Recent Daylight Saving Issues

Stuart - GooSync Support

Mar 23, 2007, 6:11:44 AM3/23/07
to GooSync
Hi,

A lot of the recent issues involving the daylight saving change
(appointment times getting shifted) have been caused by Google
Calendar not using the new US daylight saving settings.

Google development have been informed of this problem and are working
on a solution.

They have marked this problem as critical and hope to get it resolved
soon.

Details of the bug report on the Google group can be found at:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-calendar-help-dataapi/browse_thread/thread/7bc24e85717c5899

Stuart
GooSync Support

calv...@mac.com

Mar 25, 2007, 6:51:42 PM3/25/07
to GooSync
Stuart,

Thanks for the post - very helpful since I just noticed this issue
with GooSync/Google Calendar. Very, very annoying but good to know
that you're on top of it and that Google plans on fixing it.

Will you post back to this thread when Google fixes their API?

Thanks,
Calvin

On Mar 23, 6:11 am, "Stuart - GooSync Support"

> http://groups.google.com/group/google-calendar-help-dataapi/browse_th...
>
> Stuart
> GooSync Support

Stuart - GooSync Support

Mar 26, 2007, 4:43:03 AM3/26/07
to GooSync
Hi,

Yes, once we find that the issue is fixed we will update this post.