his
posts but I just know they're nothing but old man hate filled nasty
little digs where he posts the same old bile over and over.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:53:39 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It's all he does Tinny he is a fucking waste of space offers nothing but spams the messengers and then calls it adult debate..

tinman

Feb 28, 2013, 8:55:29 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Do what I do jon just click the mark as read box. I've no time for
the vile old man.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:57:26 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Best way mate the useless tory cunt is only looking for an argument all the time and then bullshits he doesn't do punch and judy..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:04:07 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Seem to recall you have used those words once or twice .obviously with no regard to female company despite them asking you not to. What a naughty boy you are thicko

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:05:06 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:05:13 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol and you usually write that sort of thing on your Christmas cards do you thicko?

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:05:58 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:07:06 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
How would you know if you don't read them Tinman. You old fraud Jonskys posts in your eyes are terms of endearment then

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:07:47 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No adult debate as far as you are concerned thicko

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:09:32 AM2/28/13