The reality of life under the Tories.

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 4:51:10 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Go to work pay your taxes so Cameron can give it all away and leave
you with his austerity. He and his kind live it up and leave the
taxpayers with this.

REPORT IN LIVING STANDARDS WARNING

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/355475/Report-in-living-standards-warning

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 5:17:59 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:51:10 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
Go to work pay your taxes so Cameron can give it all away and leave
you with his austerity.

His austerity Tinman, do explain.?

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 5:22:43 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 5:39:38 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We all know austerity is here Tinman but I'm confused as to why you think its down to the Coalition, would whomever you support totally ignore the deficit.?

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 6:01:28 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course it is here locky thats why the poor are paying for your head wankers nog aid whilst his cronies are coining it in....

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 6:03:56 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:01:29 AM UTC, Jonksy wrote:

Of course it is here locky

Now try and tell us why its here.?

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 6:13:49 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Greedy bankers. The same bankers that are still living it up while
others are forced to pay off their debts

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 6:27:52 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:13:49 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
Greedy bankers.

So its the bankers Austerity, why did Ed Ballsup admit Labour had build up a structual debt and deficit prior to 2008 then. your not doing a very good job explaining why you said it was Camerons.

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 6:36:10 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Yeah. I've no interest in spending even a few minutes on pointless
posts with you.

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 6:44:46 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I can't be bothered with his stupid games jon. He wanted to know why
it was Cameron's austerity he got the links realised he'd been shot
down, so he quickly tried to move the goal posts.

Cameron's austerity is not having any impact on those that were major
players in creating the crisis that being cleaned up by those that did
nothing more then go to work.

On 31 Oct, 10:01, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Of course it is here locky thats why the poor are paying for your head
> wankers nog aid whilst his cronies are coining it in....
>

> On Wednesday, 31 October 2012 09:39:38 UTC, Trueblue wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:22:44 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
>
> >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9410053/David-...
>
> >>http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/camerons-promise-m...
>
> >>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/19/david-cameron-austerity-20...

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 6:56:38 AM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:44:47 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
I can't be bothered with his stupid games jon.   He wanted to know why
it was Cameron's austerity

And you can't tell me, let me give you a clue, who left the new government the worst deficit and debt in the countrys history in 2010.?

hedgehog

Oct 31, 2012, 7:10:34 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
According to the press back there a lot of it, in fact a very large
percentage of it was down to the banks. Yea yea we all know whats
coming next. But the deregulation started under the Tories.

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 7:22:45 AM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:10:35 AM UTC, hedgehog wrote:
According to the press back there a lot of it, in fact a very large
percentage of it was down to the banks.

Only person in charge of the banking sector was one Gordon Brown, you can excuse and blame everyone you like, the fact is the record deficit and debt was there in 2010 and the government responsible for leaving that record debt and deficit was LABOUR

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 7:42:57 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
More spin. You must by now realise the only one's you're fooling are
those that want to be fooled.

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 8:25:52 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:42:57 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
More spin.

Then do explain what SPIN about the FACT Labour left the Coalition the worst debt and deficit in our history.?

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 8:38:27 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Even the way you've posed the question is spin. It suggests from the
outset that the banks played no part in the current crisis and that
it's all the fault of another party.

It's SPIN and as such worthless.

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 8:47:11 AM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:38:27 PM UTC, tinman wrote:
Even the way you've posed the question is spin.   It suggests from the
outset that the banks played no part in the current crisis

Are you claiming Labour played no part, as I said you can make all the excuses you want, the fact remains the Coalition INHERITED the worst debt and deficit in our history

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 8:51:58 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
No one said they didn't only though blame everything on Labour.

Briar

Oct 31, 2012, 9:25:58 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Reading this thread, I suddenly realized why we are in this mess with
no clear way out of it.....

Human brains when confronted with a challenging situation do NOT try
to find solutions, at least that is not their first approach. No,
they are desinged or evolved to or have been pre-programmed through
their education/indoctrination to seeka group of people to blame for
the situation. This process uses up so much of their limited mental
capacity that they are then exhausted and cannot continue to find
solutions.

