Jane, here is the Forum, will you administer it

Trueblue

Apr 28, 2013, 5:04:22 PM4/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

I have no wish to run a forum though would give you all the help I can, you as probably the most experienced and unbiased are the best candidate to monitor the board.

AWM

Apr 28, 2013, 5:39:45 PM4/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Hilarious nonsense.

Affa

Apr 28, 2013, 6:09:31 PM4/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 28 April 2013 22:39:45 UTC+1, AWM wrote:
Hilarious nonsense.

Would you buy a second hand car from this man?

Jonksy

Apr 28, 2013, 6:30:28 PM4/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
LOL I bet its privatised...

Tiger

Apr 29, 2013, 12:55:53 AM4/29/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Will he expect Jane to do it for less than the minimum wage! lol

Jonksy

Apr 29, 2013, 1:17:54 AM4/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Of course he will Tigs.....LOL

Briar

Apr 30, 2013, 6:05:19 AM4/30/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
Why not Tiger ? I already have TWO jobs I do for Nothing.

It is called "Volentary Work", and that it exists is proof that people
do NOT just work for money. Contrary to what it seems 90 % of you on
here think, along with no nothing so called "economists", along with
most of the Clowns who play in the House of Clowns.

PS. You dont get taxed for it ! :)

jaria

Apr 30, 2013, 6:38:30 AM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Hmm sore point Briar I picked up several parking fines when doing my father christmas at the central market!!

Tiger

Apr 30, 2013, 11:26:48 AM4/30/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I also do a little voluntary work at a local animal shelter Briar, but
I would not work for a profit making company for nothing or next to
nothing.

Trog

Apr 30, 2013, 1:09:08 PM4/30/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
I hope she wont mind me pointing out that Jane was a monitor on AOL
message boards, and used one screen name as monitor , and another to
post in her own right., Very few of the posters were aware of the
fact, and there were few complaints. or protest. The rules that
applied were adhered to, but with tolerance and fairness and there was
very little interference in the running of those boards.,
Much of the monitoring went on behind the scenes, and offenders were
rarely identified.
Good monitoring actually reduces the need for it. and the more likely
the posters are to comply with good neticate. Why should we fear what
will apply to all ,and may increase the number of people using the
board, as opposed to being driven away?

On Apr 29, 5:55 am, Tiger <Tigerlilly322...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

jaria

Apr 30, 2013, 2:00:17 PM4/30/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Yes Trog I was aware that Jane had been a monitor and although we have diametrically opposing views I was able to enjoy my time on AOL boards. Your point about posters being aware that there are limits to what they post does have the right effect.