The bullingdon pissheads distasteful initiation ceremony

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 5:58:00 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

What more could expect from a club of pissheads whose members include the caMoron, osBore and buffon johnson?

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Oxford Bullingdon Club's distasteful initiation ceremony...

By Ephraim Hardcastle

Oxford's notorious Bullingdon Club, whose past members include David Cameron, George Osborne and Boris Johnson, is said to have a distinctly tasteless initiation ceremony at present.

An Oxford stalwart claims it involves burning a £50 note in front of a beggar. Rather tactless of them, just as David Cameron was putting the whole Andrew Mitchell plebgate saga behind him!

Christchurch College, Oxford. The Bullingdon Club is a university wide society with a reputation of elitism

Christchurch College, Oxford. The Bullingdon Club is a university wide society with a reputation of elitism

WHAT will the news that the Queen’s Christmas Day broadcast be filmed 3D mean for Her Majesty’s make-up team? Sir David Attenborough, who used to produce the Queen’s speech and has worked in 3D, assures me: ‘She will not be aware of any difference in the filming. And the process will in no way be any more harsh on her face or anything like that.’ Delicately put!

FORMERLY a notorious philanderer, Aussie cricketer Shane Warne, now the consort of chaste actress Elizabeth Hurley, says: ‘Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, trust, patience, support, understanding and getting through tough times together with love.’ Also best avoid sending other women lurid text messages. Warne’s ex-wife Simone divorced him after she caught the rascal sending filthy missives to a British nurse.

WHILE pop icon Michael Jackson was alive his pet monkey, Bubbles, pictured, lived in style. He dined with Jackson, shared his four-poster and sipped tea with the mayor of Osaka during a tour of Japan. Sadly he now resides at the Center for Great Apes in Wauchula, Florida, reliant on charity. Sanctuary owner Patti Ragan says: ‘Bubbles was not provided for in Michael Jackson’s will.’ Which, inevitably, is the subject of a family quarrel.

CHANNEL 4’s cheeky-chappie political expert Michael Crick offers a helpful suggestion to rehabilitate the reputation of sacked Chief Whip, Andrew Mitchell, whose downfall began while trying to cycle through the main gate of Downing Street. ‘I can’t help feeling his old bike would raise an awful lot of money at a charity auction.’

WITH UKIP enjoying new success with voters – demolishing the wishy-washy Lib Dems – might its leader, Nigel Farage,  endear himself further to true Brits by Anglicising the pronunciation of his surname?  In other words, pronouncing it to rhyme with garage instead of barrage.

A BIOGRAPHY of the late Athenaeum Hotel manager Sandra Bulloch recalls a time she dined at the Piccadilly establishment with Sir Denis Thatcher, during which the protection officer of the then Prime Ministerial consort suspected a rubber-necking diner sat nearby was an eavesdropping journalist. Recalled Ms Bulloch: ‘The officer came back and said Sir Denis, who was a little hard of hearing, had been talking so loudly that the gentleman, a hotel guest from Milwaukee, thought our table was some form of theatre performance.’

APROPOS Ms Bulloch, and on a seasonal note, she once saw Woolworth heiress Barbara Hutton, very much the worse for drink, being carried shoulder-high from a nightclub in Tangiers. From her sedentary position Ms Hutton explained to disapproving onlookers: ‘Too rich to walk.’

ewill

Feb 28, 2013, 6:15:10 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
How old are these stories?

Mid 2012??

On 28 Feb, 10:58, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> What more could expect from a club of pissheads whose members include the
> caMoron, osBore and buffon johnson?
> EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Oxford Bullingdon Club's distasteful initiation
> ceremony...
>
> By Ephraim Hardcastle<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/columnist-250/Ephraim-Ha...>
>
> Oxford's notorious Bullingdon Club, whose past members include David
> Cameron, George Osborne and Boris Johnson, is said to have a distinctly
> tasteless initiation ceremony at present.
>
> An Oxford stalwart claims it involves burning a £50 note in front of a
> beggar. Rather tactless of them, just as David Cameron was putting the
> whole Andrew Mitchell plebgate saga behind him!
>  [image: Christchurch College, Oxford. The Bullingdon Club is a university
> wide society with a reputation of elitism]
>
> *Christchurch College, Oxford. The Bullingdon Club is a university wide
> society with a reputation of elitism *

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 6:18:37 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Does it matter? The fact is they are a bunch of tory arseholes in the making..

ewill

Feb 28, 2013, 7:05:06 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
You must be looking back through newspaper archives to find
them ....back to Mrs T again next week is it? How long before you get
back to Douglas-Home?