Being somewhat abnormal (i.e probably having Asperger's ), a few
individuals like me go straight to the "seek a solution" response,
knowing that finding someone to blame will not help. All humans make
mistakes and are pretty incompetent, Some years ago there was this
clever guy who described how in heirachical organizations individuals
rose to reach their level of incompentence, that is, they were
promoted up the ladder until they found a job that they could not do,
and then they stayed at that level ! Alas I forget who it was who
first saw and wrote about that - it was ages ago, and I found it ever
so useful when climbing the management ladder myself !

Now let's all please try to exceed ourselves, and put a moratorium on
blame-seeking, in favour of solutions-finding, can we ?

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 9:31:54 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Good idea Briar.

Step 1....Get the Tories out.

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 9:53:21 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Tinmans memory obviously doesn't go back prior to 2010 TB. He's happy to stay in his time warp don't wake him. Up

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 9:55:06 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We all know what that means, Jonsky accuses people of wriggling when he's lost the argument. Pathetic stuff

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 9:56:31 AM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:53:21 PM UTC, jar wrote:
Tinmans memory obviously doesn't go back prior to 2010 TB. He's happy to stay in his time warp don't wake him. Up

Yuuup, he wants Labour back in, it wasn't their fault the Banks were running the country and Labour were powerless according to him, just one little problem, the Banks are still here.

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 9:58:26 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your press need to put their own house in order before making wild guesses at what happens here.
Anyone not interested in making excuses for Labours cock ups and their now admitted per crash deficit knows why we became the most indebted nation in the G 20

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 9:59:00 AM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I want Labour back in LOL...... I would say you couldn't make this
shit up but there it is for all to see.

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 10:00:43 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
That's why you have had enough of facing up to the facts is it. Tinman? The truth as always has a habit of coming to the surface as Ed Balls proved in his interview with Andrew Neill

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 10:08:44 AM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:00:43 PM UTC, jar wrote:
That's why you have had enough of facing up to the facts is it. Tinman? The truth as always has a habit of coming to the surface as Ed Balls proved in his interview with Andrew Neill

I felt the woosh go over Tinmans head, even Ballsups admission wont change his mind it wasn't Labours fault.

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 11:52:34 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Work it out if you can Tinman. If you don't want Labour in who do you think is going to replace them.
De facto and like it or not it's going to be either Tory or Labour the protest vote for LibDems at the last election has been a failure and if they did happen to hold the balance it wouldn't be with 70 seats more like 15 and that's just not enough

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 11:56:41 AM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And where exactly am I wriggling you OLD indoctrinated fart? The Only ones wriggling here are you and your jizz recipient..

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 12:01:38 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you wake up and work it out...Do explain how it is that this country is in such a mess for playing caused by the two party trick being as it has been your wankers who have been in more than labour since WW2 and beyond...

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 12:04:45 PM10/31/12

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:01:38 PM UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Why don't you wake up and work it out...Do explain how it is that this country is in such a mess

Because braindead pricks like you vote Labour in

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 12:06:04 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Wrong answer arsehole...Try again if you dare?

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 3:25:49 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You can always tell when the OLD troll has lost the argument mate..

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 6:05:44 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yep he accuses people. Of wriggling lol

Jonksy

Oct 31, 2012, 6:13:56 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No watches inbred arseholes like you with fuck all to say you OLD trolling tory fart..

Affa

Oct 31, 2012, 6:57:58 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It added: "Were the UK to boost skills in the bottom half of the workforce to an ambitious but plausible degree, raise female employment so that it matches leading international benchmarks, and repeat the scale of past successes in combating low pay, the combined effect on household incomes could be highly significant. In a scenario that combines success on each of these fronts, a typical middle income household looks set to have an income roughly £1,600 higher in 2020 than on the UK's current path."

I swear I thought I was reading a A Blair report.

tinman

Oct 31, 2012, 7:05:47 PM10/31/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
jon the only thing that I want is the Tories out.

Seems it's not only me but the vast majority of the country want the
same thing.

