Support for small screens

1 view

Steve J

Jul 7, 2010, 9:07:17 AM7/7/10
to Got To Do for Android
Hi,

I've got an HTC Wildfire and I can't see either the free or full
version off this app in the market place (on t-mobile in the UK if
that makes a difference).

I'm guessing that it may be because it's got a lower screen
resolution. Does this app have the appropriate flag set for small
screen support (http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/
screens_support.html -see the publishing to small screen devices).

I know I can install it from SlideME but I'd prefer to get it from
Google to make restoring etc easier later.

Thanks,
Steve

Carsten Neubert

Jul 30, 2010, 6:38:54 AM7/30/10
to Got To Do for Android
I'm in exactly the same position. I have a HTC Wildfire and can't seem
to find the app in the market. Even direct links to the app don't
work.

I'd install the app from SlideME, but in addition to what the thread
starter said, I'm not even sure it'll work on the wildfire's
resolution.

Any pointers?

On Jul 7, 3:07 pm, Steve J <sjea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got an HTCWildfireand I can't see either the free or full

Carsten Neubert

Jul 31, 2010, 6:09:58 PM7/31/10
to Got To Do for Android
Now I installed the app from SlideME and it seems to work alright, but
I can't see the due dates and stuff, because they seem to get cut off.
Disappointing, because other than that Got To Do seems like a decent
replacement for ToDo on the iPhone.