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:27:24 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

ewill

Feb 28, 2013, 7:52:22 AM2/28/13
to GPPS (General Politics People and Society)
yes old news, you've posted it before

On 28 Feb, 12:27, Jonksy <jon...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Nope...Its from you very own daily wail of dec 2012
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2251388/EPHRIAM-HARDCASTLE-...

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 7:58:32 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Then you won't mind providing a link to where I did then will you?

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:06:11 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Hmm you wouldn't confine it to Bullingdon had you been either to a boarding school or done your eight weeks square bashing Jonsky but even if you had it would achieve your classist agenda would it?

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 8:08:01 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
About your attacks on the Bullingdon club, no need for a link on that Jonsky you can't leave it alone.

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 8:10:25 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Ah bless..Here comes caMorons trolling little poodle to throw his crap into the pot..So what exactly do you think of these chinless arseholes burning £50 notes in front of the poor then troll? Or is it too much to expect that you would post on the topic rather trying to shoot the messenger?

jaria

Feb 28, 2013, 9:13:53 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Gobbledygook from the resident thicko

Jonksy

Feb 28, 2013, 9:18:09 AM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory turd looking for an argument hat..

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 14:13:53 UTC, jaria wrote:
Gobbledygook from the resident thicko

GBur3

Feb 28, 2013, 2:51:05 PM2/28/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
There's some pretty vile people out there. In twenty or thirty years time these cunts will be vying for some of the most powerful positions in the land. They must be stopped at all costs.

Trueblue

Mar 1, 2013, 4:48:58 AM3/1/13

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 19:51:05 UTC, GBur3 wrote:
There's some pretty vile people out there. In twenty or thirty years time these cunts will be vying for some of the most powerful positions in the land. They must be stopped at all costs.

Student pranks could all be considered vile, stupid, immature but they happen, I recall as a young boy, probably aged 13 we would stuff a wage packet with paper, attach a lenth of cotton and then place it on the platform in a tube station, it was hillarious watching people trying to pick it up

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:26:39 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
My so called crap shows up your repetitive nonsense for what it is Jonsky. You post crap you expect to pay the consequences.
Cameron's little boy? Hardly but you've got it fixed in your little mind which seems unable to understand that its mistaken

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 7:51:12 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So nothing to post on the topic then once again arsehole? Oh dear you shoot down your own fucking argument cunt features..You would willingly suck the caMorons dick if he asked you troll..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 7:58:22 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
How on earth were you brought up you disgusting little tyke, ill leave that sort of thing to people that would be slung out of jail for their grubby little habits.
I see you still like to copy other people's phrases don't blame you if what you've written is the best you can manage.

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 8:05:04 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory CUNT looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 8:12:22 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
No argument required Jonsky I am stating a fact that anyone that uses the language that you use is a disgusting tyke. Still its obvious you know no better

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 8:16:59 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory CUNT of the year looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 9:00:34 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
We've seen you posts Jonsky and judge you from them

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 11:03:12 AM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory CUNT of the year looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 2:52:07 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Not worth a reply ,you are copying Tinman with your thicko repeats

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 3:01:02 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But you still had too anyway cunt features..Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm a tory CUNT of the year looking for an argument hat..

jaria

Mar 1, 2013, 3:14:28 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Carry on thicko and show us all what a dirty little tyke you are

Jonksy

Mar 1, 2013, 3:30:43 PM3/1/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Oh look YET again the troll is wearing his I'm  tory prick of the year looking for an argument hat..