The ranting of two old men past their time are of no interest what so
ever to me.

jar

Oct 31, 2012, 7:38:33 PM10/31/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Have you nothing else to say tinman? Your repeating yourself time and time again something old men see as the onset of dementia but then you've never been very bright have you

Trueblue

Oct 31, 2012, 8:09:15 PM10/31/12

On Wednesday, 31 October 2012 23:38:33 UTC, jar wrote:
Have you nothing else to say tinman?

He wants the Tories out knowing full well the alternative is the party that got us into this mess and the party of unfettered mass third world immigration, Turkeys voting for Xmas comes to mind.

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 12:24:16 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible that he doesn't realise that it is either a. Tory gvt or Labour one?

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 12:29:05 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
States someone who is so bloody dumb he only knows the game of swap the tosser..tell me OLD man how bloody bad does it have to get before you wake up and smell the bloody coffee?

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 4:20:18 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The majority who could be arsed to vote didn't want the tossers in the first place mate,....And they wouldn't have been in either without their beloved leader giving head to the lib dems..

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 8:51:17 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
OK tell me who else thicko

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 8:51:53 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
ugh

Tiger

Nov 1, 2012, 8:54:56 AM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Where is the link confirming that tax credits are to be cut in order
that people will work longer hours????

On Oct 31, 10:56 am, Trueblue <V6jtrichar...@aim.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:44:47 AM UTC, tinman wrote:
>
> > I can't be bothered with his stupid games jon.   He wanted to know why
> > it was Cameron's austerity
>
> And you can't tell me, let me give you a clue, who left the new government
> the worst deficit and debt in the countrys history in 2010.?

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 9:01:39 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It has been EXPLAINED enough times by many on this board.. The FACT that you can't see further than the end of your nose is your fucking problem it is also your fucking problem that you CANNOT see the damage that 2 party politics have reeked on the UK...The only problem of course is that thick cunts like you are allowed to vote and force feed the rest of us with ill conceived and self serving contrived wankers..

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 9:02:17 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
yes you make the REST of sick also..

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 11:35:53 AM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
obviously dont read what ive posted must remember to either swear or use monosyllable words. Then of course it needs a brain to be able to remember

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 12:12:07 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Obviously as per usual you aint got a bloody clue on what's been said on this board still that's nothing new because it gives you the opportunity to state what was not said and then say it was....

tinman

Nov 1, 2012, 12:17:01 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
The reality of life under Cameron and the Tories is the poorest are
paying the price for the bankers fuck up.

No one believes Cameron's we're all in this together crap.

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 12:23:18 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
They don't believe the lying twat if they have any sense mate, so that rules out a couple who use this board..Neither of them can name a single achievement or a solitary promise which has been kept by this shower of wankers which they hold so dear..

tinman

Nov 1, 2012, 12:27:35 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Just be thankful the Tories weren't in for 13 years jon, if they had
of been the UK would be using the Euro instead of the pound now.

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 12:33:45 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The only good thing is they will be non existent by 2016 their leader has made sure of that..

tinman

Nov 1, 2012, 12:36:11 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Most saw the Tories now as a spent force. Two and a half years of
Cameron has shown why the voters didn't want the Tories back in power
in 2010.

Trueblue

Nov 1, 2012, 12:40:14 PM11/1/12

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:27:36 PM UTC, tinman wrote:
Just be thankful the Tories weren't in for 13 years jon, if they had
of been the UK would be using the Euro instead of the pound now.

ROTFLMHO, thats the most idiot post you've ever made.

tinman

Nov 1, 2012, 12:47:49 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
LOL. Just as well no one takes much notice of you isn't it.

AWM

Nov 1, 2012, 12:50:58 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Not really TB. Was it not Cameron, just a few short months ago,
extolling the virtues of a Single European Government to prop up the
Euro.

tinman

Nov 1, 2012, 12:54:54 PM11/1/12
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I don't take to much notice when he posts these sort of things, it
usually happens when he's getting desperate.

