Gosu 0.9 Nukem Forever is out

Carson Gross

Feb 21, 2012, 5:43:54 PM2/21/12
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm happy to announce that Gosu 0.9 has been officially released.  You can grab the latest version from the revamp'd website here:

While this release is light on language features, a lot of work has gone into the IntelliJ plugin by both Scott and the IDE team.  Dumitru will be following up with an email detailing how to install it and what it does (and does not) do.

There is also a fair amount of new support for Maven-style dependencies.  I'll let Brian discuss those.

The only feature I can point to in this release is the ability to invoke remote scripts:

I'm a people person, can't you see that?  What the hell is the matter with you people?

Anyway, enjoy, and, as always, feedback is very welcome.

Cheers,
Carson

Peter Rexer

Feb 21, 2012, 5:51:25 PM2/21/12
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Nice work guys.  Glad to see the new website, and that the release is out.

-Peter