He'll drag out old faithful in a minute. You know the party thats
starts with the capital B

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 2:20:09 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

And you cant even work out who left this country with so much debt can you

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 2:22:13 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
and you think they take any notice of you tinman you are about as informative as Jonsky thankfully without the foul language (usually)

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 2:23:35 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Was he including the UK in that awm?

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 2:31:39 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The tory tit wrote,,,,,And you cant even work out who left this country with so much debt can you

What part of the "BANKERS" went over your head OLD man?

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 2:48:37 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
and you made it possible for them to do so. come on its not that difficult its been explained often enough even for the slowest to cotton on

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 2:55:40 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh really maybe you would like to explain your bullshit?

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 3:03:26 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Youve had plenty of time to read plenty of posts and if you dont understand Browns light touch policy you never will

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 3:23:49 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And that has what to do with me exactly OLD man?...Your wankers were asking for even greater relaxation on the banks and we all know who started the deregulation off don't we?

Trueblue

Nov 1, 2012, 4:18:58 PM11/1/12

On Thursday, 1 November 2012 16:50:59 UTC, AWM wrote:
Not really TB. Was it not Cameron, just a few short months ago,
extolling the virtues of a Single European Government to prop up the
Euro.

Thats an Affa extensive twist of Camerons words and couldn't be more further from the truth.

jar

Nov 1, 2012, 5:56:31 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol who were in gvt when Brown introduced his light touch policy

Jonksy

Nov 1, 2012, 8:55:54 PM11/1/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Simple jar the hag started deregulation and your wankers were pushing brown to go even more gentler with the tossers...The links have been posted on this board enough times...Unlike you I use FACTS not tory indoctrinated crap like you do ....

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 5:20:43 AM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 00:55:54 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Simple jar the hag started deregulation and your wankers were pushing brown to go even more gentler with the tossers...The links have been posted on this board enough times...Unlike you I use FACTS

Try post a single fact you plank, it was the single fact Brown removed CONTROLS of the banks from the BOE that caused the problem, this has been confirmed by Labours treasury select committee, the Governor of the BOE, the head of the FSA and within the last few weeks by Ed Ballsup.

jar

Nov 2, 2012, 2:14:16 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
TB Jonsky hasnt the capacity to absorb the facts he probably relies on Tinman

jar

Nov 2, 2012, 2:16:22 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You wouldnt know a fact if you stood on it . Are you denying that Gordon Brown didnt revise the system in '98 or is another uncomfortable fact that has to be airbrushed out of history

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 3:37:26 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh go piss up a rope you OLD fool the board is littered with the proof....Only imbred twats like you and locky still try and flog a dead bloody horse which is just your usual bullshit and nothing else..

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 3:41:24 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
And are you DENYING the FACT that he set the BOE free...Or are you a bigger bullshitter than locky?..The FACTS are it was your hag who stated bank deregulation so wriggle on because all you have left is bullshit and nothing else..No one has denied that brown went easy on the banks but you are denying that not only was it your lot who started deregulation they were also pushing brown for even more...Unlike your crap of NO substance the links are on this board so carry on trolling..

jar

Nov 2, 2012, 3:51:59 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Not wasting time on you Jonsky there's none so blind than those that won't see. Even when it's so obvious

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 5:01:33 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Just your standard wriggle OLD man no more than I expected from you who can't do FACTS.What is OBVIOUS to everyone else is you can't beat the truth OLD man..There is a thread on this board proving it to be FACT..

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 5:05:28 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh here ya go you OLD fart..So wriggle on..

1997: Brown sets Bank of England free
The Chancellor, Gordon Brown, has given the Bank of England independence from political control.

His surprise announcement - coming only four days after Labour's landslide election win - is being described as the most radical shake-up in the bank's 300-year history.

Mr Brown has also announced a loan rate rise of a quarter-point to 6.25%. The increase was decided after Mr Brown's first and last meeting with the Governor of the Bank of England, Eddie George.

The chancellor went straight from that meeting to a news conference at which he unveiled his plans to give the bank freedom to control monetary policy.

Broad welcome

He said: "I want to set in place a longterm framework for economic prosperity... I want to break from the boom bust economics of previous years."

Labour MPs have applauded the chancellor's announcement - but the Conservatives were divided, with former chancellor Norman Lamont congratulating Mr Brown while former home secretary Michael Howard deplored it.

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 5:13:57 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Plonksy posted

The chancellor went straight from that meeting to a news conference at which he unveiled his plans to give the bank freedom to control monetary policy.

Given the fact Mervyn King revealed to the press Brown increased the money supply without the banks knowledge are you still claiming the Bank was in control of monetary policy.?

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 5:20:37 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
More bullshit from Locky..Try posting the truth for once..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 5:44:50 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 21:20:37 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
More bullshit from Locky..Try posting the truth for once..

Heres your chance to be a gullible hero, to whom did Brown transfer the POWER to regulate the banks from the BOE.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 5:58:31 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
heres  your chance to admit you are a liar locky..You have the link so feel free to try and prove your bullshit..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:03:52 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 21:58:31 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
heres  your chance to admit you are a liar locky..You have the link so feel free to try and prove your bullshit..

We have the spin, can you supply the actual facts and answer the question.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 6:08:03 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I have supplied them..You HAVE the link and all you have supplied is BULLSHIT as per usual....So either put up or admit to the FACT that you are a lying tory arsehole..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:14:48 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 2 November 2012 22:08:03 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
I have supplied them..

Nope, you've supplied a spin story which wasn't true, now tell us who Brown transfered the powers to regulate the banks to?

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 6:17:00 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I posted a link which was true Locky so either put up or shut up..You stated brown took powers away from the BOE so either prove it or admit to the FACT that you are a lying tory turd..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:25:55 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 22:17:00 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
I posted a link which was true Locky

So who did Brown transfer the power to regulate the banks to, the fact you can't answer tell us everything.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 6:28:04 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So no link from you then Locky...Thanks for admitting you are a LIAR..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:35:39 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 22:28:04 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
So no link from you then Locky...

Link to what you plank, I think we can all take it you haven't a clue who Brown transfered the power to

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 6:39:38 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The link to your BULLSHIT that brown took the powers away from the BOE? ....I have proven otherwise so put up or shut up? And yes I do have a clue and the majority of the Monetary Policy Committee were TORY...So wriggle on locky because as per usual you are a liar..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:47:19 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 22:39:38 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
The link to your BULLSHIT that brown took the powers away from the BOE?

To whom did Brown transfer the power to regulate the banks Plonksy, its a simple question.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 6:50:22 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I told you..And you can use as bigger letters as you like it doesn't detract from the FACT that you are a liar..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 6:57:50 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 2 November 2012 22:50:22 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
I told you..

Told me WHAT Plonksy, as allway and you do have a 100% record of avoiding simply questions your avoiding this one because you know it completely destroys your socialist bollax and lies

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 7:02:04 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Read my post again fool what part of " Monetary Policy Committee" went over your head?  So stop wriggling..You lied end off..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 7:09:10 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 23:02:04 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Read my post again fool what part of " Monetary Policy Committee" went over your head?

They only had control over interest rates not the banks, so I ask again, who did Bron transfer the power to regulate the banks to.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 7:10:39 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Read the new thread LIAR...

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 7:18:13 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 2 November 2012 23:10:39 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Read the new thread LIAR...

I think you need to read your own links, the sole job of the monetary committee was interest rates, so perhaps you'd now like to tell us who regulated the banks.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 7:21:31 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You SHOULD have read it better you fell right into that one you LIAR..I rest my case..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 7:30:48 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 23:21:31 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
You SHOULD have read it better you fell right into that one you LIAR..I rest my case..

ROTFLMHO, try reading this you plank.

Jonksy

Nov 2, 2012, 7:31:52 PM11/2/12
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh you mean a tory blog..I want PROOF locky not BULLSIT..

Trueblue

Nov 2, 2012, 7:36:42 PM11/2/12

On Friday, 2 November 2012 23:31:52 UTC, Jonksy wrote:
Oh you mean a tory blog..I want PROOF locky not BULLSIT..

Robert Peston a Tory, ROTFLMHO, you gullibles are a laugh a minute.
It is loading more messages.